The Obama Deception

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
147 posts Page 1 of 6
ATREYU

THE OBAMA DECEPTION

------------------------

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people.

The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order’s plans. It’s not about Left or Right: it’s about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you.

Watch the Obama Deception and learn how:

* Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.
* Obama’s handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force.
* International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.
* Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.
* The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.

The information contained in this film is vital to the future of the Republic and to freedom worldwide. President Barack Obama is only the tool of a larger agenda. Until all are made aware, humanity will remain captive to the masters of the New World Order.

http://www.obamadeception.net/#

---------------------------------------

Obviously it was too good to be true

It reminds me of a quote from starwars ep3
"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."
Last edited by ATREYU on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sinner

We know the secrets of the world that nobody wants you to know! Only $9.95 order now!

Alex Jones and everyone who was ever dumb enough to associate with him is an ass-bucket.

That's not to say I don't have my own gripes against Obama, but they are fueled by this lovely thing called reality.
ATREYU

Alex Jones is a bit of a dick no doubt. Yet he has been on his crusade for a long time. He was investigating Bilderberg etc long b4 911.

Critising him for selling his dvd's seems a bit retarded as you can watch them for free on the net (and he's happy about it).

The info presented about bilderberg and the people behind Obama is extremely important for all of us to know.

If you have alternate views to that expressed in this doco, why not express them specifically?

Writing off info as BS without looking into it is the epitome of ass bucketry.
Phantomas

Well that was incredibly depressing...
I've heard fair bit about secret ruling societies, Illuminati etc, but this is the first documentary i've seen which actually puts names and faces to the people and organisations involved. The big picture seems to be getting easier to put together now that plans are coming closer to fruition... I get the the feeling that the world is at a major turning point at the moment with the global financial crisis and the measures being taken to 'correct the problem'
I've been a fan of Obama up until this point, but watching this has left me feeling deflated...
Interesting stuff, thanks for posting Atreyu.
light_speed

most of this stuff i allready knew... but its nice to put names and faces ..obviosly this is still only the tip of the iceberg,... we still dont know who really is running the world persay..but it is the big corperations and the federal reserve owners...thats the biggest scam ever... our income tax money goes to them for NO REASON... i say ours because i am actully from America...and its commen sense..they need to keep the people stupid... after bush .. putting obama in office it made alot of people shut up..like krs one said... the country was about to revolt..now they put this black man in and everyones like ok lets chill.. but if any of you who have been to america you would know outside of the major citys most of the people in the US are Real MORONS..like stupid retarded so its easy to controll them

and these people been in power for centurys they know what their doing..they let us see some stuff..but thats because we need to see some stuff..they still control what we see and what we dont.

im a man of peace but if i ran the world i would hang all these politicans because they are put in power to protect the people and they actully harm the people
Pete_Paranoid

Phantomas

Looks like this is starting to filter through to the mainstream media. I found this story on the front page of Digg tonight:
Bilderbergers excite conspiracists - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com :hmm: :thumb:
Meltdown
Site Admin

I like Obama.
Sunrunner

George Bush was a reptillian as well, if you remember... nobody is perfect :)
ATREYU

Adam and Dwight.

You guys are missing the point.

You are meant to like him. I too was caught up in the hoohah of his election and i want to like him, yet the bottom line is he is not the ultimate authority, he is an appointed employee.

The Fed caused this Economic collapse on purpose.

Obama has said point blank that he thinks it is bad policy for the president to question the decisions of the Federal Reserve.

---------
- I suggest you watch the doco if you havn't done so already.

PS Reptilian has nothing to do with it.
jaimz

I agree with Atreyu, the American People should have voted in John McCain.
FRACAS

nah ....they should have dumped McCain and gone stright for Palin she had the goods.... intelligent as well
(warning :sarcasm may be used in posts)
ATREYU

jaimz wrote :
I agree with Atreyu, the American People should have voted in John McCain.

The point is. It doesn't matter who they voted for. They all work for the same global banking interests.
Pete_Paranoid

beatpyramid

Im sick to death of these conspiracy theories (if they can even be called that). Do people really have this deep seeded paranoia of the modern world?

The world is full of political ideologies, and thats what they are. Ideologies. Im not having a personal crack at anybody.

I am not condoning the American system of government, i just don't see it as one giant conspiracy to remove all powers from the hands of the people and give full control to the bougwasie. The institution of the state seems to be some cause of these political misconceptions and a resounding fear.

in all seriousness i just don't get it.
ATREYU

beatpyramid wrote :
Im sick to death of these conspiracy theories (if they can even be called that). Do people really have this deep seeded paranoia of the modern world?

The world is full of political ideologies, and thats what they are. Ideologies. Im not having a personal crack at anybody.

I am not condoning the American system of government, i just don't see it as one giant conspiracy to remove all powers from the hands of the people and give full control to the bougwasie. The institution of the state seems to be some cause of these political misconceptions and a resounding fear.

in all seriousness i just don't get it.

Well you should listen to this speech by JFK.

+ research the federal reserve system/Central banking.

e.g Check out Ron Paul speeches such as this one

----------------

Sure this info it is scary, and if it were not based in truth you could call in paranoia, unfortunately it is based in fact. Sticking your head in the sand will not make the problem go away.

"CENTRAL BANKING" is the problem.
Pete_Paranoid

Dude, remember that phone conversation to Duncan?

If you think I was pissed off then, I'm furious now!

Pete_Paranoid

ATREYU wrote :
Well you should listen to this speech by JFK.

+ research the federal reserve system/Central banking.

e.g Check out Ron Paul speeches such as this one

susan

Meltdown wrote :
I like Obama.

so do i, because i usually think for myself-
and never subscribe to conspiracy theories.

Last edited by susan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wade Shekinah

Obama gave free rights for abortion murder. If you people knew of the statistics of this infanticide you would shudder. Every human being has the right to life. These innocent little human beings are not even safe in their mother's womb. Now even after the abortion term has passed there is a procedure called partial birth abortion, where they insert a tube into the babies head, near the cerebellum, and suck its brains out, then pull the rest of the infant out and discard it; this happens while the baby is alive. Barak Obama passed this under the falsehood of freedom of choice and women's rights. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KILL AN INNOCENT HUMAN BEING - THOU SHALT NOT KILL; and life starts at the instant of conception. God creates the soul at the instant of conception. ABORTION IS THE MURDER OF INNOCENTS. Abortion clinics otherwise called ABORTUARIES should be bulldozed down and forbidden; and people should stop rutting like toxic beasts in dirty lust, thus preventing these dark circumstances from occuring.
speekeesy

"Therefore judge not others, because then you yourselves shall not be judged; therefore condemn not others, because then you yourselves shall not be condemned, v. 37. Exercise towards others that charity which thinks no evil, which bears all things, believes and hopes all things; and then others will exercise that charity towards you. God will not judge and condemn you, men will not." They that are merciful to other people's names shall find others merciful to theirs."
Luke 6.37
Wade Shekinah

I do not compromise with evil. I do not compromise with mortal sin. The attitude of "hey, I accept everything and all actions, it's all-good, because I have false charity, false humility, wicked 'wisdom', and a darkened conscience, I don't know what's right and wrong, and don't understand sacred Gospel because I read adulterated - protestant books in a delerium of being 'good' and 'peaceful'" is digusting, absurb, ugly, idle, puerile, and obfuscate.

I also despise hypocrisy and heresy .

By the way stating observation and stating events and things said is not judging in the context that you have mentioned. Loving one's enemies (those that commit or condone attrocities and evil to you or to others) is not loving the evil within them, nor their dark, iniquitous, corrupt mind-set and attitudes. It is in loving them as a living human being/soul; the truth of their being, which comes from God, and desiring their greatest good, and helping them. And sometimes making people aware that they are entrenched in evil is the kindest thing to do; for it is also a sin, of varying gravity, not to reprove and admonish those that are doing evil. Those who have ears to hear let them hear
Last edited by Wade Shekinah on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FRACAS

Wade Shekinah wrote :

i would have thought you like the Bible???
MeowTron

ha ha ha yeah FEED THE PARANOIA MONSTER!!!!!!!!
itchytriggerniggerfingers

FRACAS wrote :
Wade Shekinah wrote :

i would have thought you like the Bible???

l0r! :bonfire:
147 posts Page 1 of 6