4th December, GET CHATT!!!

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
39 posts Page 2 of 2
keirrajade

Drop the tough guy threatening act, you're a scrawny ass 5 foot nothing ex Nimbin kid on the internet who has sweet fuck all aside from good looks.

You can be abusive, insufferable and downright obnoxious without threatening people.

This is Sydney, not Nimbin and you are on the fucking internet Alexander.

That's pretty slack dude. First of all, he's actually 6 foot and not scrawny at all. Secondly, he runs his own business and he's an amazing, intelligent person with a big heart (and I'm one of many people who will say that). There's obviously a lot you don't know about.

It's pretty low of you to make nasty little personal attacks like that, based around where somebody has come from.

If somebody had cost me that amount of money, I'd probably be saying the same thing. The comment which originally sparked all this argument in the beginning was pretty uncalled for hence him sticking up for me.

Anyway, this is a party thread...not a fight thread...the end!
venatrix

rofl!

if you're going to have a big cry every time loony pete posts something inscrutable, miserable, and fucking boring then maybe the internet's not for you.

this thread has absolutely nothing to do with you toots, however I would like to see alex vs gora in a fight =D

(actually no, watching men being violent to each other is sickening... maybe someone could make up some avatars and animate the situation for us :idea: )

good luck with the party :flash:
itchytriggerniggerfingers

venatrix wrote :
this thread has absolutely nothing to do with you toots, however I would like to see alex vs gora in a fight =D

(actually no, watching men being violent to each other is sickening... maybe someone could make up some avatars and animate the situation for us :idea: )

good luck with the party :flash:

All guys fighting is about is a big prick waving dick fight - be it in real life or the internets. Don't be sickened because they can't deal with things the way you would like. Just grab some popcorn, sit back & enjoy the laffs. Maybe have some tissues on hand for the loser :D
flurohero

could someone condense the weeks drama-rama into a highlights section?
this site loads a bit slow to get at all the good bits.

was this bit about some party or something?
forcastfascistfuture

Sorry to be a token hippie or something, but you guys should stop fighting. These forums are about psytrance, which is about peace and not being judgemental. So can you please leave your bad vibes elsewhere?
venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd17th

its a bit like a soapy drama and u want to come back each day to see the latest drama happening.
it comes down to a lack of moderation of the forum. ive been looking at getting a new forum going with better features and more moderators.
tract

keirrajade wrote :
That's pretty slack dude. First of all, he's actually 6 foot and not scrawny at all. Secondly, he runs his own business and he's an amazing, intelligent person with a big heart (and I'm one of many people who will say that). There's obviously a lot you don't know about.

It's pretty low of you to make nasty little personal attacks like that, based around where somebody has come from.

If somebody had cost me that amount of money, I'd probably be saying the same thing. The comment which originally sparked all this argument in the beginning was pretty uncalled for hence him sticking up for me.

Look toots; if you want to be of any assistance whatsoever you can get Alex a milk crate so he can reach the keyboard the next time he wants to go all 'Uki - 9 mililitres'/ jumping up like Mr internet get-bad.
2nd17th

Audio Array 9k Lorantz sound system for upstair.
4x 2"-12" tops
8x 15" bass bins
2x dual 18" bass bins
Kriptic

Sound system sounds Huge !!
2nd17th

see ya all tonight

bar open @ 8pm

get there before 11pm for $10 entry
ALEXUP

tract wrote :
keirrajade wrote :

Look toots; if you want to be of any assistance whatsoever you can get Alex a milk crate so he can reach the keyboard the next time he wants to go all 'Uki - 9 mililitres'/ jumping up like Mr internet get-bad.

Oh Daniel you really are pathetic.

If you ever show your fat bla bla addicted face at a party again we can discuss this further.
I know that wont be happening because you are a pathetic cunt that sits at your computer being a total stain. Yes I am abusive and obnoxious and down right arrogant, but at least I'm like that in REAL LIFE TOO.
I would love you to say some of the things to me in REAL LIFE that you type on here but you wont.

Coming to any parties in the future? Maybe you should do a come back for your failed one release label?

Fucktard
tract

ALEXUP wrote :

Oh Daniel you really are pathetic.

If you ever show your fat bla bla addicted face at a party again we can discuss this further.
I know that wont be happening because you are a pathetic cunt that sits at your computer being a total stain. Yes I am abusive and obnoxious and down right arrogant, but at least I'm like that in REAL LIFE TOO.
I would love you to say some of the things to me in REAL LIFE that you type on here but you wont.

Coming to any parties in the future? Maybe you should do a come back for your failed one release label?

Fucktard

In case you missed it the first time around, here it is again in black and white Alexander.
PsiloBuds

oO, a milk crate

is that where you live now Daniel?

39 posts Page 2 of 2