.old oddity thread, no info....

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
227 posts Page 8 of 10

jaimz

psyllium wrote :
The party is not happening on Saturday but has been moved to another date. There's a post by Vile Delusions up there about it somewhere.

Please, don't tell people that. It's obvious this party is not going to happen. Don't give people false expectations - it reflects badly on all of us. This thread should be deleted.

~Wicked Angel~

I spoke to Joel yesterday and he said that this party is still happening but will be on the 17th and at an indoor event. He will be posting details soon.

Bounce

Vile dellusions wrote :
what ever lance dont come.
its on 17th november indoors sydney.
venue and other info to be released later today.

:?: :?: :?

jaimz

~Wicked Angel~ wrote :
I spoke to Joel yesterday and he said that this party is still happening but will be on the 17th and at an indoor event. He will be posting details soon.

Oh, right, sorry. Well if Joel said that it's happening it must be happening, huh.

I believe that in the eyes of the silent majority of punters it's half-assed organisation like this that reflects badly on the whole Sydney trance scene, and puts people off going to parties in general. Behaviour like this - and support of behaviour like this - takes the Sydney psytrance scene backwards. Save your support for the promoters who do things properly, not events like this.

bobret the hobret

jaimz wrote :
I believe that in the eyes of the silent majority of punters it's half-assed organisation like this that reflects badly on the whole Sydney trance scene, and puts people off going to parties in general. Behaviour like this - and support of behaviour like this - takes the Sydney psytrance scene backwards. Save your support for the promoters who do things properly, not events like this.

yep i'll back that statement.

tripn

~Wicked Angel~ wrote :

you mean the details he was supposed to post a few weeks ago after he made the initial post about the party still being on? the ones he said he was going to post later on that night about 2 weeks ago? those ones?

come on sylvia. you should know by now that the guy is a compulsive liar and couldnt organise a fuck in a brothel with a fist full of fifties.

bobret the hobret

tripn wrote :
~Wicked Angel~ wrote :
you should know by now that the guy is a compulsive liar and couldnt organise a fuck in a brothel with a fist full of fifties.

hehe where'd you steal that line from? i'm sure i heard that in a movie recently.

tripn

nah. i stole it from samurai jack.

FeralBrown

bobret the hobret wrote :
jaimz wrote :

yep i'll back that statement.

Fukn oath!

Please lock/delete this, someone!
Please?

itchytriggerniggerfingers

This thread is like an accident.

Its really bad, but for some reason, you just can't look away :lol:

FeralBrown

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
This thread is like an accident.

Its really bad, but for some reason, you just can't look away :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanna know if he (Vile Delluslunt) wound up playing at that Bowlo party the other week... :?:
:lol:

Bounce

^I heard that he did^

sci0n

C'mon joel.......what the fuck are ya doing mate????
I call for a boycott of this party if it even happens, this sort of bullshit shouldn't be supported.
Whats happening with the melbourne vibe tribe party joel??, there's people down there wondering about that too.
This is the biggest farce, you are a con-artist joel, at least get on here and explain your actions........your silence reeks of guilt.
I thought from the beggining that something was strange but I believed you, I was a fool like the rest.
I demand a public apology!!!!!!
fuck.

peace,love and light :roll:
rory

Mesq

To my knowledge based on what the Tour Management has said, A certain party has paid the booking for an Artifakt Live performance in the Sydney region. The party is expected to be on the friday the 17th of november.

Keep your ears to the grapevine.

Darkone

^^ Let's hope he has a (legal) venue for this :roll:

itchytriggerniggerfingers

To be honest, I'm over the politics of this party. I'm just hanging to hear Artifakt play. I don't care what Pile of Delusions has (or hasn't) done. I don't agree with what he has been accused of, but I think it would be a bigger disappointment to bar Artifakt simply because of what is going on behind the scenes. Artifakt probably has no idea what has happened and doesn't know what he is in for. At least we (thats you & me) can go to support him.

Kaneda

Just wanted to make a statement as the Artifakt tour manager...

Artifakt is in the country, and is booked to play live in Sydney on the 17th of November...

Kaneda vs. CY from Brisbane will also be performing a live set...

This has been booked and arranged, its now up to Joel to make sure he pulls off the party. Either way we're on our way down :wink:

Dr. Scientist

I love irony, and this threade is full of it. Seriously rory, don't put peace ,love and light at the end of you rants, and everyone who says boycott this party and blah blahdy blah blah seriously, you guys have given it so much attention you have had the reverse effect.

The only good thing that can come from this as far as yall is concerned is seeing someone fail. I can see the threads now, wah wah this, wah wah that.

If the guy is such a problem ignore him, pretty simple. If you ignore someone enough they go away. EASY.

Hopefully this will still go through, if it does, YAY!!! we see artifakt, if it doesn't then everyone can say "I told ya so" and we can all circle jerk until someone else crashes and burns in the spotlight.

In eight days all will be revealed. Lets just hope it happens and concrete details are up in time.

And joel, The only thing I have to say is artifakt indoors is teh sucky.

ionized

I really cant imagine why he's not replying to abuse and ridicule on a public forum??

Joel if you read this... YOUR KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!!! FUCK, HURRY

Cyberwlf

Hey if he doesn't find a venue I vote that it gets put on at the Marickville Doof House!

You're good with that PsyOp yeah? ;)

dicA

just want to let you guys know that we are going out of our way to make sure that we all have a chance of seeing artifakt play... we in newey want this soooo much so we are going to do all that we can to make it happen...

We will post updates within the next few days
DuGgA dUgGa :lol:

Dr. Scientist

Cyberwlf wrote :
Hey if he doesn't find a venue I vote that it gets put on at the Marickville Doof House!

Fuck yeah!!! As long as it is in the backyard, you know to keep ot outdoors!!!

frenzie

Psyop wrote :
Cyberwlf wrote :

Fuck yeah!!! As long as it is in the backyard, you know to keep ot outdoors!!!

just watch the garden yeah? hehe

hazmat

sci0n wrote :
C'mon joel.......what the fuck are ya doing mate????
I call for a boycott of this party if it even happens, this sort of bullshit shouldn't be supported.
Whats happening with the melbourne vibe tribe party joel??, there's people down there wondering about that too.
This is the biggest farce, you are a con-artist joel, at least get on here and explain your actions........your silence reeks of guilt.
I thought from the beggining that something was strange but I believed you, I was a fool like the rest.
I demand a public apology!!!!!!
fuck.

peace,love and light :roll:
rory

hey rory , put your head back in your arse i think you need to reload!
you call for a boycott but your in melbourne?????
you demand an public apoligy, what for i ask?
joel still has a week to get shit happening, and then maybeyou can make such demands, but again your in melbourne.

Amber

I think that this thread is ridiculous! This 'non-event' is being given way to much attention. No more time or energy needs to be wasted on this, I'm sure there are threads talking about stuff that really is happening, where people can make useful contributions!

Just delete it guys!!!! I think we are all sick of seeing it here!
227 posts Page 8 of 10