options for getting to new psycle

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Lucid Visions

ok guys there is another option for getting to new psycle:

Train leaves from central station at 3:15pm thursday afternoon
you would have to get off at Hamilton station (5:47pm) near newcastle then hop on another train that goes to Branxton and arrives at 6:37pm...

if enough people will be doing this we will organise transport from the train station to the party

please let me know asap if you would like to do this

answer back here and we will gett some numbers happening
jholli

if I can't get a lift elsewise, than yeah, I'd be willing to do this
forcastfascistfuture

Yes, my girlfriend and I would make use of this service. When will we know if this is or isn't happening?
Lucid Visions

well im going to be at the station at the ETA...
so who ever is there will be getting a lift..
Depending on the car that i will be using, i may ot be able to fit everyone in, but i am willing to make a few trips :)
forcastfascistfuture

Yay! This is awesome! Thank you for making that happen. I'm so psyched for tomorrow! :D :D :D :D :D :bounce: :dj:
smilinboy7

hey i would be interested in caTCHIN THE TRAIN AND GETTING A LIFT THERE!!! IS IT AT THE SAME PLACE AS LAST YEAR??

SWEET

I DONT HAVE A MOBILE

I WILL MEET U AT CENTRAL!!
maricota

I'm also interested to do that!!!
Lucid Visions

just remember that when you get of at hamilton station, you have to go across to the other side of the platform then get the next train 6-7mins later out to branxton...

-----please keep note of this------
bargirl

if anyone is looking for a lift on the friday arvo/evening we are leaving from the central coast...woy woy gosford kariong whatever is easier for people to get to even ourimbah is a possible detour . 2 seats available :) pvt if anyone is interested :)
MeowTron

keen.
Redskin

Hello again

I sent you a message on FB too. We are still really keen to come along but don't have the address. Can you maybe text it to my mobile number please 0417 560 785.

Love and light
Collette and her excited party posse
Pommie Random

Driving up from S.W Sydney.
Would love a semi accurate destination. (suburb)Any chance someone can send me a pm or a link with directions, so I can plan my route.
Also have a couple of seats spare if anyone needs the hook up.
0423 051737
Cheers
Random Guy

I am going to be leaving newey to go to Newpsycle within the next hour or 2.... if anyone is lookin for a lift PM me :killah:
Cyberwlf

Hey people

Looking at my transport options and pretty much come down to the thinking if I can fill my car then i'd be happy to drive to the party.

So anyone seeking a lift from Sydney to the party friday arvo/early eveningish time please send me a PM or get in contact directly if you got my details :)
Cyberwlf

Car now full sorry to anyone else still looking!
15 posts Page 1 of 1