BEYOND THE ORDINARY 24Hours Outdoors 29-30 Oct

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
212 posts Page 2 of 9

Cyberwlf

The interstaters are worthy of the praise, that's why.

I know personally I am having Pondscum n others who are playing at this party come up and play at my own events as i genuinely like what they do, and the quality of artists like Pondscum deserve to be shared with people in Sydney and not just Melbourne, so I reckon it's fucking cool to have them in Sydney also for this!

Since when has showing admiration towards guest DJs/Artists become a bad thing? :roll:

Abuse

Bring on the dark Phatnesss

suspiria

my pants are soiled... but they smell OH SO GOOD!

tripn

dantzdantz wrote :
tripn wrote :
PHAT PHAT ..........................etc

phat envy? still? even after all these years... ?
c'mon mate we all know by now you're not into it
(because you never miss an opportunity to remind
us of our heathen ways) but lots of us are into it,
lots of us who don't feel any need to bag your style
in return - maybe time for you to more graciously
live and let live.

oxoxo :love:

hi susan, i wasnt bagging out anyones style. i think its good that these guys are doing outdoor parties and they have every right to play whatever music they want. i was simply making fun of the way certain people use the word PHAT to describe everything. its quite funny.

live and let live indeed. but nothing wrong with taking the piss along the way. ;)

~steve

Fiba Optix

Cyberwlf wrote :
The interstaters are worthy of the praise, that's why.

[\quote]

Thats what I meant.

Since when has showing admiration towards guest DJs/Artists become a bad thing? :roll:

Never, bring them on!

Cheers
Fiba

pondscum

Sheesh......... nice line-up.... and kudos for putting Satanstoenail on there....

you guys won't know whats hit you. :twisted:
Hefty Output

this P.A.R.T.Y is going to kick a hole bunch of ass!!!

and yes good fucking work putting toenail on the bill!!!!!!
after seeing his hard, fast ,sexy,and urban set friday night!!

i just hope you guys know what your getting your selfs into!!!!

no shit you guys are going to need quite the after party to put out that fire!!!!!

na mean???

Abuse

so is toenail, hefty & pondsum when u guys verse

if so nice fukn name choice :thumb:

Mesq

Looking forward to coming and sharing some of my weird pixie mushroom music with you all :D

Looks like an awesome lineup :D cya at tha partay.

Reality Pixie.

Kaneda

Sounds awesome! Definitely full quality lineup - would love to come down, but I'm doing a halloween party up in QLD/NNSW :)

Best of luck!

E3po

uhemm....
the psygasms will be plentifull, however it is going to be fukn hard to beat the afterparty for entheogensis...
but try we will....
yes.

sum guy

hefty output vs pondscum

farking wikkid, give them a decent length set time as i think they will blow the fucking place to pieces

and satanstoenail, this guy is the buziness and always delivers

im actually coming to this, and im not going to chnage my mind about it

sees yas there

for a little more darkness maybe we can throw raptor in

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

either way im satisfied with the current lineup as is

can you give satanstoenail a 2 hour set, would be nice to see him belt it out for 2 hours

anyway to excited i must go of and burn me excessive energy

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:D :D :D

mazzawack

huh? this be most excellent news. I fucking hope that I am able to leave victoria for this one. I will be x10 power of infinity. i am already packing my satchel :D :twisted:

Satanstoenail

:shock:

:o

:)

:twisted:

:evil:

sum guy

see ya there kunts

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RonnySimulacrum

Will be there for sure, just need to get on a plane first :D

Good work people this will be the one :shock:
Shagga

So the kunts are heading north?

good lord, batten down the flat reflective surfaces :twisted: :twisted:

Tantrum

:wave: Fuck yeah, this party looks like the shit :smoke: Great to see Reality Pixie on the line up,hes gonna blow ya's away :gun: :evil:
Hope i can make it down for this one :bong: :headphones:

Hefty Output

[quote="sum guy"]

for a little more darkness maybe we can throw RaptoR in

yes put him on the line up!!

for a crankin set, and so that i can muse with him!!!!!
RevealingMind

For those who dont know them...... Extracted From www.ketuhrecords.com

HEFTY OUTPUT
After being infected with the psychedelic movement some time early in 2001, Tim Hanlon and Dan Verbi quickly began their own musical project after realising their ideas about psytrance were so similar. Friends for years before the fact, Dan's years of drumming and Tim's experience with the bass guitar eventually took the sidelines, leaving their mutual ADHD diagnoses to run rampant as they slaved over a hot CPU creating the sound that was eventually dubbed Hefty Output.
Their huge basslines, nasty style and deviant sense of humour began to fill a void left by Melbourne's dire lack of night producers, and the two happily traded in playing to empty rooms at house parties for international recognition after some of their material from early 2004 was leaked onto the internet and well appreciated by many fans of the darker side of psytrance. Since then their sound has continuously evolved to become crisper than ever, but always retaining the hard edge and massive bottom end people have come to expect from the pair.

The boys are now working on their debut releases, as well as an album for Ketuh Records.
More info at http://www.heftyoutput.com

PONDSCUM
Pondscum is the full flavored musical project of Luke Danielewski, who lives and works Melbourne Australia. Luke's current stint at writing music started 2003, but prior to that had spent many years mucking around with hardware gear and sequencers, playing guitar in bands, and even woodwind instruments in concert bands in his pre-pubescence. His taste in music has evolved from early analog trance circa 1999 to dark, heavy psychedelic trance that is, as far as he's concerned, the shit, be it dark progressive or twisted full-on, or anywhere in between.

Quite content to languish in relative obscurity, he spent much time not-so-quietly jigging around his room writing tracks till late into the night. He gained local recognition as a producer by passing tracks to the few of Melbourne's dark DJ's such as Satanstoenail and Nimda, then coercing them into playing them through big systems... A similar experience to that of the Hefty Output lads of music making its way onto the internet, complete with a dodgy net release with amusingly renamed tracks, appears to have earned him more attention than he was expecting. A series of fortunate events then transpired to land his music in New Zealand, where it came to attention of P_ Mac on NYE 2004, and the rest is history.

Pondscum's sound could be described as being dark, fat, heavy and definitely psychedelic, with an unhealthy obsession with thick 16th basslines.

Pondscum is currently writing tracks for an album to be released on Ketuh, at some point in the future.

sum guy

so are we going to witness the 1st ever live set between pondscum/hefty?

also is satanstoenail confirmed?

and what are ticket prices going to be worth?
tract

Shagga wrote :
So the kunts are heading north?

good lord, batten down the flat reflective surfaces :twisted: :twisted:

looks like the kunts are heading north alright.

BRING IT KUNTS!

RevealingMind

Hefty Output Vs Pondscum will be a DJ Set...
Pending on how long we can have the venue we will look at confirming them both for a live set as well.
Satans Toenail is Playing.. :twisted:
I cant confirm the ticket price yet as it revolves heavily around the international which is still in negotiation....... but we will aim to keep it affordable :wink:

Keep Posted 8)

SubStance

Mesq wrote :
Looking forward to coming and sharing some of my weird pixie mushroom music with you all :D

Looks like an awesome lineup :D cya at tha partay.

Reality Pixie.

And Glad we are to have you share..... E3pO has showed me an awsome stash you've written and compiled for him onto a cd .... Nice work.....
Satanstoenail

TrAcT wrote :
BRING IT KUNTS!

Alrighty then... :evil:

Can't wait for this. All the Kuntz cominatcha in effect. Fo real. Werd.
212 posts Page 2 of 9