SHPONGLE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
51 posts Page 1 of 3
briandubb

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :killah: :killah: :killah: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
forcastfascistfuture

Got my ticket this afternoon! They will probably play at Rainbow Serpent too.
Marsoups

Am coming down for this!! Got tix, just need to sort flights :twisted:

Bring it!!!! :mrgreen:

ps any other acts playing, or will it just be shpongle ?
n-psy-t

hem-eh-ghed i have a ticket! waited sooooooooooooooooooo long for this to happen in Oz.
tract

The venue in Sydney is fairly average and not really suited to this gig.

I say that having seen many, many acts there over the last 15 years.

Still, I'm sure it will sell out.

As an aside, Shpongle never were particularly talented or all that revolutionary to begin with. All things being equal, they always were fairly fucking beige.
venatrix

can i trade them in for hallucinogen?
Marsoups

tract wrote :
The venue in Sydney is fairly average and not really suited to this gig.

I say that having seen many, many acts there over the last 15 years.
o..
Still, I'm sure it will sell out.

As an aside, Shpongle never were particularly talented or all that revolutionary to begin with. All things being equal, they always were fairly fucking beige.

That sucks about the venue... Perhaps being a first timer to the venue may make it a little easier to deal with.

Seeing the 10 piece live band giving hte shpongle all will be pretty great..

Tract, they must be doing something well if they have as many fans as they do
n-psy-t

I would like to hear more of your opinion about Shpongle being beige and untalented. Who are you comparing them to because that shit would have to be heckers with checkers.
zaffa

raaaaaaa whn is it????? and where can i get tickets from???????
zaffa

found it sweeet i saw them live last year in the uk was fucking great .look forword to seeing them. BUT i hope they are playing at rainbow. that wouldbe the best start to the year .
Cosmic Wizard

totally cool :killah: :killah: :killah:

Enmore is a great place to part-ta, better than some city hole.

Sure they will be at RSF, in the bush at max sound levels :dj:
Marsoups

I think ppl are being hopeful about a RSF set... It kinda says that it's their only aussie live performance and RSF don't tend to spend a lot of cash on a big act like this...
forcastfascistfuture

Where does it say that's their only Australian show? I think the Enmore is good for them. You can go out on the street and any time to smoke up. :lol: :D
Marsoups

http://www.shpongleaustralia.com/

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
"two intimate live performances"

Make of that what you will :bonfire:
zaffa

raaaaaaaaaaaaa so ampt raaaaaaaa fuck jan is going to be a big party month
tract

Cosmic Wizard wrote :

Let's just hope their plane crashes, RSF is an over-priced commercial and mediocre abomination.
depo

tract wrote :
Cosmic Wizard wrote :

Let's just hope their plane crashes, RSF is an over-priced commercial and mediocre abomination.

Its still a fun week but.
Ecl1pse

tract wrote :
Cosmic Wizard wrote :

Fail posts are fail.

On a different note; SSSHHHHPPPOOONNNGGGLLLEEE :D
tract

Ecl1pse wrote :
On a different note; SSSHHHHPPPOOONNNGGGLLLEEE :D

I made a little icon of you drinking a glass of unflushed to1let water due to your creative use of the word fail and the issue you are having with CAPS LOCK and your keys sticking.

:drink:

Feel free to use it as you may wish :)
briandubb

tract wrote :
Cosmic Wizard wrote :

Now that about RSF I agree with but come on Tract, when that first Shpongle album came out way back when it was very cool....new sounds we hadn't heard before, et al. I agree some of the middle albums went a bit beige but the last one was a step in the right direction and live is live. Their live show looks very cool. Maybe not Tool but still twisted and fun.

And i've also been to heaps of gigs at the Enmore over the years. It sucks when they dont pull out the seats at the bottom but this time they are.

It's a once in a lifetime thing for us Republicans of Boganvillia. :twisted:

Now where is the after party and will it be headlined by Hallucinogen? Please say it's so. :twisted: :twisted:
kathmandu

tract wrote :

I made a little icon of ....

Ecl1pse

kathmandu wrote :
tract wrote :

I made a little icon of ....

Thats wicked
itchytriggerniggerfingers

kathmandu wrote :
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marsoups

Really hope there will be an after-party, and Simon etc. won't be too tired!

It's not being organized by 'proper' party promoters, it seems, so please somebody get on the ball!
sman

tract wrote :
Cosmic Wizard wrote :

how jaded are you, tract?
51 posts Page 1 of 3