The Obama Deception

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
147 posts Page 5 of 6
ATREYU

-Slip

The bankers literally own the planet. The govt literally own you. There is no money backed by any real value [since the last global financial crisis (the great depression)] when the banks confiscated all the nations gold to pay off an unrepayable debt. Thus now you are the collateral. We all have to slave away our whole lives to buy a house, with money manifested out of thin air by the banks. When in actual fact they owe u money.

It is an unfair/unjust system- ie the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Like it or not,Australia is not even an independant nation. We are still a colony of Great Britain. Why do u think the PM and all the govt officials have to swear allegiance to the Queen. When supposedly its against the constitution to swear allegiance to any foreign power. Out pollies here are just servants to the Queen and the bankers. The govt is a business out for profit, and this is wrong as the govt is surposed to 're-present' the people, ie democracy. Yet now its main goal is profit, thus big business pulls the strings, and not 'we the people'.

+ The thing that scares people the most about the NWO is the acknowledged agenda/plan/goal to reduce the worlds population by 80%. ( Check out "Codex Alimentarius" for example).
beatpyramid

ATREYU wrote :
-Slip

The bankers literally own the planet. The govt literally own you. There is no money backed by any real value [since the last global financial crisis (the great depression)] when the banks confiscated all the nations gold to pay off an unrepayable debt. Thus now you are the collateral. We all have to slave away our whole lives to buy a house, with money manifested out of thin air by the banks. When in actual fact they owe u money.

It is an unfair/unjust system- ie the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Like it or not,Australia is not even an independant nation. We are still a colony of Great Britain. Why do u think the PM and all the govt officials have to swear allegiance to the Queen. When supposedly its against the constitution to swear allegiance to any foreign power. Out pollies here are just servants to the Queen and the bankers. The govt is a business out for profit, and this is wrong as the govt is surposed to 're-present' the people, ie democracy. Yet now its main goal is profit, thus big business pulls the strings, and not 'we the people'.

+ The thing that scares people the most about the NWO is the acknowledged agenda/plan/goal to reduce the worlds population by 80%. ( Check out "Codex Alimentarius" for example).

you do realize that the monarchy has fuck all to do with anything these days?
even in great Britain they have little power, purely PR purposes.

actually you are right! lets all stop working, so then everything collapses and we are all doomed. Shit should have listened to you earlier. There is an opportunity for anyone in this world to make it into a power status, you just cant see it.

I agree with some things you say, but to no where near the extent you say they are.

Stop being a pessimist and get off forums and do something about it if you feel this way! go on! get going! be the change!

still here?
guess you dont really care that much.
ATREYU

Beatpyramid.

Sure the Queen is just a symbolic figure head. Yet what does it symbolise? Why for instance if we are a independant nation do we still have "crown land". Why is her face all over our money?

PS-I'm just sharing info. If u don't agree, i do not care.
phoney

ATREYU wrote :
Like it or not,Australia is not even an independant nation. We are still a colony of Great Britain. Why do u think the PM and all the govt officials have to swear allegiance to the Queen. When supposedly its against the constitution to swear allegiance to any foreign power.

Where in the constitution does it say that?

http://www.aph.gov.au/SEnate/general/co ... /index.htm

ATREYU wrote :
The govt is a business out for profit

The govt is going into $200 billion in debt. The bankers you speak of are also going broke, at least in the US. Basically from what I've read so far everyone who has seriously cleaned up (ie had a position that things were going to fail before they did) has been outside the wall st 'establishment'

ATREYU wrote :
Sure the Queen is just a symbolic figure head. Yet what does it symbolise? Why for instance if we are a independant nation do we still have "crown land". Why is her face all over our money?

Because we are a constitutional monarchy, not a republic.
ATREYU

Phoney:

Part IV - Both Houses of the Parliament- Section 44(i)-

Yes we are now 200 billion in debt, and who will pay this debt, we will.

Yes some banks may go bust, as in the great depression- yet the reserve banks of the world just print more money, lend it to govt to bail them out, and we pay the interest on those loans. The power to create money falls into even fewer hands.

The taxes you pay go towards paying off the interest on the money printed by the reserve bank.

Tell me why there should be any interest on these "loans"?

The govts of the world need to print their own money and abolish the reserve banking system ( ie The reserve bank of Australia).
slip

I know a guy who has done jack-shit his entire life... never had a real job, never paid tax. Far from being a slave, he gets paid by the government for not doing anything! Some slave 'ey? He has a computer, the Internet, two TV's, an iPod... the list goes on.

If you don't want to "slave" away for our "profitable" government, try his strategy. Then show me any time in history where people haven't had to work to survive. Sounds like we're less slaves now than ever.
FRACAS

ATREYU wrote :
Like it or not,Australia is not even an independant nation. We are still a colony of Great Britain. Why do u think the PM and all the govt officials have to swear allegiance to the Queen. When supposedly its against the constitution to swear allegiance to any foreign power.

phoney wrote :
Where in the constitution does it say that?

http://www.aph.gov.au/SEnate/general/co ... /index.htm

He kinda has ya there Phoney!!!
i am not a constitutional lawyer but i think it is saying pretty much if you swear alligance to the queen (foreign power) you cannot be in the senate or house of reps, nicely pointed out Atreyu..
from the constitution act:
44. Any person who -

(i.) Is under any acknowledgement of allegiance, obedience, or adherence to a foreign power, or is a subject or a citizen or entitled to the rights or privileges of a subject or citizen of a foreign power: or................
shall be incapable of being chosen or of sitting as a senator or a member of the House of Representatives.

phoney

Fair enough it does say that, but the Queen isnt a "foreign power". As I said we are a constitutional monarchy, where the Queen is our ceremonial head of state and the Governor-General, the queens representative is the chief executive of the Australian government. The powers invested in the Governor-General, and the conditions under which they may exercise them are also covered in the Australian Constitution.

ps: I do reckon we should become a republic and the sooner we ditch the Queen the better, but that's whole other topic. :) :)
tripn

phoney wrote :
The govt is going into $200 billion in debt. The bankers you speak of are also going broke, at least in the US. Basically from what I've read so far everyone who has seriously cleaned up (ie had a position that things were going to fail before they did) has been outside the wall st 'establishment'

Actually the only US banks which are going broke and being allowed to fail are those that are not part of the cartel of federal reserve member banks such as jp morgan, goldman sachs, citibank, bank of america, etc. These are the owners of the Fed and these are the banks who are getting the bailout money and using it to buy up all the loser banks at pennies on the dollar.
FeralBrown

phoney wrote :
Fair enough it does say that, but the Queen isnt a "foreign power". As I said we are a constitutional monarchy, where the Queen is our ceremonial head of state and the Governor-General, the queens representative is the chief executive of the Australian government. The powers invested in the Governor-General, and the conditions under which they may exercise them are also covered in the Australian Constitution.

ps: I do reckon we should become a republic and the sooner we ditch the Queen the better, but that's whole other topic. :) :)

I disagree entirely on that one... there are a plethora of viable legal loopholes that come with being part of the Commonwealth... most of them don't even require a swish/smarmy lawyer to accepted in the court... Aus is treading a fine line in terms of its actual legality- let's not allow the "powers" to justify their cause, 'ey?

also google Mark McMurtrie
beatpyramid

ATREYU wrote :
Beatpyramid.

PS-I'm just sharing info. If u don't agree, i do not care.

because we arent a republic?

i never said we were a republic, i just stated that she has no real power.
ATREYU

She sacked Goth Whitlam.
phoney

Feralbrown wrote :
I disagree entirely on that one... there are a plethora of viable legal loopholes that come with being part of the Commonwealth... most of them don't even require a swish/smarmy lawyer to accepted in the court... Aus is treading a fine line in terms of its actual legality- let's not allow the "powers" to justify their cause, 'ey?

hmm, either way, it's a strong argument for the Republican debate dont you think!

As for that letter, his credibility went out the window as soon as he mentioned the Heiner scandal.

It's a non-issue. The claims against the ALP are spurious and tangental. From what I remember this is an issue continuously brought up by an ex-Union official who has an axe to grind. It has been dealt with by the courts on several occasions and charges of wilful negligence, fraud and corruption have been expelled but the dude won't quit and has apparent backing from political and judicial insiders. The real culprits were the previous National Party Government.

here is the article: http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/poli ... ntentSwap1

ATREYU wrote :
She sacked Goth Whitlam.

lulz. Im getting mental images of Gough in PVC & black mascara here :lol:

The English monarch had nothing to do with the Whitlam dismissal; it was an Australian Liberal politician manipulating an Australian Governor General who was appointed by Whitlam.
Pete_Paranoid

1991, always on the run
Seven years ago we wrote this one
Like ernest and julio, before its time
Seven years later and its holding up fine
Stupid motherfuckers like to slag us and dis
But there was no bandwagon when we wrote this
cause we stretched our boundaries
We opened the door
That no one attempted before
Five guys in shorts, who gives a shit
We do what we like, we dont care where we fit
All you new jacks, what is it?
Youre kidding me, get off our dicks

Now we're anthrax and we take no shit
And we dont care for writing hits
The sound you hear is what we like
And Ill steal your pop-tarts like I stole your
(psych!)
Beat the beats the beats you beat
The only thing harder is the smell of my feet
So listen up close or you might get dissed
Go drain the lizard or take a piss...
Watch the beat

Im on your case, Im in your face
Kick you and your father back in place
Step off sucker understand
Dont you know
Im the man...

We got real def rhythms and fresh new jams
If ya think weve got egos well were just hams
Scott plays stickball and likes to skate
Frankies never on time hes always...
Drinking the drinks, the drinks I drank
I put my money in the bank
They cut their crack, they offer joints
We dont do drugs do you get our meaning...
Point, point, point, point, and watch the beat

Dont you know
Im the man...

For a heavy metal band raps a different way
But we like to be different and not cliche
Well they say rap and metal can never mix
Well all of them can suck our...(dicks)
Fart the farts the farts he farted
I pick my nose but Im not retarded
Like el duce says smell my anal vapor
And wipe my butt, with your fuckin face
You stupid idiot...

Dont you know
Im the man...

Sooooooo, as this rap is winding down
Its plain to see I forgot my hat
You know anthrax is number one
But we dont care we just wanna have...(party)
Buff the buff the buff he buffed
We are the kings and all shall buff
Were like a diamond, this is forever
And will remain the hardest ever!

Edit: correction
Last edited by Pete_Paranoid on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ionized

slip wrote :
What I don't get is what is so wrong with this apparent NWO (assuming it does exist, which it doesn't). I quite like the dominant system and am hard pressed to find an example anywhere in the world, or throughout history, in which people were better off than what we have here and now.

If you are so disgusted living in a controlled system, why not move to the Papua New Guinean rainforest and build yourself a shack? Or would you miss all those terribly evil things the bankers have imposed on us like the Internet, free education and healthcare, TV and trance music? Let's face it, people now live better than the richest kings of the world lived just a couple of hundred years ago: in return for one hours work, you can be entertained by a movie that had a budget of over $500 million, sounds like a fair trade off to me, so fair that a medieval king would piss his pants with jealousy. Which part of YOUR life are these puppet-masters negatively effecting? So they banned your favourite drugs, but has that ever stopped you? Obviously not if you believe there are humans wise enough to control the world. Do you feel like a slave? If so, perhaps you should opt out of the social contract which you happily take the benefits from, and move to an ungoverned part of the world.

Well science has given us most of those things not banking and finance. Just because the resources to achieve these discoveries have been fed through a capitalist system has little to to do with the bankers that control said system. Of course private investment is a product of the market but these funds can come from elsewhere.

As for what this system has taken from you? That clearly depends on what you assign value to. Its pretty simple to see we are so spiritually and psychologically divorced from ourselves that eating poisoned food, destroying the planet, mindlessly propping up non-renewable energy structures and constantly medicating ourselves on drugs seems normal to us. We of course rationalize this by the immense choice we have in DVDs, trance music, cheeseburgers etc...

So yeah.. the system is awesome if your a non-thinking souless automaton of which there are plenty.

slip wrote :
There is no doubt that governments and leaders around the world are trying to move to a globalised system, ideally with a world government that can enforce order.

And this doesn't bother you?

slip wrote :
The opposite of this is what we currently have, sovereignty, in which an artificial line on a map determines who your neighbours are, and who you are allowed to kill. I suppose it would have been terrible if there were an international government who could have jumped in to the Rwanda genocide in 1994 and stopped a million people from being butchered (largely with machetes)? Or perhaps that's not your concern, because you'd prefer to respect the artificial border that makes it somebody else's problem.

So you think that's why this global government is being formed? For the benefit of mankind? Have you been reading anything that's been going on in the past 6 months? The motivation behind it is to prop up a fiat system that is in the process of failing. Failing mainly because its exploitation of other countries and illusionary impression of wealth finally got stretched too far. Its not failing because its invested too much money in the environment, eradicating poverty, and certainly not poor old Rwanda.

It might also be worth considering that the international body that would be ruling said global system is essentially the IMF which is majority owned by the American Banks that have all funnily enough been bailed out with TARP money during the initial collapse that's given impetus to this move for global government.

Now conspiracies aside. Lets just say that fact is purely coincidental. Does this seem like the kind of international ruling body that's going to put the needs of the starving, the sick, the poor above the necessity to have a profit based global financial system? Clearly one run by international bankers is a fucking retarded idea of epic proportions. Isn't that whats caused this mess in the first place?

slip wrote :
Is it really evil to support the idea that all humans on this planet can get along, and work towards a global system? Is it any better to have it broken into hundreds of nations competing against each other? I think despite the fact that these conspiracy theories are fundamentally false, you fail to realise that alot of people who aren't freemasons or bankers also believe in globalisation, for its benefits, not its evils.

Sure. A move towards a one world government is probably inevitable. However... and here's the part people have their problem getting their heads around. Maybe we should try and get one government right first? One that isn't run by the central banks would be a start.
Last edited by ionized on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoney

The crux of it all is that there is no one world government and there never will be. At least not in our or our grand childrens lifetimes.
noitnemretsim

beatpyramid wrote :

you do realize that the monarchy has fuck all to do with anything these days?
even in great Britain they have little power, purely PR purposes.

You might want to look further into that. I'll give you a clue, follow the german lead. they are more powerful than you are led to believe, shit the queen is a member of the bilderberg group.
phoney

noitnemretsim wrote :
You might want to look further into that. I'll give you a clue, follow the german lead. they are more powerful than you are led to believe, shit the queen is a member of the bilderberg group.

What sort of influence does Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands have over the UK?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bi ... _attendees
noitnemretsim

wikipedia : The list is currently organized by category. It is not a complete list and it includes both living and deceased people. Where known, the year(s) they attended are denoted in brackets.
noitnemretsim

wheres wade to tell us that jeseus owns the planet and not the bankers.
Pete_Paranoid

Dirty Harry of comic book heros.
Esoterica2000-III

phoney wrote :
ATREYU wrote :
The point is. It doesn't matter who they voted for. They all work for the same global banking interests.

ATREYU wrote :
I wonder how many of youz have actually watched the doco?

I watched the first 10 mins.

The first 3 sources quoted in the "documentary":

KRS-ONE "Legendary Rapper"
Jesse Ventura "Former Pro Wrestler"
Joe Rogan "Comedian"

HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The only thing it's missing is flouride, chemtrails and reptilians.

hey sasha... so it's ten minutes long is it?
Esoterica2000-III

ionized wrote :
beatpyramid wrote :
Im sick to death of these conspiracy theories (if they can even be called that). Do people really have this deep seeded paranoia of the modern world?

Do you really think that the global system of economics, politics and energy usage is the best we can come up with? Or maybe you just sit back and think... well... humans are kinda dumb and the world is just a fucked up place, so i'll leave it at that.

Call it what you want, you can even boil it down to simple human greed, but shit is a little fucked up behind the scenes. Since the media dont report on it and any deviation from the accepted world view doesnt seem to be taken seriously, research that fall outside the square is lumped into the nice catch all term 'conspiracy theory'. Nice and easy to dismiss then. Everything from new energy supression to GM food poisoning us. Damn, lump that with reptillian DNA activation, throw in some Raeilans and you have yourself a nice big wad of ignorant bliss.

Fuck it. Anyway...

beatpyramid wrote :
I am not condoning the American system of government, i just don't see it as one giant conspiracy to remove all powers from the hands of the people and give full control to the bougwasie. The institution of the state seems to be some cause of these political misconceptions and a resounding fear.

No your not condoning it because you dont actually know what your arguing against.

Fabian society, Communitarian league, United Nations Agenda 21. Its actually all there in plain sight of you want to research it. You dont even need to go anywhere near the Freemasonry or Illuminati connections. The move towards a global socialist society has been in the works for a long fucking time.

beatpyramid wrote :
in all seriousness i just don't get it.

Well, that would be the 'conspiracy' part of a conspiracy theory.

What in all seriousness? Just get it! Do the research and study alternate truths/scenarios that will at least challenge the status quo to give you that all elusive BALANCE OF TRUTH. We are at a point in time/space/experience that beings are awakening to their multi-dimensionality. It is a highly significant, transformational and wonderful realization to see the world of illusion for what it is, rather than for what it is blatantly NOT.

Know your rights. Question everything. Let’s seek elevation thru solutions, active discussions, visions, action, co-operation and so on... We are not robots. The actual crackpots are the people who are fine willing servants of this system. Those with open minds are the ones who really attempt to know what's going on, i say attempt because it is in the intention that we seek truth.
beatpyramid

Esoterica2000-III wrote :
ionized wrote :
beatpyramid wrote :
Im sick to death of these conspiracy theories (if they can even be called that). Do people really have this deep seeded paranoia of the modern world?

Do you really think that the global system of economics, politics and energy usage is the best we can come up with? Or maybe you just sit back and think... well... humans are kinda dumb and the world is just a fucked up place, so i'll leave it at that.

Call it what you want, you can even boil it down to simple human greed, but shit is a little fucked up behind the scenes. Since the media dont report on it and any deviation from the accepted world view doesnt seem to be taken seriously, research that fall outside the square is lumped into the nice catch all term 'conspiracy theory'. Nice and easy to dismiss then. Everything from new energy supression to GM food poisoning us. Damn, lump that with reptillian DNA activation, throw in some Raeilans and you have yourself a nice big wad of ignorant bliss.

Fuck it. Anyway...

beatpyramid wrote :
I am not condoning the American system of government, i just don't see it as one giant conspiracy to remove all powers from the hands of the people and give full control to the bougwasie. The institution of the state seems to be some cause of these political misconceptions and a resounding fear.

No your not condoning it because you dont actually know what your arguing against.

Fabian society, Communitarian league, United Nations Agenda 21. Its actually all there in plain sight of you want to research it. You dont even need to go anywhere near the Freemasonry or Illuminati connections. The move towards a global socialist society has been in the works for a long fucking time.

beatpyramid wrote :
in all seriousness i just don't get it.

Well, that would be the 'conspiracy' part of a conspiracy theory.

What in all seriousness? Just get it! Do the research and study alternate truths/scenarios that will at least challenge the status quo to give you that all elusive BALANCE OF TRUTH. We are at a point in time/space/experience that beings are awakening to their multi-dimensionality. It is a highly significant, transformational and wonderful realization to see the world of illusion for what it is, rather than for what it is blatantly NOT.

Know your rights. Question everything. Let’s seek elevation thru solutions, active discussions, visions, action, co-operation and so on... We are not robots. The actual crackpots are the people who are fine willing servants of this system. Those with open minds are the ones who really attempt to know what's going on, i say attempt because it is in the intention that we seek truth.

I do question everything, and i am questioning this theory at the moment. I dont agree with the system, but this is not the only theory out there.

You sound like wade.
ionized

beatpyramid wrote :

I do question everything, and i am questioning this theory at the moment. I dont agree with the system, but this is not the only theory out there.

You sound like wade.

No offence, but you havn't really questioned much in this thread. Just really expressed your view that all conspiracies are false and oh yeah... 'hai guys... I study commerce'

You know, just in case you thought you were actually were.

:mrgreen:
147 posts Page 5 of 6