tsunami suspicions

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
55 posts Page 1 of 3
bobret the hobret

the person who wrote this article should be hung,drawn and quartered, or have a motorbike helmet put on his head and be dragged behind a slow moving car. nothing pisses me off more than the marriage of conspiracy theories and plain fucking conspiracies.

:gun: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/01/ ... 21460.html

its infuriating to see elvis lives coupled with oswald not being the shooter of jfk..

FUCK!!! *rips chunks of hair out*

im not pushing tsunami theories.. although the foreknowledge was definite.. does anyone remember us being warned not to go to indonesia "because there are plans for a terrorist attack" ??

Gozer

It's the exact same article that appeared earlier in The Daily Telegraph..
and the conspiracy theory website (from Western Australia) has already been posted ..
http://www.australiens.net/forum/viewto ... ght=#15483

sorry for the links.. been a quiet day for me..

karra

its funny that humans always need to blame something or someone, we just cant accept things that happen without having to lay blame.

meh.
stupidest article ive read.

bobret the hobret

Dreamthief

Yeah, good one, crackpots. Reading the shit that is said on the article is like reading a more sane version of Australiens. Ramp that up a few notches and you will know what you tin foilers sound like.

tract

It's got stupid juice and crazy pills written all over it :D

Makes this place look bloody sane :lol:

frenzie

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
oh dear, cant leave anything alone can they those bloody terrorists!

Orphea

bobret the hobret

hahaha i'd sooner believe it was aliens..

bobret the hobret

sounds to me though like half of yez didnt even read the article? such discombobulated posts.. *looks at rez*

tripn

Elly wrote :
here's another theory...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=42242

that guy is a absolute knobwrench.

Orphea

tripn wrote :
Elly wrote :
here's another theory...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=42242

that guy is a absolute knobwrench.

yar, pretty funny how silly some beliefs are! ughh religion .. :roll:

shpongled

i posted this in the other tsunami thread but for those who haven't read it -

http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/tsunami.html

karra

bobret the hobret wrote :
sounds to me though like half of yez didnt even read the article? such discombobulated posts.. *looks at rez*

yeh i read it *refers back to original comment*

WHY must we lay blame?

it happened, can we not just accept this happened as a natural disaster, from mother nature? or must we run around until we can find someone to blame properly so we can help ourselves sleep better at night?

again

meh.

Orphea

karra wrote :

WHY must we lay blame?

it happened, can we not just accept this happened as a natural disaster, from mother nature? or must we run around until we can find someone to blame properly so we can help ourselves sleep better at night?

again

meh.

hmmm I don't feel like it's cos we must lay blame,

sure it's probably a natural disater ... just a couple of things did sound kind of suspicious and with the oil and stuff in Achec, you have to wonder?

it's all good to let it be .. but just say the US did have a finger in this, you can't just blink an eye and let them continue on their ways! (although they will cos we're all too under the gigantic thumb already :roll:)
I can't blame myself for being so skeptical regarding anything that concerns the US at the moment .. nothing would surprise me right now!

I really don't know ... but i do know that alot of horrible stuff goes down in the world that they keep the masses from seeing, and hence they always seem to get away with really bad shit by pulling the blinds over our eyes.

I agree that some theories spin way out of control, when there is little proof to back them up, and some people are a little too easily convinced.

But I don't think there's any harm in investigating!

just my thoughts :)
Last edited by Orphea on Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zara2stra

karra wrote :

WHY must we lay blame?

again

meh.

Nothing at all could have been aware of the coming of this event. It could not have been planned, it could not have been known about in any way shape or form by anything whatsoever.

It is what I would like to call a totally random event.

Bad luck in its purest sense.

karra

Zara2stra wrote :
karra wrote :

WHY must we lay blame?

again

meh.

Nothing at all could have been aware of the coming of this event. It could not have been planned, it could not have been known about in any way shape or form by anything whatsoever.

agreed

Orphea

Zara2stra wrote :
karra wrote :

WHY must we lay blame?

again

meh.

I'm sure a Seismograph shows some warning signs,.. not only if it had pre-trembles of tension,.. but even the fact that the wave itself took a while to hit land...

I'm not a scientist, but from what I read there were warnings to some areas and people, yet not to others - there are obviously some pre-warning signs..

karra

Elly wrote :
Zara2stra wrote :
karra wrote :

WHY must we lay blame?

again

meh.

I'm sure a Seismograph shows some warning signs,.. not only if it had pre-trembles of tension,.. but even the fact that the wave itself took a while to hit land...

I'm not a scientist, but from what I read there were warnings to some areas and people, yet not to others - there are obviously some pre-warning signs..

these are some of the poorest areas of the world, i doubt they had the equipment and resources nessicary to give acurate warnings.

bobret the hobret

for sucks fake!!!

wake upto yaselves would yez?

im not gunna argue the whys and what ifs. i'll simply say this - the U.N and the allied governments at the very least had fore-knowledge!!!!!

earthquakes DONT come out of fucking nowhere now do they? tremors can be detected days before not necessarily felt but detected, there are weather stations and geological posts all over the world monitoring this shit...

im having flashbacks to southpark Image "oh my god, a volcanoe! *docile slurp of coffee*

and remember the wise words of deep throat(no not "ughmph oormph slurp" you dirty minded gits) the xfiles deep throat - "trust no one mr mulder"

im not looking for anyone to blame but any idiot can see that there are circumstances that are a bit dodge.

and as a general statement on the topic of the article and world history
-i refuse to look as history as one big accident-

to do so would just be naive

bobret the hobret

Elly wrote :

we had our warning a month ago.

"dont go to indonesia there are plans for a terrorist attack"

tract

Edward N Lorenz.

rollyz

im having flashbacks to southpark Image "oh my god, a volcanoe! *docile slurp of coffee*

A "Oh a Tsunami is coming,what shall we do?"
B "We better do like in that war time training Video.. Duck and Cover!"
A "Ok lets Duck and Cover".........

suspiria

we had our warning a month ago.

"dont go to indonesia there are plans for a terrorist attack"

the fact that Bali got bombed and our Embassy nearly destroyed wouldn't have anything to do with that now would it??

Zara2stra

and as a general statement on the topic of the article and world history
-i refuse to look as history as one big accident-

to do so would just be naive

To believe that there is not at least some non-predictable events (at the very least, error, for example) is just plain wrong and a burden upon others.
55 posts Page 1 of 3