why is the site not being updated????

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
15 posts Page 1 of 1
zaffa

:D
itchytriggerniggerfingers

^^ 2 Reasons.

A) Because no one is contributing anything. If you did have something to contribute - send it to the admins.

B) The admins have more important things to do than sit on here every day.
raptor

i just checked and no one has listed any events for the whats on listings.. even though there are events coming up.
Abuse

raptor wrote :
i just checked and no one has listed any events for the whats on listings.. even though there are events coming up.

just out of interest because the topic has been brought up...
what about interveiws, features and photos/doofpix..
tract

raptor wrote :

I just checked and no-one likes you because you are successful.

It disgusts me when you turn your phone off because you know I am calling.

I think you are homosexual and vastly unpopular.

Also, I have not eaten and feel like chicken wings.

:)
raptor

Abuse wrote :
raptor wrote :

we have always been open for contributions!
raptor

tract wrote :
raptor wrote :

Ha. |< |_| /\/ +

a person is a success if they get up in the morning, go to bed at night and in between do what they want to do.. are you feeling 'successful'?

I knew you were going to call - some people would say im psychic.. so it could be that or you just called while i was eating dinner with my international guest artist and didnt want to be disturbed.. its all very la-de-da.. lots of discussion about what we both got up to during this years european summer and in which country we are playing in next..

Klems Chicken is good I hear and you know what they say about popularity.. seek not the favor of the multitude, it is seldom got by honest and lawful means...instead seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them

(I give your post a 8.5 out of 10 - excellent troll of a post!)
tract

raptor wrote :
tract wrote :
raptor wrote :

Ha. |< |_| /\/ +

a person is a success if they get up in the morning, go to bed at night and in between do what they want to do.. are you feeling 'successful'?

I knew you were going to call - some people would say im psychic.. so it could be that or you just called while i was eating dinner with my international guest artist and didnt want to be disturbed.. its all very la-de-da.. lots of discussion about what we both got up to during this years european summer and in which country we are playing in next..

Klems Chicken is good I hear and you know what they say about popularity.. seek not the favor of the multitude, it is seldom got by honest and lawful means...instead seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them

(I give your post a 8.5 out of 10 - excellent troll of a post!)

Now, See.

Pay attention nubs. You should appreciate Lui Raptor and his ability to spot a troll post.

He just came back from an international tour of several countries , playing many festivals. That is why he pwns fools and why I keep trolling him. He did not answer my calls as he was eating with his guest who will be dropping science on Friday night at a club in sydney that has one of the best PA installations possible.

Also;

Most of you are fucking retards who don't know how to use swords or rub men with oil. You are of very low character.

Do yourselves a favor and go and see Sammy CPU play his Sydney set. We can all eat the fried chicken that is available, but only those of truly noble character will eat the wings.

Lui is still not answering my calls as I am fairly overweight.

As a fat person I am tempted to eat the dj.

EOM
spangk

Abuse wrote :
raptor wrote :

I was always under the impression that was generated by members of the australiens/ sydney doof community. Maybe face book has made the left the forum world a little empty of interest. I'm living pretty quiet these days, I'd be keen to do the odd interview. More music reviews would be good to see also.
Abuse

tract wrote :

Most of you are fucking retards who don't know how to use swords or rub men with oil. You are of very low character.

Do yourselves a favor and go and see Sammy CPU play his Sydney set. We can all eat the fried chicken that is available, but only those of truly noble character will eat the wings.

Lui is still not answering my calls as I am fairly overweight.

As a fat person I am tempted to eat the dj.

EOM

hahaha..... gold
raptor

Another reason why there isnt any events in the whats on section is cos the promoters are paranoid cos their parties are relatively 'illegal' (and they think that the authorities dont watch facebook).
STEVONOISEMAKER

^^ "relatively" is such a relative word...
briandubb

It's true, Lui returned from his "Terrorizing Tel A Viv" European tour

Sammy was sounding good, a bit like a Gorillaz Off the Golden Mile but there was no chicken wings.

Chicken wings would've been nice
BigSpoon

Maybe the issue is that for every thread about events and reviews there is one thread about complaints and one thread about Pete saying he doesn't like doofing anymore.

This place is a fucking mess.

Facebook is an evil cunt of a place but it still generates healthier and more positive discussion than this place seems to be capable of in the year 2010.

Hit the flush and start again.
tract

briandubb wrote :
It's true, Lui returned from his "Terrorizing Tel A Viv" European tour

Sammy was sounding good, a bit like a Gorillaz Off the Golden Mile but there was no chicken wings.

Chicken wings would've been nice

From what I understand Lui let a b0m off in Tel A Viv.

8)

PS Kosher like chicken soup!
15 posts Page 1 of 1