BENT PERCEPTION 5/5/07-Newy (Phatmatix & DarkNebula Live

NSW Forums (Sydney & South Coast). Upcoming Events, Lifts, Scene Discussion & more.
131 posts Page 2 of 6

Abuse

not long too go now!!
Last edited by Abuse on Tue May 01, 2007 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lucid Visions

tickets will be $40 on the door..

presales wiil be available in april and goin for $30

peace

Cyberwlf

Sweet flyer :)

Abuse

Cyberwlf wrote :
Sweet flyer :)

cheers :)

Vile dellusions

flyer is the gear boys!!!
well done benny and yobi!!

phatmatix

Hey guys :)

its been a while since my last visit, something like 4 years, but i dont forget the amazing experience i had in Ozland..I' m happy to spend time with u again, and have a killer party. I come with a new live act, and some serious tunes to mix....
See u on the dancefloors !
Stef 8)

Vile dellusions

^^^^
caint bloody wait!!!!! :P

Abuse

phatmatix wrote :

its been a while since my last visit, something like 4 years, but i dont forget the amazing experience i had in Ozland..I' m happy to spend time with u again, and have a killer party. I come with a new live act, and some serious tunes to mix....
Stef 8)

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BOOM!

Lucid Visions

As dukie has kindly departed from the line up :(

we are proud to announce that :twisted: kenada (polysonic recs aus) :twisted: will be rocking the lunch time dance floor

yay :) [/b]
Last edited by Lucid Visions on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psyllium

Lucid Visions wrote :

we are proud to announce that :twisted: kenada (polysonics recs aus) :twisted: will be rocking the lunch time dance floor

yay :)

FUCK YEAH!!!

Cyberwlf

Sweet, good stuff :) Wish I was here to see it!

FeralBrown

phatmatix wrote :

Stef 8)

:D
We've been waiting for you!

Bring on the original secret weapon!
:twisted:

newcs

Lucid Visions wrote :

we are proud to announce that :twisted: kenada (polysonics recs aus) :twisted: will be rocking the lunch time dance floor

yay :) [/b]

Unfortunate about dukie, but well done on the Keneda addition........about time he played in this region. Nice chunky, original daytime tunes!

D-Psyfa

Looks like a cool party boys!!!

Good shit

lenkou

Bent Perception '06 was memorable. :)

Bent Perception '07 will be unforgettable :D

iDIV

i keep hearing big things about Keneda and cant wait for another halucidations set, will be a mad party, last years bent perception was definitely a stand out party :arrow: and jo will be back to party by then :D

Vile dellusions

iDIV wrote :
i keep hearing big things about Keneda and cant wait for another halucidations set, will be a mad party, last years bent perception was definitely a stand out party :arrow: and jo will be back to party by then :D

yay jo's back! :P
and kaneda is gunna rock!! he has some special things planned!!
and yes last years bent perception was probley one of my fav parties ever!!!

Kaneda

Thanks for the warm reception guys, can't wait to come down...
I've already starting writing some tracks especially for the set :)

Token emoticon additions:

Might be some of this going on: :trip:

Possibly some of this: :rainbow:

...hopefully we'll get around to: :drink:

...And this looks worthwhile aswell: :m: :dance:

niium

Lucid Visions wrote :

FUCKEN EH!! Very very pleasing news guys!

Lucid Visions

:twisted: bump :twisted:

Darkone

Looks like Lucid Visions are making a good party here 8) Getting Kenada to spin some tunes will really provide the much needed esoteric psychedelic musics for the party time. Dark Nebula has some deadly new tracks he has been working on for his next album too, by the time this party comes around he will be close to having it finished I reckon and I cant fucking wait to hear it loud on a nice clean rig.

I do hope though that there is some deep, intelligent progressive music on offer for 3 to 4 hours in the mid morning to afternoon time. I'm not familiar with the music of some of the dj's on the lineup though so some of these people may spin progressive ?

Looking forward to it guys, I haven't been to Newy since Suthos birthday shenanigans some time ago

8)

Cyberwlf

Deep progressive mid-morning? What is this? A retirement village or a dance party? :P One would hope that any progressive present would be driving progressive late morning moving into deep progressive for the afternoon. :)

Abuse

Kaneda is now playing..LIVE :shock:

chunky :twisted: :twisted: original progressive

iDIV

Abuse wrote :
Kaneda is now playing..LIVE :shock:

chunky :twisted: :twisted: original progressive

fuck yeah, the full kaneda experience, wooooohoooo, this party is gonna rock guys

ALEXUP

Darkone wrote :
Looks like Lucid Visions are making a good party here 8) Getting Kenada to spin some tunes will really provide the much needed esoteric psychedelic musics for the party time. Dark Nebula has some deadly new tracks he has been working on for his next album too, by the time this party comes around he will be close to having it finished I reckon and I cant fucking wait to hear it loud on a nice clean rig.

I do hope though that there is some deep, intelligent progressive music on offer for 3 to 4 hours in the mid morning to afternoon time. I'm not familiar with the music of some of the dj's on the lineup though so some of these people may spin progressive ?

Looking forward to it guys, I haven't been to Newy since Suthos birthday shenanigans some time ago

8)

Looking forward to ritchies new musics :D
131 posts Page 2 of 6