Michael Jackson dies at 50

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
36 posts Page 1 of 2
Galactic Monkey

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009 ... 609021.htm

It's off to the big kindergarten in the sky for him :)

Seriously though, R.I.P.
rollyz

Aparently he had a haeart attack. Paramedics tried to revive his heart but they just couldnt get him to "Beat it"
rollyz

He died of food poisoning... he put an 8 yr old sausage in his mouth.
rollyz

Out of respect McDonalds are releasing the Michael Jackson burger.

50 Year old meat between 10 Year old buns.
rollyz

Michael Jackson left it in his will that he wants to be melted down and
turned into a playstation so all the little kids will still play with him.
rollyz

Michael Jackson didn't die of a heart attack ... He was in the childrens ward having a stroke!!
rollyz

Michael Jackson has died in hospital, nurses don't know what to do with the
body because plastic recycle day is not until next Tuesday.
rollyz

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven and God granted her one wish she
wished for all the children to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.
psyllium

LOL :)

Quick on those jokes eh :)
psyllium

Apparently Michael Jackson requested on his death bed that he be cremated and his ashes put into boxes of rice bubbles...

...so that he can get the feeling of being inside a 10 year old one last time.
Shane77

Jockeys at tomorrows Flemington meeting will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory :)
tract

I think the only positive in this situation is that Michael may be dead, but Disney films can still touch children.

Also, it's obvious Michael's upcoming dates James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11) have been canceled.

Which leaves me asking, what is the difference between Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett ?

About 3 Hours I'm told.

As an exclusive here, I can report that Michaels last words were "Put me in the children's ward"
Pete_Paranoid

I just a couple of days ago put Daheen's "Whacko Jacko" song on my myspace page and this happens.
It's just my luck!

Jackpot!
rollyz

In case you hadn't heard.... Michael Jackson will not be cremated since he is mostly plastic. He'll be melted down into legos so kids can play with him for a change.
Peril

ionized

lulz. But seriously that was one fucked up nose.
STEVONOISEMAKER

Naaaah, I don’t reckon he was so bad guys. Just completely crackers.

While paying him out for his stooopid and funny behaviour is lotsa fun, I must admit I was kinda sad when I heard the news.

Definitely one of the music world’s greats, may he rest in peace and have endless happy sleepovers in heaven with all the little kids:)
tract

Peril wrote :

Lajoie represent :D
Wade Shekinah

Galactic Monkey wrote :
It's off to the big kindergarten in the sky for him :)
Seriously though, R.I.P.

It is more probable that he is burning in everlasting torment in Hell, in the darkest despair. Especially if those tales of his sodomite liasons are true, and he perished without true repentance and contrition.
treedreamer

[googlevid][/googlevid]

you guys are mean. i know he was pretty weird but that doesn't mean he abused little kids. it must have been heart-breaking to be accused thus in life, if he was innocent. heart attack seems fitting in a way. ironic, he is more famous than he has been for a long time. anyway, speak not ill of the dead.

as for burning in hell? wade, there is no way you are a christian. a fundamentalist perhaps? most modern catholics believe in compassion, forgiveness and redemption in this life, and the next. seriously, if you believe this stuff, i am deeply concerned. find your heart friend. it aint in whatever scriptures you are drawing from. it is from forgiving the very faulty nature of all people. not deciding who is better or worse and deserves this or that punishment. weird. i hear hubris is a sin btw.
ATREYU

RIP MJ.

Wade Shekinah

treedreamer wrote :
as for burning in hell? wade, there is no way you are a christian. a fundamentalist perhaps? most modern catholics believe in compassion, forgiveness and redemption in this life, and the next.

I said probable. And it is Dogma, that anyone who dies with mortal sin in their soul, unrepented and without contrition ARE condemned straight to Hell. This is the inescapable truth. We win or lose eternal Life in this life. There is no room for redemption after death. One is redeemed by learning the basic fundamentals of the Faith (and believing), then making an act of faith by repenting one's iniquity, renouncing Satan and going unto Baptism, thus being washed spotless of all original sin and actual sin, and all punishment due to them. One is given Sanctifying Grace (which is expressed being "clothed in a garment of innocence and grace") in Baptism from God, then it is upto the person to maintain their baptismal innocence, follow the Way the Truth and the Life, and receiving Holy Communion to maintain Sanctifying Grace in their soul. And if one is unhappy enough to fall into grave sin mercy is available through the Sacrament of Penance (confession) with of course the dispositions of contrition and a firm purpose of amendment. Everyone one is given constant oportunities to repent, reform their life by imitating Christ and His Blessed Virgin Mother, and return to God who loved them into being from nothing. BUT with obstinate sinners the scales eventually tip, they die, then go before the perfectly just Judgement of Christ, and if their is any mortal sin (even one) it is impossible to enter Heaven, or even the purification stage of Purgatory before Heaven. The sinner condemns him or herself by forsaking God and His Love. In fact habitual mortal sinners don't even go before a Judgement straight after death, but are taken by demonic spirits into the abyss of eternal torment, regret and despair. This one life determines each and everyone's eternal destiny.

If there be a Catholic or anyone one else who calls themselves Christian and does not believe this, he or she is in heresy, has not wisdom, and is in denial, and/or does not want to take responsibility for their every thought word and action.

My life is about love, harmony, good works, prayer, learning and giving glory to God. And it is out of love that I warn you of the terrifying eternal reality and state of Hell.
FRACAS

Wade Shekinah wrote :
..............My life is about love, harmony, good works, .........................

Harmony ......LOR!!! good work = zero
Galactic Monkey

tract wrote :
Peril wrote :

Lajoie represent :D

He does :) Although I must say this particular one sounds an awful lot like old Eminem stuff :?
noitnemretsim

36 posts Page 1 of 2