ODDITY - 17/11/06 - Artifakt (live) OUTDOOR FESTIVAL

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
119 posts Page 3 of 5

Darkone

Vile dellusions wrote :
Sprouts has rudely exited theline up :verymad:
TBA

Sometimes you need to trim a little dead wood to get the tree to grow 8)

The party is taking shape nicely which will make for a rocking gig all going well.

FeralBrown

Oh good.
Thanks for the ample warning and shit...

itchytriggerniggerfingers

FeralBrown wrote :
Oh good.
Thanks for the ample warning and shit...

Haven't you been reading the comedy in the original thread :roll:

traveller

sweet...the new set times look heaps better...

good on ya for making the changes...

nice one, hope to see yas there!!!!

Mesq

psyllium wrote :
niium wrote :
You guys have GOT to catch KY and Kaneda. These dudes are fucking brilliant and are totally filling one of the holes in the fabric of music today!

I have to totally agree with you there Owen - I caught Kaneda this weekend just gone up here at Quantum Relic - really different stuff, great daytime music.

Great to see some southerners getting to hear some KY and Kaneda action!! The set at quantum relic really did rock!!

However! Artifakt was the complete and total bees knees!! Best live show I have seen since Hallucinogen... :D

Artifakt last weekend @ Quantum Relic, SEQLD

PlayaH8r

Mesq wrote :
Artifakt last weekend @ Quantum Relic, SEQLD

looks gud, but thats nothing compared to the size of the party this w/e!!!!remember joels party has been in preparaation for four months! the byron party was just a doof.. this weekend in newcastle is an OUTDOOR FESTIVAL! get down here dood! :twisted: :twisted: its goonna be huuuuuuuuuge!

Lance

PlayaH8r wrote :
looks gud, but thats nothing compared to the size of the party this w/e!!!!remember joels party has been in preparaation for four months! the byron party was just a doof.. this weekend in newcastle is an OUTDOOR FESTIVAL! get down here dood! :twisted: :twisted: its goonna be huuuuuuuuuge!

lor!!

Dr. Scientist

I reckon lance and playah8ter are the same cocksnot.

Lance

Psyop wrote :
I reckon lance and playah8ter are the same cocksnot.

i reckon psyop is a cock flop.

Dr. Scientist

Thats what your mum said when I turned up and the fat cow looked nothing like her lavalife picture.

PlayaH8r

Psyop wrote :
Thats what your mum said when I turned up and the fat cow looked nothing like her lavalife picture.

sure but u still fucked her.

u fat cow from lavalife fucker!

well i got newz 4 you.. lance's mum is A MAN!

ahahahah your gay.

puggle

the guy going off at the front of that pic looks like jamie from big brother :(

Dr. Scientist

PlayaH8r wrote :
Psyop wrote :

ahahahah your gay.

AHAHA, whatever, case in point. fuck too easy, did you mean to help in proving my point or was it retardation?

PlayaH8r

Psyop wrote :
PlayaH8r wrote :
Psyop wrote :

ahahahah your gay.

AHAHA, whatever, case in point. fuck too easy, did you mean to help in proving my point or was it retardation?

isnt there a fat gay cow from lavalife u should be fucking?

SYNeR

awww, so much love in a single thread. It makes me all warm & tingly inside :roll:

E3po

wow,
makes me wish we were going to be home 3 weeks earlier...

I cant believe suggie is gonna get thrashed so intensely.. id love to be their to see it all go down :)

I guess your sort of lucky its on a friday and last minute.. that way sugarloaf can reach near maximum capacity but not spill over like it would if the word had been out for longer, or it was on a saturday night.

Looks friggin massive!

KY live, artifakt and hallucidations are bound to be standouts!

P.s niium,feralbrown
pm me if u need a halfway house for travels up and down the coast pre/post superfreak/exodus.

We should be setup bellingen way by then, if u need to rest ya driving eyes!

Good luck, & Rip it up!

Apegod

Lance wrote :
PlayaH8r wrote :

lor!!

It must be a festival if it is written in capitals.

Let us all now hope Joel has sufficient funds to pay his outstanding creditors, some of whom have indicated they are contemplating the use of a video camera, 2 kg of un-cracked walnuts and the liberal application of petroleum jelly in order to recoup the large amounts of money he owes them.

PlayaH8r

please post directions my friends wants to go to the festival today so they can have a good camping spot for the whole festival! we have couchs in the truck ready to go!!

Vile dellusions

PlayaH8r wrote :
please post directions my friends wants to go to the festival today so they can have a good camping spot for the whole festival! we have couchs in the truck ready to go!!

directions posted later today.

snarf

What makes it a festival compared to a normal doof? Is this doof going for 3 days with a massive line up of internationals combined with a kids zone, workshops, outdoor movie cinema, market stall area, international style food stalls, brilliant custom made decor, chill stage/second area etc? O Im sorry, I just answered my own question.

Vile dellusions

there has been two more final changes to the line up.

Pat Sollom will be starting of the party instead of sprouts. Yeah!
and gilgamash caint make it, but hazmatt will rock it out im sure.

PlayaH8r

will there be music on saturday night?

phatpat

is it friday yet? is it friday yet? :D

tripn

PlayaH8r wrote :

hahahahahahahaha. camping spot.... festival... lor!!!!

Pete_Paranoid

Dear Joel,
I am writing to tell you and give notice I will not be attending this doof.
You never had permission or confirmed to use my name or services on this date. You entrenched this by not returning messages.
I am unprepared for this party to work at my best ability.
Psytrance is always from the heart. The difference between a professional and an amateur event is that I would not have a beer in my hand for fear of losing my job. Check it out!
Your party has disrupted my week and the organisation many other parties. Friends don’t do this to friends.
The most I would usually update ever my website once a week, understand I do this for a reason.
Even with simple economics many parties fall short so I want to be part of parties I feel good about, indeed proud of! Destroy pity!
If you need me this weekend, I will be fixing up my van, and doing something that I want to do.

Thanks,
Pete

p.s. Kaneda, KY and Artifakt, I don’t need you anymore. You are fucking it up for everyone else, so get a job!

119 posts Page 3 of 5