Sensient headlines EVOLVE Friday 15th of September

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
17 posts Page 1 of 1
raptor

Evolve - September - The fusion of the ever changing tribal/prog/psy sound once a month!

Date: Friday 15th September, 2006 - Saturday 16th September, 2006
Time: 10:00 PM Venue: ARQ Sydney - 16 Flinders St
DJs: Darkchild vs Galaktik, Ben ET, Raptor (Psytropic Records) + guests
Entry: $10 on the door

SPECIAL GUEST: SENSIENT (ZENON RECORDS - updated bio to come!)

This night continues to progress from strenght to strength with our selected djs and artists always delivering the goods in the way of new music and new ideas for the pocket friendly price of $10 (For one night only, you will have access to the top floor's event!)

No early shutdown, no hype - just 100% good music, a friendly vibe and up-for-it party people!

spangk

Bugger i can't make it. Don't suppose Sensient could make a special appearance at Earthdance a few days later, of course I am being rediculously optimistic, again :roll:

raptor

SENSIENT will be on around 2 am!

psyllium

Wow what a bargain priced night... might just be enticed to come down to Sydney a little bit early...

raptor

SENSIENT

Sensient is 26 year old Tim Larner from Melbourne, Australia. Having played drums in various funk/fusion bands since the age of 12, he has always had the music in him. His early days in the scene were spent in the rainforests of Byron Bay, soaking up the vibe and inspirations of such a place. Then in time he purchased his first computer and immediately began to explore the possibilities of sound creation. Now he has developed is own unique style of dark, deep and funky progressive psy. Atmosphere plays a major part in his music, and the groove factor is equally important. After many compilation releases on respected international labels like Plusquam, Flow, ZMA and Sub Machine, Sensients’ successful debut album "Blue Neevus" was released on German label Tatsu Records in 2003. In the same year he set up his own label Zenon Records, which he has built into one of the most respected minimal/progressive labels in the scene. In 2004 he completed a 3 month tour of Europe and Japan. In April 2005 he released his second album “Pressure Optimalâ€

doofboy

:dance: awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

tripn

cool. ill be popping down for sensients set. who else is going?

Darkchild

Hello :)

It looks like another fun w/end ahead :)

Got lots of nice new tunes to play tomorrow night..n lookin forward to catchin up :)

Have a nice night all n c u on the dancefloor :)

Peace

Raffi :)

FRACAS

tripn wrote :
yeah ...i think i will see you there.......dont get to see tim play in syd that often.... :trip: :killah:

simon

goddamn uni assignments :(

meh, oh well, its worth it, to see krumelur in cairns...

you're in for a treat people :)

sensient tim

just got the freshly mastered wavs of my new album back, will be bustin em out for the first time tonight...yay!

FRACAS

sensient tim wrote :
just got the freshly mastered wavs of my new album back, will be bustin em out for the first time tonight...yay!

whom mastered these .wavs ?? keen to hear them ....cu tonite

~Wicked Angel~

My weekend starts now and i'm planning on a big one in sydney. Not leaving until Monday. Havn't had a big psy + friends + sydney weekend in quite some time. I'm excited! See you there doof folks ;) :D

Sensum

tripn wrote :

i was gunna head down, but now i see you are going i am second guessing my decision :P

raptor

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! tim sensient is here and this weekend is turning out to be massive!

seeyasonthedancefloor(s)!

tripn

Sensum wrote :
tripn wrote :

i was gunna head down, but now i see you are going i am second guessing my decision :P

hehe. ill probably leave after sensients set so try and get there at 3am.

better make it 3.15 just to be sure. :D

Sensum

tripn wrote :
Sensum wrote :
tripn wrote :

hehe. ill probably leave after sensients set so try and get there at 3am.

better make it 3.15 just to be sure. :D

nah, i'll come just to bash ya now :P
17 posts Page 1 of 1