.old oddity thread, no info....

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
227 posts Page 6 of 10

Abuse

does anyone know if anyone from the original line up is playn'

:?: :?: :?: :?:

brainstorma

Percy wrote :
so, looks like its still on, wicked :D :D

can anyone tell me north or south of Sydney?? :D

seeing they mentioined its a newie crew involved means it will be north

Cyberwlf

Right now I personally wouldn't count on anything with this gig till we hear some kind of official confirmation from anyone local involved with it.

Rythmic sun

tripn wrote :
if he is in charge then you can pretty much guarantee it wont be happening. what about the rest of the crew? dont they know anything?

What crew this was joels party. You guys know as much as anyone else and probably more than joel.
Hey Joel don't be a dick and answer the questions I think people want to know what went wrong I know I do.

Pete_Paranoid

They say life is about thinking you’re the first to do something, only to find that someone has done it seven times better than you.

“Use the force, Luke!â€

ultrasound

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

But seriously, this is starting to get slack, I have accidently have another (theatre) event the same night so need to know soooooooooooooon! ....like yesterday! I saw how well Joel worked at the Abyss, so if you see him tell him to "harden the fuck up" and pull his finger out.

......and answer your phone................

GIZMO

Abuse wrote :
does anyone know if anyone from the original line up is playn'

:?: :?: :?: :?:

anyone? :?

itchytriggerniggerfingers

bueller....bueller....bueller :roll:

FeralBrown

maybe this thread should just be removed or sumthn... (?)
Every time I see a new post in it, it gets my hopes up for nothing...

FERAL MAD!!!
FERAL SMAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!

vile delusions... YOU are a slut cunt.

Jesse___,

man why does everyone get so worked up with this shit, if it happens it happens and that would be sick, but whats the point in getting pissed of because it doesn't go on,it seems most of you don't even know anything about whats going on with this production so you have no right to critisize the creators, why have a winge about it not being on when there's gonna be so many more too come just as good if not better, why not focus on all the OTHER shit that could happen maybe you should all just start to forget about it and if it does go on then fuck yeah ...thats a bonus.

GIZMO

Jesse___, wrote :
man why does everyone get so worked up with this shit, if it happens it happens and that would be sick, but whats the point in getting pissed of because it doesn't go on,it seems most of you don't even know anything about whats going on with this production so you have no right to critisize the creators, why have a winge about it not being on when there's gonna be so many more too come just as good if not better, why not focus on all the OTHER shit that could happen maybe you should all just start to forget about it and if it does go on then fuck yeah ...thats a bonus.

because some of us would like to make PLANS!
& do NOT want just to go with the flow & see what happens,
but i do hear your point and agree some what :?

GIZMO

p.s
I forgot to say that I am trying to stay positive! & would like nothing more than just to see artifakt do his stuff! :)

luke shamanix

hey guys , i'm involved with the melbourne leg of the artifakt tour ( kerplunk ) . just a heads up that the queensland artifakt party ( Quantum Relic - Polysonic / Subterran ) is now taking place from the 10th til the 12th of november . really not sure what's going on with the sydney party , but it definately wont be happening on the date advertised in this thread .

Cyberwlf

Maybe this would be a good excuse for a road trip then ;)

FeralBrown

Jesse___, wrote :

yeah... off ya soapbox...
A bunch of the people pissed off in this thread ARE related to the party, and have no clue...
I live 500kms away, and would like to make some plans in advance...
it seems stupid to have a thread advertising a party that's a no go...
if someone didn't read all the way thru this, and judged by the tagline and first few posts, they wouldn't even realise this was going on, and would be totally misled into believing there was a party, when there wasn't.

FeralBrown

Cyberwlf wrote :
Maybe this would be a good excuse for a road trip then ;)

SMASHING IDEA!

tripn

Jesse___, wrote :

I personally hate seeing such unproffessional conduct by promoters as it reflects badly on the sydney scene.

Also it is good to know if a party is 100% happening so that plans can be made to do something else with your weekend if its not going to be on.

thats about it really :)

bobret the hobret

This thread is fucking bullshit.

To summarise for anyone who can't be fucked reading it, the first three pages are yet another SOGGY SAO for the purposes of promoting a half-assed party turning into the classic case of boy crying wolf. Then the next three are people who were previously excited and fooled by the soggy sao and associates of the obviously dis-organised "organiser" of said party asking -- > :wtf:

What a fucking pissweak effort. Get your finger out of your anus and stop blowing steam up everyone else's arse.

Jesse___, wrote :

Go smoke a cone and eat some mung beans dickhole.
Last edited by bobret the hobret on Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flashfire

*points and laughs*

ATREYU

You should all smoke 10 cones. :D

Pete_Paranoid

And a bucket bong.
And stand on your head.
Like an idiot.

Kaneda

Take this as fairly solid information from Polysonic Artist Management;

Artifakt and KY have been rebooked by the original organiser of the Sydney leg of the tour, for a new date. I'll let the organiser announce what he needs to, but he has actually made the appropriate steps to confirm his booking, which weren't made originally, hence the confusion.

I look foward to the new event being posted up, so all of the confusion with the previous booking can be left behind us.

Cyberwlf

Glad to hear it's been sorted! Least we don't have to miss out on some local Artifakt action now!

Jesse___,

if someone didn't read all the way thru this, and judged by the tagline and first few posts, they wouldn't even realise this was going on, and would be totally misled into believing there was a party, when there wasn't

hmmmm.......
Tailspin

WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO RUNNING AMUCK WITH BOYS FROM SOUTH COAST.....WHY LORD WHY???? :cry: :cry: :( :cry:
227 posts Page 6 of 10