My Shapeshifting Experience

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
78 posts Page 1 of 4
Galactic Monkey

Just wanted to let you know that I shifted shapes into higher and lower being forms during a certain event not long ago after wandering around a fresh meteor landing site. 2 of my friends that were with me experienced the same thing. Basically we shifted forms into higher beings but when we started arguing (one of my friends has a pretty negative energy about him) it would start bringing us down into the lower forms, and only by internally removing fear and anger from within me could I (and my other friend) shift into a higher form again.

This shifting included the full pains of bones growing through the skin and changing shape into another beings. Being in the higher form was the most amazing experience, but as soon as I let fear in my heart, the reptilian form would start taking over and my blood flow to the extremities would cease and I would begin being crushed by the reptile. But using my will power and faith (I do not belong to any one religion, I am talking about individual spiritual faith) I could shift myself back again and I could feel my blood running warm once again.

(Edit; just wanted to add that the experience of seeing my friend shift into the lower form was complete with the him doing the renowned tongue jutting routine and me making him aware of the fact that I could see he was in the lower form (he was trying to deny it), and my other friend witnessing the whole thing happen).

I believe we are all hybrids of several alien species and only our own spirit decides which one you are. It's always an internal fight on a daily basis that we experience throughout our life's challenges, if you win, you are the higher being, if you lose, the reptile takes over. This is not a metaphor, it really happened this way in every sense of the word. I hypothesize that this is what will happen in 2012, those that are strong and pure in heart will shift to higher forms, those that are not will be taken over by the reptile form within them.

After this event and after touching the soil in the meteor fall zone I had a really buzzing in my left hand that took a week to stop. I think we got a good does of cosmic radiation that affected our DNA in this way.

I am certain that everyone here (or most of you anyway) will think that I am crazy, so ridicule away, you are entitled to your opinions of course, but this is what happened to me and 2 of my friends. Those that were camped next to us would have overheard some of our conversations throughout this event. It has changed our group of friends profoundly as well as changing me as a person (for the better I believe, I turned vegetarian in a split second despite being an avid meat eater all my life, have been a much healthier person since in a number of ways and it brought me inner peace, I always had sleep problems all my life but now sleep like a baby and always feel well rested and full of energy).

I've also began showing psychokinetic abilities during and after the event that I am trying to build up right now. For those of you who know about the whole reptilian thing, I am certain that we are all born with them, we've just been told by the elite (science, media etc) that it is not possible, hence we've forgotten what we are truly capable of and really this is the only way that reptile can have any power over us, though deception, if we knew what abilities we possessed and who we truly are they would not be able to control us throughout centuries like they have. But it is coming to an end, more and more people are waking up and my experience is not a unique one.

Peace!!!
Satori

May I ask what drugs you all had consumed, if any?
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Satori wrote :

Reality is a symptom caused by a lack of drugs :lol:
Galactic Monkey

Satori wrote :

You may not, sorry.
Satori

Just asking because every person who has ever told me this sort of tale was on acid at the time it happened, i'd like to hear from someone who has experienced this sort of thing whilst sober minded.
Galactic Monkey

Good to know there are others in Australia (?), I did not know this.
Satori

I've heard it from a few people.
I myself had a similar experience whilst under the influence.
I was meditating and I started to change. As I went deeper into a trance I started being dragged to another place, all of a sudden I left my body and was shot into a void, I was suddenly aware that I had turned into a reptile like creature and there was another creature behind me who spoke the words 'We got him now'.
I was blasted back to where my physical form lay and merged with it but I was no longer human, I was a very powerful alien, my soul fought with it and I ended up thrashing around on the floor morphing between human and reptillian.
It was a very forceful and overwhelming experience, one that I am yet to understand.
But I'd had a massive dose and smoked some DiMiTri.
Galactic Monkey

I had a small dose at the time. Nothing out of the ordinary at all. One of the lessons from the experience was actually that we don't need substances to do this, it is something that we should uncover naturally, though substances can give us a preview, but ultimately it is up to us to gain control of our higher forms.

I smoked some ganja since then and immediately it brought me down into the reptilian level, I had it twice since and it just numbed my own higher form, I don't do it at all anymore and I feel like I am regaining my Chi (live force in Eastern philosophies) and opening up myself naturally.

Since then I have all but stopped taking anything at all, including alcohol and any form of caffeine etc. I think substances can be a useful tool but once they have done their job 9and I feel they have for me) it is time to let them go, else you just regress when you take them. But that is a road everyone walks by themselves of course, so I make no recommendations for or against, just sharing my story.

interesting description from you, cheers!
rollyz

Hmmm, a very intersting topic indeed. A topic many have partially experienced, yet may not admit to others, or would love to know more.

Interestingly, most people who have experienced this have used substances, yet come from the experience knowing that substance is not necessary, but they cant seem to replicate it without it.

Could substances be catalists to what we are already be capable of, yet something we have to learn. It also seems that the evioroment for where the experiece is taken is wether people can reach this state, or just a lower entertainment state. Interesting how doof sites are set up, the sound, lights, decor, locations, vibrations, time, journey. Though look at the monks with their chanting, mandellas, smoke, vibrations etc...are they opening up gateways to a higher level through higher practice? Are they reaching these levels without substances? Why is it called Trance and PsyTrance music? Substances seem to give a quick glimpse through this window, but then its back to the lower levels, still enjoyable and rewarding.

Interesting is it all just illusion, or is there something really there? Why do people claim they have telepathic conversations, others seeing GOD, some communicating with another dimension and beings that is actually all around us like a parrallel world, or even on the other side of the universe, others saying they enter the matrix of the universe and gateways to other places and times, some saying mother nature talking to them, and showing how everthing is one with the smallest part is just as important as the whole, then someothers just have fucked individual up fantasy dreams. Why, um, how can people have the the same illusions... like groups of people having the same illusion, be it from higher interdimensional states, to simple visual illusions like breathing doors, dancing lamps, ghost lizards climbing trees, furry carpeted dancefloors, bugs, avatar wonderlands, etc?

Then there are documentries where native tribes have been able to communicate via some similar method, sharing information....

I wouldn't dismiss it all as fantasy, people have been doing studies and documents on this, and when you have poeple at first hand experiencing this around you, you have to wonder.

Again, most people wont admit to this stuff, but then in all it could just be halucinations anyway... for which can just be treated as a bit of entertaining fun.

:atom:
Marsoups

I had an experience around y2k, at a summer dreaming kind of similar except I didn't feel myself morphing but saw figures on the stage morph into various forms and one of them was a serpent, and several other distinct figures from time to time (lasted around 20 minutes to half an hour all in all). There where quite a few images and they where frighteningly real, certainly 3D as I walked about to check it out properly, and i did not feel like I was tripping, like everything besides what had caught my attention was completely normal. The figure even morphed and sort of dissolved through the floor like in Terminator, you know the Silicon lifeform.

I can claim that I didn't knowingly consume any lucy in the sky with diamonds or psychedelics at all. However, I did have some herbal ecstacy from the happy high herbs stall. Which should not have been psychedelic at all.

Grand to have as a memory though I tell you that, that was just amazing.
Impious

This ignorant shit really pisses me off.
Marsoups

:lol:
Galactic Monkey

Marsoups wrote :
I had an experience around y2k, at a summer dreaming kind of similar except I didn't feel myself morphing but saw figures on the stage morph into various forms and one of them was a serpent, and several other distinct figures from time to time (lasted around 20 minutes to half an hour all in all). There where quite a few images and they where frighteningly real, certainly 3D as I walked about to check it out properly, and i did not feel like I was tripping, like everything besides what had caught my attention was completely normal. The figure even morphed and sort of dissolved through the floor like in Terminator, you know the Silicon lifeform.

I can claim that I didn't knowingly consume any lucy in the sky with diamonds or psychedelics at all. However, I did have some herbal ecstacy from the happy high herbs stall. Which should not have been psychedelic at all.

Thanks for sharing, so we have at least one account of someone not under the influence (at least knowingly, I don't really count herbal ex) seeing them too.

Peace!!!
rollyz

Impious wrote :
This ignorant shit really pisses me off.

which shit is this? believe in this shit? dont believe in this shit? please explain, i would like to know more....
rollyz

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Marsoups wrote :

Thanks for sharing, so we have at least one account of someone not under the influence (at least knowingly, I don't really count herbal ex) seeing them too.

Peace!!!

I remember way back in the early naughtys someone was saying how some certain persons were shapeshifters. (cant remember who though)
ionized

rollyz wrote :

Interesting is it all just illusion, or is there something really there? Why do people claim they have telepathic conversations, others seeing GOD, some communicating with another dimension and beings that is actually all around us like a parrallel world, or even on the other side of the universe, others saying they enter the matrix of the universe and gateways to other places and times, some saying mother nature talking to them, and showing how everthing is one with the smallest part is just as important as the whole, then someothers just have fucked individual up fantasy dreams. Why, um, how can people have the the same illusions... like groups of people having the same illusion, be it from higher interdimensional states, to simple visual illusions like breathing doors, dancing lamps, ghost lizards climbing trees, furry carpeted dancefloors, bugs, avatar wonderlands, etc?

:atom:

Psychic imprints from previous experiences drawn from the collective mind I'll wager. I'm reluctant to believe that every manifestation is truly a connection with a dimensional being as i refuse to believe that there is a wonderland of inter dimensional creatures just waiting for us to slip into their frequency band so they can surprise us. It seems far too anthropogenic. It could be possible however that a lot of experiences are artifacts or echoes from actual encounters with higher, pan-dimensional or extra terrestrial beings which would explain the persistence of the forms that people see during the encounters.

Or possibly the whole experience could be hard wired into the brain as a program for transcendence and its just the higher self playing out these forms. I've often thought that the UFO and abduction phenomenon is the modern day role play of gods and spirits in the the secular age of science fiction shamanism. I don't doubt that if Galactic Monkey had had this experience in the middle ages he would be encountering elves and demons.

The important thing though is the capacity for these images and encounters to shift paradigms and allow a portal for the deconstruction of ones reality and for a kind of rapid pace transcendence.
venatrix

I am sure that your experience was very real to you and your friends, and that you feel profoundly affected by it. Sometimes things like this can be quite scary or overwhelming as they are so real and moving.

It does sound like you may be experiencing some symptoms of psychosis though. Have you thought about talking to someone about your experience who is impartial?
ionized

venatrix wrote :
I am sure that your experience was very real to you and your friends, and that you feel profoundly affected by it. Sometimes things like this can be quite scary or overwhelming as they are so real and moving.

It does sound like you may be experiencing some symptoms of psychosis though. Have you thought about talking to someone about your experience who is impartial?

Strange as it might seem, some people actually have these experiences and don't run to their nearest shrink like a hysterical mental patient demanding to be returned to some kind of societal norm.

Weird I know.
Marsoups

ROFL, what's the point of that Venatrix, unless it's turning into a real nightmare with like real negative psychological issues. As far as I could tell, those experiences where quite positive.

All a shrink is going to do is to lay out their opinion and say that they may have had an illusion of some sort. I've actually heard of lots and lots of similar stories of multiple people witnessing the same 'illusion', if you want to call it that, and each verifying this in detail. So I do hold belief that more than one person witnessing something really firms the belief in it.... Mass hallucinations are not uncommon and can be interesting things to hear about..

In stories like these you cannot really diagnose the situation, especially if the situation doesn't repeat itself. Basically all it could potentially amount to is story telling and a personal experience for the people involved.

For those with spiritual beliefs, it confirms those beliefs for some and I think that's a jolly nice thing! No point in going to a scientist they will just point out that this is what psychedelics do!
In all probability psychedelics could open the mind up to see those things, or even attract entities and experiences beyond the dimensions we know / understand...

Just think outside the limits for a while. We have perceptions, and those perceptions form our reality. These come from our eyes (which we tend to believe shows us everything there is), ears, touch, smell etc...Our eyes are limited to certain wavelengths and only tend to perceive anything that emits or reflects light. We cannot say with firmness that there are not some sort of particles or energies that we are unable to perceive directly with this, possibly quite limited input.

Thus I tend to believe that human insight is currently still very much an open book.
herbsandspices

I think that the human brain is an incredibly complicated thing, and that there are parts of it that reflect our distant past as a species.

The pineal gland is an obvious example.

It is interesting that a large cross section of people who report connection type experiences with entities beyond their understanding use the word reptilian to describe at least some of them, (for me it was a giant geometric blue baphomet archetype with probing neural tentacles that emerged from its fingers) and that this is often reported with UFO abduction experiences too.

Perhaps this goes back to a time in our history when the ability of a brain to recognise a reptile face or form out of patterns was very important.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Or maybe it was just the 'rugs :lol:
Hammer of Heretics

The faculty of the imagination is a faculty of the body, not the soul. Now if one is not in a state of grace, is an adherant to doctrines of devils, and on psychedelic substances, evil spirits can and do manipulate and take hold of the imagination and transfer all manner of visionary mirages upon the mind; experiences that excite the pineal and pituitary gland to release stimulating chemicals, giving rise to counterfeit bliss, and counterfeit enlightenment. Your whole experience is a psychosomatic mirage. You are chasing will o wisps while enslaved to spirits of wickedness.

These experiences, like an interior dream scape filled with euphoria and unknown wonders, as intense as they might be, are NOT spiritual, are not from God, and exist only on the natural order, coupled with preternatural phenomena, subtle and tenuous and even beautiful. These delusions of grandeur and 'initiation' are counterfeit, and are deceit from the wicked spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. These are from the Father of Lies just like the experiences of shamens, avadhutas, siddhas, yogis, tantrikas and adepts of the arcane occult sciences. Any powers of levitation, clairvoyance, telekinesis, samadhi, and even metempsychosis, are not one's own power or attainments of illumination. But are infused preternatural gifts and visions from evil spirits who are simply manipulating the faculties of the mind that belong to the body whilst offering subtle wicked deceits as suggestions to the intellect, understanding, and will which are faculties of the soul, and you follow these false lights and empty promises with your free will.

You should flee from this folly or you could actually become obsessed or possessed by demons. Just as many who practice maha and kundalini yoga become possessed and driven to madness and death (which has nothing to do with 'shakti' or kundalini 'forces' rushing into the ida and pingala nadis), but is demonic spirits entering the temple of the body through practicing diabolical techniques and unholy incantations/mantras summoning evil spirits to enter you. "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."

So your experience was NOT you entering a higher dimension, nor was it from God, and also the love you experienced was also a very crude fallen love existing only on the natural order, which does not compare to the love of God infused by the Holy Spirit in those who are in a state of sanctifying grace and adoration of God in contemplation.

IF YOU DIED IN YOUR DELUSIONAL TRIP, INSTEAD OF BEING IN SOME HIGHER DIMENSION YOU WOULD OF IMMEDIATELY SEEN THE DEMONIC SPIRITS ENCOMPASSING YOU AS THEY DRAG YOUR CONDEMNED SOUL INTO GEHENNA, WHICH WAS PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS. AND THERE SHALL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.

herbsandspices

The most interesting discussion on this forum in ages, and then...

I am weeping and gnashing my teeth presently.
MotherShabubu

herbsandspices wrote :
The most interesting discussion on this forum in ages, and then...

I am weeping and gnashing my teeth presently.

True, though in Wade's post the ironing was delicious. Given that evidence suggests that the very same neural mechanisms (which incidentally have fuck all to do with the "pineal and pituatary" gland where again Wade's knowledge only extends about as far as the 17th century) that give rise to certain cases of these "psychosomatic mirage[s]" of "counterfeit bliss, and counterfeit enlightenment" also give rise to the spiritual experiences acknowledged and lauded by the Catholic church.
Hammer of Heretics

I did not say the visual experience had to do with these glands, but particular excitments of the emotions do (these chemicals/peptides are pumped into the blood stream via the hypothalamous); these shamanic experiences are preternatural mirages transfered into the mind by evil spirits or simply your own imagination with memory, with simultaneous euphoria and 'bliss' from adrenalin, serotonine, dmt, and other chemicals the body can produce, thus creating a false 'spiritual' experience.

And the experiences and miracles of the Saints of the Holy Catholic Church, such as the bliss of transformative union, levitations, seeing angels and devils, visions of Heaven and Hell, bilocation, perceiving the states of souls, raising people from the dead, living solely off the Holy Eucharist, etc are from God the Holy Spirit, according to the Will of God, for the glory of God. Satan just apes God by imitating Him, using false crude manifestations and manipulating our internal experiences only on the natural order, by thought tranferance and other hidden means.

THERE IS THE VASTEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FALSE 'MIRACLES' OF EVIL SPIRITS AND THE TRUE MIRACLES OF GOD. The same for the esoteric shamanic experiences of subtle realities, and the true spirtual reality.

Truly you people know not what you do. You are trying to find peace when you are dead mortal sin; you are trying to get to Heaven but wanting your vices and sinful lives as well; you are trying to find your own way to God and true illumination using drugs and pagan occult Eastern techniques; you are trying to realize the Truth in the dark trackless forests of false lights, mirages and empty promises in the world of this darkness; you are trying to be spiritual by ignorantly following doctrines of demons.

The truth is we are creations not incarnations, all are born into this world inheriting the curse and guilt of original sin from Adam & Eve with the corresponding darkened intellect, disordered passions and inclination to sin through the three-fold concupiscence (the concupiscence of the flesh, the eyes, and the pride of life), and thus by nature we are children of wrath and slaves to the devil and perdition, and it is only due to the Incarnation of God - Our Lord Jesus Christ, and His self-immolation in Sacrifice on the Cross that made infinite atonement and reparation for the sins of man, meriting for all (if they choose) redemption, sanctification and salvation, opening the way back home in Paradise in Heaven by using the means He instituted in His Church, the seven Sacraments (with Holy Baptism as an absolute must, so to cleanse the soul of original and actual sin, infuse into Faith, Hope and Charity and the seven Gift of the Holy Spirit, and most importanly Sactifying Grace, with out which one cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven), and in keeping the commandments and precepts of the Gospel.

All will be judged immediately after death. This one life determines our eternal destiny. And all will be reunited with their risen bodies at the General Resurrection at the end of this world. The souls in Hell will receive their abominable bodies of perdition which will add to their eternal torments, and the souls of Heaven their transcendently beautiful bodies of glory, with impassibility, subtility, radiance, and glorious beauty

There is a spiritual warefare raging, and all are in it.

Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil. For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect. (Eph. 6:11-13)

Last edited by Hammer of Heretics on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
78 posts Page 1 of 4