Liquid Soul @ Marrickville Bowlo 20/11

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
26 posts Page 1 of 2
bjclhb

UP Records & Strawberry Fields Present LIQUID SOUL - LIVE [Iboga SWE]
Time 20 November at 19:00 - 21 November at 02:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Marrickville Bowling Club Fitzroy Street (Cnr Sydnam Rd)

Get in quick for the el cheapo tickets. Just $18!! These will sell out very quickly so don't delay.

LIQUID SOUL LIVE!

Venue: Marrickville Bowling Club Fitzroy Street (Cnr Sydnam Rd) Sat 20th November
7Pm til Late
Free CD Give Aways
KV2 By Pure Sound

LIQUID SOUL LIVE FROM SWEDEN Nicola Capobianco, based in switzerland, became already at an early age addicted to the magic of electronic music. He started playing progressive trance i......n the end of 1993. After many years of djing and producing, he has played and performed on big raves next to people like Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Armin van Buuren etc. etc. In 2001, he decided to start a new project and Liquid Soul was born. After many releases on top labels and playing in brasil, japan, mexico, uk, germany, greece, israel, portugal, belgium, austria, hungary, italy. the long awaited debut album of Liquid Soul, released on Iboga Records, hits the street in 2006 and was the best selling album in the progressive scene in this year. With perfectly produced pumping tunes he rocked the progressive dance floors all over the globe. Its a milestone in the Iboga records catalogue. In the same year he started together with his friend martin the label mikrokosmos. Beside of his solo projects Liquid Soul and Sleek, he is also a part of the project earsugar (Liquid Soul & dj martin).

Support from UP Records DJ's

http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=41121

The above was quoted from inthemix

The moshtix link states its in QLD and then at the bowlo anyone know any more info about this? Or where I can buy tickets?
Last edited by bjclhb on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALEXUP

Yes the moshtix link is foobar, we'll get it fixed up asap..

She at the bowlo.

When ADMIN check their whats on listings it should be on there.
bjclhb

Sweet just noticed the thread is up and running on inthemix.

Pumped for this should be the goods!
ALEXUP

Hey admins can you please "Whats On" this bad boy?

Cheers
ALEXUP

ALEXUP wrote :

Cheers
Lucid Visions

ALEXUP wrote :
ALEXUP wrote :

Cheers

x2
ALEXUP

Moshtix link has been fixed up. The $18.00 (+bf) tickets wont last long so get in quick to save a few bones.

Stormflappen

Hey guys

I'm new to the Sydney Psy-trance scene. I was in Japan for 8 years and was pretty well into it there, of course. Been back in Oz for a few years and have never stopped listening to the music and am feeling the urge to go back to the events. What's the scene like here? Are the people cruisy?

I'm gonna be at the Liquid Soul event and will be happy to meet some cool people there.

Cheers
ALEXUP

Pretty cruisy for sure, I think you'll love it

Seeya there
Stormflappen

Awesome. Looking forward to it!

See ya there!
keirrajade

hey mate can you change the date of this in the thread subject line to 20th instead of 21st? some people are getting confused :)

bjclhb wrote :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get in quick for the el cheapo tickets. Just $18!! These will sell out very quickly so don't delay.

LIQUID SOUL LIVE!

Venue: Marrickville Bowling Club Fitzroy Street (Cnr Sydnam Rd) Sat 20th November
7Pm til Late
Free CD Give Aways
KV2 By Pure Sound

LIQUID SOUL LIVE FROM SWEDEN Nicola Capobianco, based in switzerland, became already at an early age addicted to the magic of electronic music. He started playing progressive trance i......n the end of 1993. After many years of djing and producing, he has played and performed on big raves next to people like Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Armin van Buuren etc. etc. In 2001, he decided to start a new project and Liquid Soul was born. After many releases on top labels and playing in brasil, japan, mexico, uk, germany, greece, israel, portugal, belgium, austria, hungary, italy. the long awaited debut album of Liquid Soul, released on Iboga Records, hits the street in 2006 and was the best selling album in the progressive scene in this year. With perfectly produced pumping tunes he rocked the progressive dance floors all over the globe. Its a milestone in the Iboga records catalogue. In the same year he started together with his friend martin the label mikrokosmos. Beside of his solo projects Liquid Soul and Sleek, he is also a part of the project earsugar (Liquid Soul & dj martin).

The moshtix link states its in QLD and then at the bowlo anyone know any more info about this? Or where I can buy tickets?
bjclhb

keirrajade wrote :
hey mate can you change the date of this in the thread subject line to 20th instead of 21st? some people are getting confused :)

bjclhb wrote :

LIQUID SOUL LIVE!

7Pm til Late
Free CD Give Aways
KV2 By Pure Sound

Fixed! My bad :D
ALEXUP

Thanks for fixing that.

I didn't notice the typo, but this event has always been on Saturday the 20th of November. All the other advertisements say that it is on the 20th and the artist/dj's/venue/sound has been booked for months.

Got the final Live Act announcement this week.
PsiloBuds

keen as
Stormflappen

Hey, does anyone know what time Liquid Soul's set kicks off?
ALEXUP

Set Times in a few days
Stormflappen

Great- thanks
Abuse

just listening to some liquid soul atm.... quality gear :killah:
ALEXUP

Yeh pretty huge production.

I found out yesterday Marrickville Bowlo has a 24 hour license, and they will stay open if there are a few people there so Mr Abuse if you could bring along your DJ CD's maybe we'll have a bit of a session til we get kicked out.

LIQUID SIGHT Has jumped onboard doing lighting, and decor for us, got some pretty funky ideas.

There are still $18 Presales available. Will be $25 Entry o the door before 11 and $30 after 11pm.

Cheers
ALEXUP

Last Act:

Black Samurai - LIVE/DJ [Bahrain via Melbourne] UP Records
www.uprecords.com.au

Fahad comes from a little island called Bahrain, and discovered Psy-Trance in 2003. At first he thought Infected Mushroom were the only crazy cats to produce such madness, until he came to the land of OZ and realised that people go out bush and cut sick to this shit!!!!

Fahad moved to Australia in 2005 and along the way crossed paths with Alex, where he became the mastering man for UP Records. It was around this time that he became the Black Samurai, aka Foldy, aka Richard Foldsworth (Dick Fold) aka Black Shampoo. His music is a mixture of funky psy, prog psy and even some reggae, guaranteed to inject positive vibes into any dance floor.

Full Line Up:

Dylan Griffin - Subsonic
Black Samurai - UP Records
Electrocado - UP Records
Liquid Soul - Iboga
Keirra Jade vs Ridgeback - UP vs All4One
Ju-Ju

aahhh hahah classic dumfounded look .. i took this shot!! :lol:
he was past out folded overhimslef on a couch till 5 min b4 his set
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Hehe, thats gold :D
sman