The Obama Deception

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
147 posts Page 6 of 6
Wade Shekinah

Esoterica2000-III wrote :
What in all seriousness? Just get it! Do the research and study alternate truths/scenarios that will at least challenge the status quo to give you that all elusive BALANCE OF TRUTH. We are at a point in time/space/experience that beings are awakening to their multi-dimensionality. It is a highly significant, transformational and wonderful realization to see the world of illusion for what it is, rather than for what it is blatantly NOT.

You poor lost individual. YOU ARE NOT A MULTIDIMENTIONAL ENTITY SHIFTING INTO THE '5TH DIMENTION', NOR 'STAR SEED'; NOR IS THE PLANET ENTERING SOME LUMINOUS FIELD/PHOTON BELT WHICH WILL SHIFT THE PLANET INTO '4TH LEVEL DENSITY', AS SOME GREAT 'INITIATION'; NOR ARE WE IN GROWING PAINS AS WE 'EVOLVE' INTO LUMINOUS MULTIDIMENTIONAL BEINGS, OR ANY OF THAT OTHER STUPID ESOTERIC NEW AGE CLAPTRAP. THE ONLY ILLUSION IS YOUR/OUR FALSE PERCEPTION OF REALITY.

There is no such thing as re-incarnation, and no such thing as Darwins theory of evolution. The universe was created by God in a gradual unfoldment, an unfurling, starting from a big-bang-like creation event out of nothing; and yes in a sense a cosmic evolution (but not as in the common misunderstanding). You are not evolving into some cosmic entity; you are not an infant god; we do not evolve, and did not evolve from apes. Look how toxic and erratic you all are, and how rampant disease and cancer are due to the digraceful lives most live, living in habitual mortal sin - and you think you are evolving. Our creativity is 'evolving', technology is 'evolving' as we seek more pleasure, comfort and external stimulous, but WE are not; if anything we are 'devolving'.

The universe is the creation of God; created out of nothing; it is real in a transient, ephemeral, dynamic sense. And you and all other beings are creatures of God; we and the race of Angels are made by God, for God - to know God, love God, be with God, to adore & serve. We are composite beings, consisting of a spiritual/immortal soul and the dynamic matter of the universe. The Angels are pure spirits; we are immortal souls with a physical body; the soul gives life and animation to the body. The will, intellect, memory, understanding, the ability to know God and love God, and our fellow brethren for the love of God are inherent attributes of the soul. We belong to God. Hence the heavy consequence in forsaking our Creator, and breaking His divine laws.

We function as a fallen race, as fallen individuals in exile from Paradise. The injuries of the Fall are darkened intelligence (lack of infused knowledge from God), loss of spiritual integrity (the rise of the threefold concupiscence of the flesh - uncontrolled passions and a reckless lust for pleasures), the double infirmity of being prone to disease and death, and the most serious - the absence of Sanctifying Grace. All these 'evils' is inherited as Original Sin.

SO AS YOU GROPE IN THE DARKNESS FOR LIGHT AND BEAKONS OF TRUTH; EXPLORING MYRIADS OF FALSE PATHS THAT LEAD YOU TO THE PITFALLS AND SNARES OF THE DEVIL, NEVER ERRONEOUSLY CALL THE CREATOR AND CREATION AN ILLUSION, FOR YOU ARE UTTERLY WRONG - IN GRAVE ERROR - FALSE; FOR THEN LIFE HAS LOST ALL MEANING, AND PURPOSE.

This one life determines our eternal destiny. This one life is for preparation for eternal life in Heaven, yet most people reject God; reject the Way, the Truth, and the Life and thus condemn themselves to the eternal unremitting torments of Hell. When you are in your last hour -when death is immanent and the fear grips you, will you be in a state of grace, consecrated to God; will you be ready to meet the Lord? See if your erroneous New Age concepts will help you then.

Last edited by Wade Shekinah on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venatrix

Wade Shekinah wrote :
There is no such thing as re-incarnation

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
and no such thing as Darwins theory of evolution.

THEN WTF IS THIS? Image

Wade Shekinah wrote :
The universe was created by God

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
we do not evolve, and did not evolve from apes

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
if anything we are 'devolving'.

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
The universe is the creation of God; created out of nothing

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
And you and all other beings are creatures of God

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
we and the race of Angels are made by God, for God

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
we are immortal souls with a physical body

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
We belong to God

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
All these 'evils' is inherited as Original Sin.

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
This one life determines our eternal destiny.

PROVE IT

Wade Shekinah wrote :
This one life is for preparation for eternal life in Heaven

PROVE IT

Please note: youtube videos, passages from the bible, and your own personal opinions do not count as actual proof.
noitnemretsim

I think wade needs a good solid punch in the faith.
venatrix

Wade Shekinah

It is already proven. Our Lord Jesus Christ who is the Word/Wisdom/Truth of God incarnate proved it. So has the many Saints, who far exceed (spiritually) the mryiads of pagan idolator gurus with their deceptive doctrines.

The undeniable existence of Satan and the demons, who have spoken much on Hell, etc when bound under the power of Christ during exorcisms has proven this and many other things that shows the complete Holy Bible to be the truth (not protestant bible, for these are missing seven books).

Since there is an eternal reality of Hell, which has even been testified by condemned souls who God momentarily allowed to appear to various Saints & other persons, who expressed the unfathomable horrors and torments of Hell, how does this (the reality of Hell) work with the erroneous concept of reincarnation? The same has occured from certain souls in the transcendent Bliss, Peace and beautiful Love of Heaven; how does this concur with the falsehood of reincarnation? Read a book called Hell: the Dogma of Hell, Illustrated by Facts Taken from Profane and Sacred History, by Fr. F.X Shouppe.

If this disgusting false doctrine of reincarnation were true when did it start? When was your first incarnation and as what? Is there some realm consisting of trillions of souls pre-made that are infused or inserted into life forms by some mysterious cosmic law of karma? When were these souls created and why? When will the erroneous dharma wheel cease? When will all life finish up this [stupid false] repetition of lives? How did the [false] ocean of 'samsara' come to be? Who is the author of this meaningless spectacle?

There are hundreds of thousands of lost souls in India who offer worship and chant on their malas to Laksmi - the goddess of properity, wealth and royalty, with the hope of future incarnations in abundant wealth. Do you see any re-incarnated persons with wealth and opullence in India? In fact do you see much outward evidence of more fortunate births due to the pagan worship and occult practices honoring any of the 300 000 gods, goddesses and gurus of India (Bharat). Go to India and seek out more fortunate re-incarnated persons. WHAT A LOAD OF PUS. THE WHOLE HINDU PANTHEON ARE NO OTHER THAN DEMONIC SPIRITS - THE FALLEN ANGELS WHO ARE THE DEVILS AND DEMONS and are billions in number.

I tell thee order and buy a book called Death of a Guru, and read what a Brahmin former guru has to say about the reality of evil spirits in the East, demonic oppression, possession and infestation. Couple this with the persecutions of Catholics in India where hindus burnt nuns alive, detroyed and burnt down chapels and churches, killed many Christians, destroyed Catholic monastries and convents. And in brutal fashion said to all indian Catholic Christians "renounce your Faith and become hindu or you will be put to death, or banished forthwith to never return to your homes". I wonder why they hate the children of Christ, could it be the demons are exciting this evil, mmmmm? Think about it.

REINCARNATION DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE, IT GOES AGAINST ALL TRUTH AND REASON. IF YOU WANT TO BE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CLING TO SUCH PERVERSION IN A HOPE THAT IT IS TRUE THEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SINKING IN A MORASS OF DARKNESS. WHY LIVE WITH A PERHAPS THE WORD OF THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD IS FALSE, AND ADHERE TO OBFUSCATE AND OBSCURE TRADITIONS OF IDOLATRY, AND DEMON WORSHIP.

The theology/philosophy of great Saints like St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Augustine, St. Alphonsus Liguori, St. Bonaventure, and the holy Doctors and early Fathers of the Holy Catholic Church have proved it in indirect ways (I say indirect because they didn't write on this heresy, but simply verified the Teachings of Christ and were filled with the charisms of the Holy Spirit, and blessed).

The Holy Catholic Church (the traditional ancient Faith and doctrines that is) IS THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO REDEMPTION, SANCTITY, AND SALVATION. IT WAS GIVEN TO US BY GOD; THE CHURCH ESTABLISHED BY GOD HIMSELF. Choose your course in life wisely. Don't risk it on a stupid perhaps.

"Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.
Narrow is the gate, and straight is the Way that leadeth to [eternal] life: and few there are who find it!"(Matt 7:13-14)
Last edited by Wade Shekinah on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venatrix

ATREYU

Wade Shekinah wrote :

The undeniable existence of Satan and the demons, who have spoken much on Hell, etc when bound under the power of Christ during exorcisms has proven this and many other things that shows the complete Holy Bible to be the truth (not protestant bible, for these are missing seven books).

So you put all your faith on the words of a demon? I would not trust them.
ionized

Wade Shekinah wrote :

REINCARNATION DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE, IT GOES AGAINST ALL TRUTH AND REASON. IF YOU WANT TO BE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CLING TO SUCH PERVERSION IN A HOPE THAT IT IS TRUE THEN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SINKING IN A MORASS OF DARKNESS. WHY LIVE WITH A PERHAPS THE WORD OF THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD IS FALSE, AND ADHERE TO OBFUSCATE AND OBSCURE TRADITIONS OF IDOLATRY, AND DEMON WORSHIP.

And a divine entity that somehow fucks up his finest creation (man) by giving it free will and reason and then decides to torture it for all eternity when it chooses to exercise this ability unless said entity jumps through a series of somantic ritualistic loopholes that go against all better judgement does make sense?

I doth thinketh thine ist the one fullest of the most shit.
beatpyramid

Wade Shekinah wrote :
It is already proven. Our Lord Jesus Christ who is the Word/Wisdom/Truth of God incarnate proved it. So has the many Saints, who far exceed (spiritually) the mryiads of pagan idolator gurus with their deceptive doctrines.

Since there is an eternal reality of Hell, which has even been testified by condemned souls who God momentarily allowed to appear to various Saints & other persons, who expressed the unfathomable horrors and torments of Hell, how does this (the reality of Hell) work with the erroneous concept of reincarnation. The same has occured from certain souls in the transcendent Bliss, Peace and beautiful Love of Heaven; how does this concur with the falsehood of reincarnation. Read a book called Hell: the Dogma of Hell, Illustrated by Facts Taken from Profane and Sacred History, by Fr. F.X Shouppe.

If this disgusting false doctrine of reincarnation were true when did it start? When was your first incarnation and as what? Is there some realm consisting of trillions of souls pre-made that are infused or inserted into life forms by some mysterious cosmic law of karma? When were these souls created and why? When will the erroneous dharma wheel cease? When will all life finish up this [stupid false] repetition of lives? How did the [false] ocean of 'samsara' come to be? Who is the author of this meaningless spectacle.

There are hundreds of thousands of lost souls in India who offer worship and chant on their malas to Laksmi - the goddess of properity, wealth and royalty, with the hope of future incarnations in abundant wealth. Do you see any re-incarnated persons with wealth and opullence in India? In fact do you see much outward evidence of more fortunate births due to the pagan worship and occult practices honoring any of the 300 000 gods, goddesses and gurus of India (Bharat). Go to India and seek out more fortunate re-incarnated persons. WHAT A LOAD OF PUS. THE WHOLE HINDU PANTHEON ARE NO OTHER THAN DEMONIC SPIRITS - THE FALLEN ANGELS WHO ARE THE DEVILS AND DEMONS and are billions in number.

I tell thee order and buy a book called Death of a Guru, and read what a Brahmin former guru has to say about the reality of evil spirits in the East, demonic oppression, possession and infestation. Couple this with the persecutions of Catholics in India where hindus burnt nuns alive, detroyed and burnt down chapels and churches, killed many Christians, destroyed Catholic monastries and convents. And in brutal fashion said to all indian Catholic Christians "renounce your Faith and become hindu or you will be put to death, or banished forthwith to never return to your homes". I wonder why they hate the children of Christ, could it be the demons are exciting this evil, mmmmm? Think about it.

The theology/philosophy of great Saints like St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Augustine, St. Alphonsus Liguori, St. Bonaventure, and the holy Doctors and early Fathers of the Holy Catholic Church have proved it in indirect ways (I say indirect because they didn't write on this heresy, but simply verified the Teachings of Christ and were filled with the charisms of the Holy Spirit, and blessed).

The Holy Catholic Church (the traditional ancient Faith and doctrines that is) IS THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO REDEMPTION, SANCTITY, AND SALVATION. IT WAS GIVEN TO US BY GOD; THE CHURCH ESTABLISHED BY GOD HIMSELF. Choose your course in life wisely. Don't risk it on a stupid perhaps.

"Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.
Narrow is the gate, and straight is the Way that leadeth to [eternal] life: and few there are who find it!"(Matt 7:13-14)

WADE YO CRAZY ASS MO'FUCKER.

your going to be so disappointed when you die.
i will LOL at you.
Esoterica2000-III

I wont say much since you've been served by the others already...

Our lord Jesus christ? lol this is not Sunday school and we are not followers. Please keep your limiting and contradicting beliefs to yourself as they are highly erroneous and most definitely not truth.

"The Holy Catholic Church (the traditional ancient Faith and doctrines that is) IS THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO REDEMPTION, SANCTITY, AND SALVATION. IT WAS GIVEN TO US BY GOD; THE CHURCH ESTABLISHED BY GOD HIMSELF. Choose your course in life wisely. Don't risk it on a stupid perhaps."

Do you actually know what the church stands for?? Seriously sounds like you've read too many pamphlets and not enough bible. Anyways I rarely waste my time and energy on closed minds, so I'll leave you with this http://tvshack.net/documentaries/Religulous/ if you have the patience and don't get offended in the first 2 minutes like the moron in this doco you might learn something.
noitnemretsim

religulous is a great doco. Highly recommended.
Phantomas

This thread needs more cowbell
Wade Shekinah

lol this is not Sunday school and we are not followers. Please keep your limiting and contradicting beliefs to yourself as they are highly erroneous and most definitely not truth.

There is no contradictions blind man.
Do you actually know what the church stands for?? Seriously sounds like you've read too many pamphlets and not enough bible.

The Church (the traditional Catholic Church) is the highest authority of Truth, Faith and Morals; it is the kingdom of God on Earth; it is here to spread the Truth of the Holy Gospels; it is an Apostolic succession from the Holy Apostles til now. St. Peter - the Apostle - was the first Pope, the other Apostles including St. Paul were Bishops ordained by Jesus Christ Himself, and the Apostles ordained Priests (the Holy Orders and blessing of traditinal ordination comes from Christ through the Bishop infusing into the the Priest who becomes Alter Christus, thus administer the holy Sacraments). Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church. The dogmas and supreme doctrine and teaching authority come fro the Holy Ghost Itself. The Holy Catholic Church is the only Church; the term Catholic comes from the Greek word Katholicos which means universal. The Catholic Church administers the heavenly Sacraments instituted by Christ. The Church is the House of God and is the only gateway to Heaven. AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL AGAINST HER.

No one can go to be in union with GOD but through Christ. All other paths, religions and occult practices only lead by the way side unto desolation.

I do not read pamphlets, nor do I associate with the modernized liberal area of the Church, nor do I go anywhere near protestant madness. I only read pre-vatican II books; the solid, sovereign, deep, beautiful Truth of God and the Way of Christian Perfection, by reading the Science of the Saints, philosophy of St. Thomas Aquinas, ascetical and mystical theology, Catholic Dogma (Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma by Fr. Ludwig Ott is one of the bestbooks on Earth), and the Holy Bible (Douay-Rheims version - the only valid Bible in the English language). And I live a life of mortification, prayer, love, and self-sacrifice for the love of God.

And Esoterica2000-III, without sounding like I'm blowing my own trumpet, or sounding self-righteous, I give God my all, and am fully delving into meditation, prayer, mortification, and sacred reading and look forward to death and my eternal destiny with God in Heaven, with the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Saints and the holy Angels in the Beatific Vision with Christ our Lord. All thanks to the Graces and Gifts of GOD, and co-operating with this Grace. (And for argument's sake, even if there was such thing as the [heresy] of reincarnation I will live this life so as to transcend the [false/mirage] ocean of samsara. But it is false an unreal). And if you continue on your insane course I tell you YOU WILL NEVER LAUGH AGAIN, for you will condemn yourself, and when this occurs you will know that it is right and just that is is so, though you will very much hate it and eternally hate yourself.

AND ATREYU, what I mentioned above is just one source that confirms what is revealed by God, His Angels, and His Saints. It is also confirmed that every book of the Old Testament and New (more or less) have been verified by archeology, and historical fact. AND BY THE WAY, FOR INTERESTS SAKE, GNOSTICISM TOO IS A HERESY; THE NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY AND GNOSTIC 'GOSPELS' ARE FULL OF DARK ERROR WOVEN WITH TRUTH; THEY ARE ANCIENT UNEARTHED HERETICAL MANUSCRIPTS

I was converted to the Way, the Truth and the Life by reading an 1881 edition of the New Testament, and a beautiful book called Imitation of Christ by Thomas Kempis, (first published in the 15th century). Holy Baptism was the best decision of my life, and the most supernatural experience aswell. IT IS REAL, and all the traditional teaching of the Catholic Church are True, and vastly, transcendently more deeper, beautiful, elegant, sovereign and fulfilling than any other knowledge; it makes all the Eastern doctrines and fantasy fall away like crude dry bits of mire.

Anyway I'm sick of casting pearls before swine to be trampled under hoof. Do what thou wilt. I've said my piece. I wont go on anymore (unless someone asks me an important question). BUT DO CONTEMPLATE YOUR OWN DEATH, AND THAT YOU KNOW NOT THE HOUR WHEN IT WILL TAKE YOU. AND KNOW FULL WELL THAT HELL IS AN ETERNAL REALITY, AND THE DIABOLICAL SPIRITS ARE LEGION. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ENQUIRE INTO THIS, AND DIE WITH AN UNREPENTANT HEART, YOU WILL CERTAINLY BELIEVE IN HELL THEN, FOR THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL LANGUISH IN UNBEARABLE TORMENT AND ETERNAL REGRET AND UNENDING DESPAIR.
Last edited by Wade Shekinah on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
VJ DAMAGE

Wade. yes I agree, you are right and we are wrong and you have the right to act like a sunday school teacher and go on and on and on and on and on about what you believe. Thank you for the enlightenment.

(turns to everyone else)

People - why do you keep feeding him?

If a god-bother er hassles you in the street or comes to your door, do you even give them the time of day? The colourfull fonts are a cute gimmick, but the message has even less substance. Not even fun to tease.
Pete_Paranoid

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

Dirty Harry of comic book heros.

Wade, keep on topic!
Or more lawyers and science teachers for you.

*Prays that he actually shuts up!:/*
Pete_Paranoid

Yes, that's right matey we need you just as much as you need us!

Can't we just be friends?
ionized

Wade Shekinah wrote :
There is no contradictions blind man.

O'rly?

Wade Shekinah wrote :
The Church is the House of God and is the only gateway to Heaven. AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL AGAINST HER.

So all those born before the formation of the church were sent straight to hell. 2 million years of human souls sent straight to eternal suffering. Damn. So did god fuck up there or was that an intentional act ?

Actually forget it. By your genesis reckoning its more like 4000 years which isn't so bad I suppose.

Wade Shekinah wrote :
And I live a life of mortification,

lol. Cut your balls off then. Dirty little fleshy things that they are.

Please Wade.

Wade Shekinah wrote :
love,

No.

Wade Shekinah wrote :
(And for argument's sake, even if there was such thing as the [heresy] of reincarnation I will live this life so as to transcend the [false/mirage] ocean of samsara. But it is false an unreal).

Well. Technically speaking one traditionally needs to attain enlightenment before they can transcend the Dharma wheels. I don't think the Church teaches that... kinda goes against their prime directive.
Oh well, you can't win em all Wade.

Wade Shekinah wrote :

And if you continue on your insane course I tell you YOU WILL NEVER LAUGH AGAIN, for you will condemn yourself, and when this occurs you will know that it is right and just that is is so, though you will very much hate it and eternally hate yourself.

Oh I will laugh when the good Yahweh sends YOU to hell for being such a superstitious rubberneck who fell in line with the goose steppers.

I have a bit of a theory actually. And it goes something like this...

God was a bit pissed at man. He decided to give him one last chance. So he sent down his only begotten son.

(I'll assume you know the rest)

So yeah, when man fucked that up and hung him from a tree, god trembled with rage. However that wasn't what really pissed him off. It was when man created christianity that he really got pissed. Not only did man kill off his son, but they had the audacity to turn all he said into a retarded attempt to find truth through a little book of stories and hear say. Rather than 'get it' they just vilified all other things that god created in favour of a little book that didn't budge. God was so astounded at mans stupidity and uncomprehendible limited view of him in said book that he decided to really fuck with man. I'll send another prophet he said. This one much more annoyingly righteous than the last one. And violent too. And so came Mohamed.

Yes. God is fucking with you Wade.

Just out of curiosity tho, who do you think would win in a fist fight? Jesus or Mohamed?

Think carefully.

Wade Shekinah wrote :
AND ATREYU, what I mentioned above is just one source that confirms what is revealed by God, His Angels, and His Saints. It is also confirmed that every book of the Old Testament and New (more or less) have been verified by archeology, and historical fact.

Lol. No.

Wade Shekinah wrote :
Anyway I'm sick of casting pearls before swine to be trampled under hoof. Do what thou wilt. I've said my piece. I wont go on anymore (unless someone asks me an important question).

Bullshit. You'll be back. Franticly hyper-spamming gospel rants.

Wade Shekinah wrote :

BUT DO CONTEMPLATE YOUR OWN DEATH, AND THAT YOU KNOW NOT THE HOUR WHEN IT WILL TAKE YOU. AND KNOW FULL WELL THAT HELL IS AN ETERNAL REALITY, AND THE DIABOLICAL SPIRITS ARE LEGION. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ENQUIRE INTO THIS, AND DIE WITH AN UNREPENTANT HEART, YOU WILL CERTAINLY BELIEVE IN HELL THEN, FOR THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL LANGUISH IN UNBEARABLE TORMENT AND ETERNAL REGRET AND UNENDING DESPAIR.

I like it when you delicately dance around demons and devils Wade. Your almost getting to the good stuff.

Don't go. :cry:
mrbadgerman

Is this wade guy serious or is it for some comedic value? Please someone enlighten me? The fact that one can be so close minded as to the ways of the world is beyond me but i guess the fact he's a fundamentalist christian might explain it. If this Omnipotent god is so divine, powerful and all knowing, why is it that the bible has no insight into space, the cosmos and further existence, it merely revolves around numerous stories and messages only involving the world that was discovered at the time. The fact that we are the children of God yet only some of us even have the "privilege" (cough cough) to even know of Christianity, as there still undoubtedly tribes and communities who have never even been exposed to the christian faith, which according to wade and the bible we can only reach heaven through worship and the church, repenting for our sins ect. So does this then mean all people who have never had exposure go to hell? As other said also what of the people who died before the coming of Jesus and the church? Was heaven just empty then waiting to be filled up with wade's? Hey wade have you ever read the original bible's in Arabic and Jewish wording? Placing faith in a book that was translated from languages which don't even have some of the corresponding words in English is ludicrous. How can you trust the interpretation of the translator when it is the divine word of god, it's words and phrasing are now lost in translation. Also seems strange to me of why Earth is the sole focus of the bible yet "god" goes on to create the rest of the universe. So by Christian belief what is the rest universe here for? Why was it created, just pretty stars to look at in the sky that must be it. One last question, dead sea scrolls, how are you still denying it (Christians).
FRACAS

mrbadgerman wrote :
.........Please someone enlighten me? .........

Careful...!!! you may bring on another "enlightning" Wade assult...
mrbadgerman

FRACAS wrote :
mrbadgerman wrote :
.........Please someone enlighten me? .........

Careful...!!! you may bring on another "enlightning" Wade assult...

Oh ok. Has this been going on a while? I just went into this forum expecting to read about obama and there was a bunch of brightly colored christian propaganda and nonsense, which wasn't what i expected to find on the psytrance forums
phoney

He's just a troll. If you dont feed them they go away ;)
tinyavian

hey guys

even though i have not seen the posted videos (but plan to soon when download allows for it), i have read the posts that have explained their views. i know i am going to get my arse handed to me on a platter from my somewhat narrow minded views on the world but i really don't give a shit.

starting with wade and his beliefs. as a person who was brought up in a catholic household, i can understand the majority of your views but please be aware that i am not a christian nor do i follow a specific way of faith. in this day in age, a lot of the bible's messages are lost on today's population. you'll find that a lot people who preach the bible as the be all and end all of all religions, are often called zealots or in the case of 'terrorists' fanatics. whilst i do agree with some of the rules that have been set down in the bible, i don't agree all of them. society as a rule of thumb does need rules in order to operate and survive, but that doesn't mean that one person's (as in you and the rest of the christian world including all sects and cults that are affiliated with the worship of christ) beliefs are more 'right' than another person's and vice versa. i don't know where it is in the new testament but i believe that jesus said 'he who is absent of sin may cast the first stone' last time i checked by any christian's standard we are all guilty and unworthy.

the way i see the world now is cause and effect. for every action there is a reaction, whether or not it is good or bad. i find that good and evil are human concepts that are sometimes so closely aligned it is often hard to make the 'right' choice. almost if not all the time, those choices will never please everyone. for example the choice of abortion, personally i agree with it. my reasoning for it? the woman who is having the child might have been raped and having dealt with rape victims, sometimes their memories are so vivid the last thing they want is to see the face of the rapist on the child's face every day of their life and subsequently remember the incident every time. next is the issue of raising the child. if they can't afford to the child and they are ending up living on the streets how is that going to help society? i know there is the potential of the child becoming the best thing for the human race, but ultimately then isn't now and the answer maybe need now and if the numbers don't add up how is the child going to be supported? by all means put them in an orphanage. but the older they get the harder it is for them to find people willing to raise them. no only that there is also the regular chance of abuse (sexual or otherwise) in the child services department don't say it doesn't happen cause there are reports of it surfacing even now, no i don't have any on hand but i know there have been cases. next is the actual environment the child would be raised in. you turn on the tv and within an hour some charity is asking for money to support a child in africa, india, etc. the first question that i ask is why were they born into a life where the conditions are appalling. bear in mind the families are larger that an average western family. if they knew that the conditions were going to be bad why have the child in the first place? if there was no child the strain on the available resources would be lessened and those that are already here would be better cared for (theoretically). we have homeless kids on the street in any 1st world country and how do they survive, usually by resorting to a life in petty crime. yes there are some who rise above but not many.

yes i understand that you believe that everyone has a right to live but the people involved in the potential child's life also have a responsibility of thinking of the bigger picture. sacrificing one for the many ring any bells? i think your god did that with his son or would you say that was a selfish choice and a sin on his behalf? after all he made the rules so can't why can he stand by them? it is very rarely easy for a woman to be able to go through the process and not feel guilt for the act they have done. the last thing they need is a bunch of people telling them they have done a great 'evil' to make them feel even worse. are you or they personally going to care for every child that is going to aborted but alternatively isn't? are they or you going to support the mother if she doesn't go through with it? somehow i don't think so and neither would you.

all in all wade, just cause you believe that your god and his word is the only thing in existence that have any bearing on everyone's lives doesn't mean that you, your opinions and your religion are the only ones that are worth counting or in existence. we all know we have a 'right' to a lot of things, but it is rare that people acknowledge their responsibilities that go hand in hand with those 'rights' we so loudly proclaim.

now on to the issue of obama. when has there not been a time when the government in power has not had a group of people pulling the strings from behind the scenes? there will always be someone or some group who will behind the scenes directing the flow of power and progress, either directly or indirectly. its is they who shape the world not the governments in 'power'. governments are usually figureheads and the majority of laws they pass are the ones that they want through that will give them or their masters more power. there are rules that i don't agree with but they are there and have to be obeyed if society is to survive and endure. to have a society that has no rules would be anarchy and who wins in the end? the fittest. its all well and good to criticise the people in power, but do you think you would do a better job if you were in their position? i doubt it. if i was in their position i know i would fuck the world up something savage and have a worse reputation than hitler and starlin put together. hence i let people who i believe will do a good job of running the place in. sometimes i'm right sometimes i'm wrong. but the choices are never perfect to begin with.

murphy's golden rule - he who has the gold makes the rules.

thank you for your time
147 posts Page 6 of 6