The Monster Mash 30-Oct - set times up

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
72 posts Page 1 of 3
STEVONOISEMAKER

THE MONSTER MASH
30 Oct 2010

outdoor halloween shenanigans.

brought to you buy noisy chickens n a bunch of other loose units.

featuring:

TETRAMETH - Zenon Records - live
HEDONIX - EPP Records - live
DAHEEN - Regen Records - live
ELECTROCADO - UP Records - live
PHSIRIS - live
JEANNIE - Solar Records
NOMSG - Subsonic Music
RIDGEBACK - All4One
LEEROY - Noisemaker
BIO[DIVERSITY] - Regen
ABUSE - NPC
KEIRRA JADE - Up Records
SOLID JOHNNY - Happy Chickens
JUJU - Noisemaker
REVEREND PECKER - Happy Chickens
SUPERBEAST - Noisemaker
M1LF - Happy Chickens
CHAPPO - Happy Chickens
BADGER - 3rd Eye
KRIPTIC aka CUZZY - Solar Records
PSYDEWAYZ - 3rd Eye

****************************************************************************************************************

PLEASE NOTE: this party will also be the Sydney album launch for Tetrameth's "The Eclectic Benevolence"

CDs will be available at the party, and we're certainly lookin forward to hearing his near gear:)

****************************************************************************************************************

a couple line up additions and more info to come...
Last edited by STEVONOISEMAKER on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
keirrajade

woohoo!! last one was soooooo much fun!
blinja

keen
Psyentific

Sweet... Lasone was a lot of fun, cant wait to se all the monsters.
erino

awesome, the last one was amazing!
venatrix

set times? :mrgreen:
STEVONOISEMAKER

line up is up is up
D-Psyfa

woop!
Ahavamour/Bryan

TETRAMETH :killah: definately in!!!
Vertigo

Cant wait, the last one was awesome:
heres a vid from last years Mash:
forcastfascistfuture

Does anyone have any spare seats in their car? I'm from the Blue Mountains, but I'm willing to travel anywhere by train.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

algorerythum

hi i need a lift to the mash plz help im in wollonggong but kan meet anywhere
Pete_Paranoid

I'd love to come, and IMHO I was born to do this event.
Despite technical difficulties with my stage lighting which required I go to Sydney and back, I had a real ball performing a light show and a Industrial DJ set (including playing a unreleased track I was given by a mate who plays in a industrial band) at the last Noisemaker event I that went to at Psyfari 2009, and looked forward to doing a light show at the first Monster Mash.
However while I have added technicians that can help protect my equipment, I'm at a point in my life now, where I'm not just responsible for my actions but the actions of others, and a violent, over-aggressive and destructive element has crept into the scene that wasn't there before, and as the event is currently, I can't come.
Moreover while Stevo hasn't said anything like this to me directly, Stevo plus the Badgerman/2nd 17th household and amongst others (including DSS) just want to lose their shit and can't keep their cool!
I have been judged very badly by the scene, and I don't expect anything from anyone.
I have always gone quite out of my way to support the scene, both financially and by doing whatever I can, including first aid.
I still have equipment of Happychickens after I agreed to inspect and fix it for free. After I had diagnosed the problem, I have tried to contact them a few times privately to return the unit!
I love my job, and to enhance the enjoyment and protect the safety of my clients and audience members, sometimes this means I don't always enjoy it. Although I take every job for what it is worth, because life is short, and you only get one chance at it.
Once again, I wish I could come, and I send to you all, all my love.
connan

Your a fuckin dick head pete,for starter's badger never did anything wrong thing by anyone,ur just a paranoid old fart who wants to be in the scene,you'v writen thing about badger be4 that were not true.He'actually one of the nicest guys in the scence(unlike u,you creapy old man FUCK OFF)get a life a stop hiding behind your computer.your lights are shit anyway i know heaps of crew wit much better eqiuptment and they are a plesure to work wit>EVERYBODY IS OVER YOUR SHIT.GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYMORE WORK AT PARTYS
sammy(3rdeye)
Pete_Paranoid

connan wrote :
Your a fuckin dick head pete,for starter's badger never did anything wrong thing by anyone,ur just a paranoid old fart who wants to be in the scene,you'v writen thing about badger be4 that were not true.He'actually one of the nicest guys in the scence(unlike u,you creapy old man FUCK OFF)get a life a stop hiding behind your computer.your lights are shit anyway i know heaps of crew wit much better eqiuptment and they are a plesure to work wit>EVERYBODY IS OVER YOUR SHIT.GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYMORE WORK AT PARTYS
sammy(3rdeye)

Don't talk to me like I started this all yesterday!
Pete_Paranoid

Let me make this perfectly clear, I don't want to get rid of anyone from the scene, just get rid of the bad behaviour from the scene.
Vertigo

Pete,
"In My Humble Opinion I was born to do this event" who the fuck talks like that? real "humble" mate :lol: :lol: :lol:
2nd17th

pete, u are not a part of the scene anymore. stop bringing this forum down with ur feel sorry for me posts. try coming to a party and talking to ppl and being social, u might get more work.
hope to see you at monster mash just enjoying the party.
rollyz

N S E W?
timbo82

and the old dss bullshit. those guys aren't part of this scene. your living in the past your days are over. and i agree your lights are shit.
mrbadgerman

Pete no one in this scene has done anything to you or your possesions, get over it. Everyone is purely sick of the constant verbal diarrhea, and delusional nonsense you spout constantly. Your are constantly offensive to all walk of life on this forum and pretend to be righteous while doing so. Your massively sexist and generally just come off perverted to the opposite sex. maybe it's time to release your claws and retreat back to your cave.

P.S.
There is no violence at party's just your keyboardspear

Nice work steveo should be another ripper :dj: :D :D :D :D
Pete_Paranoid

That's the thing about people with their head up their arse, they manipulate the truth their way, because they think everyone is too stupid to realise!
Pete_Paranoid

bio[diversity]

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
That's the thing about people with their head up their arse, they manipulate the truth their way, because they think everyone is too stupid to realise!

exactly !

Pete, pull your head out, you'll hear better.
72 posts Page 1 of 3