4th December, GET CHATT!!!

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
39 posts Page 1 of 2
2nd17th

4th December
GET CHATT!!! @ The Chatswood Club
11 Help St, Chatswood
8pm - 6am

$10 before 11pm $15 after

Upstairs - Psy room

Sheagermeister (live didg)
Snappy coco
Felipe
Jangus khan
Cuzzy aka Kriptic
Organ Grinder (live)
Facial Tweak vs Acid Lips
Vile Delusions
Psyentific

Downstairs - Breaks / Dub / DnB Room

Duplex
Jayem
Oddsox
Erecsean
Phsiris
Ken Oath
Tommy Kesh

Couple more acts to come

Facebook Events

9k Lorantz sound system for upstair. (Audio Array)
Multiple visual screens
Tripped out decor
Last edited by 2nd17th on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Abuse

sounds chat :lol:
Last edited by Abuse on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keirrajade

this is on the same night as the uprecords and strawberry fields launch featuring liquid soul...which was organised/advertised ages ago...bad clash guys :(
Pete_Paranoid

keirrajade wrote :
this is on the same night as the uprecords and strawberry fields launch featuring liquid soul...which was organised/advertised ages ago...bad clash guys :(

I said the same thing about Gora, and no one listened to me. In comparison, where is Gora now, and where am I?

Keirra, please realise using a name in your login puts you in a compromised position, so it would probably be best if you shut your big mouth! You are just more proof that this world is corrupt!
(Think about it!)
synthz

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
keirrajade wrote :

I said the same thing about Gora, and no one listened to me. In comparison, where is Gora now, and where am I?

Keirra, please realise using a name in your login puts you in a compromised position, so it would probably be best if you shut your big mouth! You are just more proof that this world is corrupt!
(Think about it!)

:?:
ALEXUP

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
keirrajade wrote :

(Think about it!)

Hey Pete,

You might not be the best person to be telling people to shut their big mouths, and what the fuck does this have to do with Gora the lowlife? That pathetic cunt cost me close to ten grand which I am still paying off. You are just more proof that that this scene is full of jaded old fuckwits.

As far as I am concerned it is pretty disrespectful to put an event on the same night as someone elses in the same city. If I had seen this party advertised I wouldn't have held another event because I have RESPECT for the other people I work with in the scene.

I don't really give a fuck, just a bit dissapointing from people who I thought knew a bit better. Get Chatted!
keirrajade

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
keirrajade wrote :

(Think about it!)

whatever Pete, I'm not going to hide behind some fake username because I'm too scared about what other people think...stop trying to cause trouble....

build a bridge.
ALEXUP

**Insert Random Youtube Clip, Followed by the lyrics of a song (Usually the same song as in the clip)**

Already sorted your next post out matey, you don't even have to reply.
ALEXUP

I know where Gora is, Hiding in the western Suburbs of Sydney, Afraid that if I ever see that fat fuck again I will shit down his throat. Where are you now Pete? Loving life at the moment? Happy with what your life has amounted to? Didn't think so. I think Gora has a spare room at sefton if you are looking for a quiet place to live where the hippies wont smash your things.
Abuse

Benny i think you should change your date for this gig bro... it makes alot of sense!!!
alex did have his up for the last month and a 1/2

why try to seperate people.. it means you'll get alot less at your gig and so will alex,

just do it on 13th of nov...or... the 27th nov :)
Pete_Paranoid

Sorry, I was just joking guys, take everything I say with a grain of salt!
jarmin

Abuse wrote :
Benny i think you should change your date for this gig bro... it makes alot of sense!!!
alex did have his up for the last month and a 1/2

why try to seperate people.. it means you'll get alot less at your gig and so will alex,

just do it on 13th of nov...or... the 27th nov :)

i agree.. why are you doin an indoor event on the same night in the same city.. it splits people up
dont you want all those people at your event rather than half of them :?:
mrbadgerman

chatness
2nd17th

i would cancel it but we have another event at the venue on the same night. we are trying to work something out but there are no other nights available for us to use due to christmas parties and functions. we didnt know liquid soul was on the same night because the thread for liquid soul was put up as the 21st, not the 20th. im still trying to work something out.
ALEXUP

I'll get you another venue for the 27th if you like
2nd17th

new date, 4th dec

psy upstairs
breaks and DnB downstairs

get there before 11pm for cheap entry.

more acts to come.
ALEXUP

Cheers gents, much appreciation :D
Abuse

2nd17th wrote :
new date, 4th dec

psy upstairs

more acts to come.

NICE ONE BENNY....

:killah: :killah: :killah: :killah:
Ju-Ju

Sorry Beny I cant make this one now due to Subsonic.
Missed it last year and regretted it most out of any party I missed.
Man our scene is boomin atm!

:bounce:
bjclhb

2nd17th wrote :
i would cancel it but we have another event at the venue on the same night. we are trying to work something out but there are no other nights available for us to use due to christmas parties and functions. we didnt know liquid soul was on the same night because the thread for liquid soul was put up as the 21st, not the 20th. im still trying to work something out.

Sorry mate that was my poor quoting abilities posting the wrong the date!
2nd17th

its all cool, not everyone wants to go to subsonic. they can come and get chatt with us.

line up updated...
D-Psyfa

2nd17th wrote :
new date, 4th dec

psy upstairs

more acts to come.

Now it's same weekend as Subsonic :(

....oh well.....it's always tough choosing a date that works.

All the best :)
2nd17th

psyroom set times

9pm Sheagermeister (live didg)
10pm Scrappy Coco
11pm Felipe
12pm Jangus khan
1am Cuzzy aka Kriptik
2am Organ Grinder (live)
3am Facial Tweak vs Acid Lips
4am Vile Delusions
5am Psyentific
2nd17th

Bar opens at 8pm

Downstairs - Breaks/ DnB / Dub Step

9pm Duplex vs Oddsox
11pm Tommy Kesh
12pm Jayem
1:30am Erecsean
3am Phsiris
4am Dubsteptacon
tract

ALEXUP wrote :
I know where Gora is, Hiding in the western Suburbs of Sydney, Afraid that if I ever see that fat fuck again I will shit down his throat. Where are you now Pete? Loving life at the moment? Happy with what your life has amounted to? Didn't think so. I think Gora has a spare room at sefton if you are looking for a quiet place to live where the hippies wont smash your things.

Drop the tough guy threatening act, you're a scrawny ass 5 foot nothing ex Nimbin kid on the internet who has sweet fuck all aside from good looks.

You can be abusive, insufferable and downright obnoxious without threatening people.

This is Sydney, not Nimbin and you are on the fucking internet Alexander.
39 posts Page 1 of 2