My Shapeshifting Experience

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
78 posts Page 3 of 4
Galactic Monkey

tract wrote :
Galactic Monkey wrote :
Just wanted to let you know that I shifted shapes into higher and lower being forms during a certain event not long ago after wandering around a fresh meteor landing site. 2 of my friends that were with me experienced the same thing. Basically we shifted forms into higher beings but when we started arguing (one of my friends has a pretty negative energy about him) it would start bringing us down into the lower forms, and only by internally removing fear and anger from within me could I (and my other friend) shift into a higher form again.

This shifting included the full pains of bones growing through the skin and changing shape into another beings. Being in the higher form was the most amazing experience, but as soon as I let fear in my heart, the reptilian form would start taking over and my blood flow to the extremities would cease and I would begin being crushed by the reptile. But using my will power and faith (I do not belong to any one religion, I am talking about individual spiritual faith) I could shift myself back again and I could feel my blood running warm once again.

(Edit; just wanted to add that the experience of seeing my friend shift into the lower form was complete with the him doing the renowned tongue jutting routine and me making him aware of the fact that I could see he was in the lower form (he was trying to deny it), and my other friend witnessing the whole thing happen).

I believe we are all hybrids of several alien species and only our own spirit decides which one you are. It's always an internal fight on a daily basis that we experience throughout our life's challenges, if you win, you are the higher being, if you lose, the reptile takes over. This is not a metaphor, it really happened this way in every sense of the word. I hypothesize that this is what will happen in 2012, those that are strong and pure in heart will shift to higher forms, those that are not will be taken over by the reptile form within them.

After this event and after touching the soil in the meteor fall zone I had a really buzzing in my left hand that took a week to stop. I think we got a good does of cosmic radiation that affected our DNA in this way.

I am certain that everyone here (or most of you anyway) will think that I am crazy, so ridicule away, you are entitled to your opinions of course, but this is what happened to me and 2 of my friends. Those that were camped next to us would have overheard some of our conversations throughout this event. It has changed our group of friends profoundly as well as changing me as a person (for the better I believe, I turned vegetarian in a split second despite being an avid meat eater all my life, have been a much healthier person since in a number of ways and it brought me inner peace, I always had sleep problems all my life but now sleep like a baby and always feel well rested and full of energy).

I've also began showing psychokinetic abilities during and after the event that I am trying to build up right now. For those of you who know about the whole reptilian thing, I am certain that we are all born with them, we've just been told by the elite (science, media etc) that it is not possible, hence we've forgotten what we are truly capable of and really this is the only way that reptile can have any power over us, though deception, if we knew what abilities we possessed and who we truly are they would not be able to control us throughout centuries like they have. But it is coming to an end, more and more people are waking up and my experience is not a unique one.

Peace!!!

Stop smoking Cannabis completely for the next 6 weeks and as Susan correctly suggested, keep the dosage lower next time.

:rainbow:

Already have :)

As another post suggests, you don't need psychedelics to see them (herbal x not counting as a psychedelic in my books). Besides, all the video material available online does not require psychedelics to see them either :)
tract

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Already have :)

As another post suggests, you don't need psychedelics to see them (herbal x not counting as a psychedelic in my books). Besides, all the video material available online does not require psychedelics to see them either :)

perestroika112311(at)hushmail.com

lets talk.
rollyz

susan wrote :
cut the dose guys, it's meant to be fun.
the wonderous is here on earth and if you
look hard enough it is better for longer and
is far deeper than any lab-made.

Tract: Stop smoking Cannabis completely for the next 6 weeks and as Susan correctly suggested, keep the dosage lower next time.

I dont get it, what is meant to be fun? Are you guys happy in your 3D mainstream world, or have you guys mastered the path into getting into the 4D and beyond WITHOUT the use of substances?
Galactic Monkey

rollyz wrote :
susan wrote :

Tract: Stop smoking Cannabis completely for the next 6 weeks and as Susan correctly suggested, keep the dosage lower next time.

I dont get it, what is meant to be fun? Are you guys happy in your 3D mainstream world, or have you guys mastered the path into getting into the 4D and beyond WITHOUT the use of substances?

it is possible without the substance use, see my post on the previous page.

Peace!!!
rollyz

Galactic Monkey wrote :
rollyz wrote :
susan wrote :

it is possible without the substance use, see my post on the previous page.

Peace!!!

So spill the beans, what's the method?
Marsoups

:lol:

this is getting confusing!

i didnt' plan to see what I saw at all! It just happened.. Yer yer it's a yarn, but I do find it really interesting when multiple people see the same thing, when they're not just backing one another up for effect of some sort.

there are many bizarre things to see in this world, you're right susan... doesn't mean people can't take a healthy interest in alternative dimensions, intergalactic travel, exotic energies that we don't understand etc.
it's not for everyone, that's for sure... but for some, who have a healthy interest in lifeforms, the universe and everything, i see no problem!! I am sure most are well aware that consuming psychedelics etc. can produce some amazing things. Whether or not *all* of those amazing things are entirely personal constructs is debatable.
Galactic Monkey

So spill the beans, what's the method?

Sure, well it's all on the previous page. My method for that is, diet, no alcohol, no caffeine, no meat of any form, dairy ok, fruits, vegies etc, make sure you build up your diet well though because you need complete proteins, and without meat they are hard to get, you need to research the variety of fruits and vegies etc to make sure you get it all. Complete proteins are very important, you can damage yourself without them so be careful, I am yet to research on them properly myself.

Next is meditation, once a day at least, deep relaxing breathing, whgen meditating try to empty your mind, that is, think about nothing at all, as soon as a thought corsses yoru mind, remove it and keep going. It is very difficult, especially at the start, but the more you do it, the more you become in control of your mind, rather than your mind controlling you, and this way, no brainwashing gets to you, you start seprarating your own thoughts and conclusions form the ones imposed on you by the ones trying to influence you. When you start to master your mind, you begin to see the world for what it is, rather than for what it's trying to appear. When meditating, breath in through your nose, visualize and feel the air enetring you, puryfying you and reaching all the way to the bottom of your lowest chakra, then out through the mouth. 3 seconds to breath in, 3 to breath out. Breath out through your mouth, feel all the negative energy and spirits within you leave with that breath.

Conscious breathing is very important. Always be relaxed in any situation, never let anything make your breath speed up, anger, fear, hate, jealousy etc, be in control of your emotions, not ther other way around. Know that God is within us always (I am no Wade by the way, I am talking about God the Creator, the Conscious Universe, not a man in the sky, God is how you define it, not how a book defines it), and you are a part of it. This is also very hard and takes practice but the rewards are invaluable. Think of any negative emotion as an interdimensional evil spirit trying to hijack your system (this is what truly happens, we just don't see it normally, but my shapeshifting experience has shown this to me) and do not let it in. From my experience, it cannot come in unless you let it, but it will often be a wolf in sheeps clothing, for exmaple, with love, jealousy can come in. When I feel this I say to myself consciously "You are not welcome, I only let love through", and it leaves. It cannot come in unless you let it in, I believe that this is the spiritual law of Universe.

it's all about self control, when you gain it, you beat the reptile/devil within. Beware that this takes practice, though benefits become observed within a matter of days, but this may also make you want to leave the city (if you live in a city) as you begin to realise just how messed up cities are.

If you begin practicing self control in such a way (not complete abstinence, just controlling your own vices when needed), the illusions fade away and you begin to see with your third eye. Sometimes it may be necessary to ground yourself back, so eat some meat, drink some beers and enjoy our normal plane for what it's worth.

The most important thing is to always be relaxe and enjoy yourself and undertanding of others. It really is about a path of discovering one self, confronting and becoming stronger than your own dark side and opening up your Qi, the light within. I think all the true martial arts, yoga, Rei Ki etc are based on similar principals to what I'm describing here. The idea is to become your own master, rather than be controlled by external forces, then the Universe will begin to open up to you.

Hope that helps!

Peace!!!
Marsoups

*tries to contain laughter*

some good advise there rollyz :P
paultrax

very interesting topic to be spoken about here not many forums if any talk about this subject i personally would not be still doofing if i hadnt experienced a similiar experience a few years ago which kept me thinking for months until i was actully relaxed with what happened
the diffrence was i didnt have people i could relate my experience too, told a few close friends who basically tought i was flipping out but i wasnt even tripping at the time at the time i was driving from work at night and found it a great time to meditate with the right background music e.g some quality shamanic psy :D
good to see somone strong enough to put their experience out im sure a lot of us that trek out to the bush have one or more experiences that are that are considered an x file :alien:
viva la doof :bounce:
tract

ionized wrote :
venatrix wrote :
I am sure that your experience was very real to you and your friends, and that you feel profoundly affected by it. Sometimes things like this can be quite scary or overwhelming as they are so real and moving.

It does sound like you may be experiencing some symptoms of psychosis though. Have you thought about talking to someone about your experience who is impartial?

Strange as it might seem, some people actually have these experiences and don't run to their nearest shrink like a hysterical mental patient demanding to be returned to some kind of societal norm.

Weird I know.

Even stranger is that there was no mention of a "shrink" prior to you mentioning it. All Venatrix was suggesting was the option of speaking to someone and getting an independent opinion.

If you have personal issues or problems, deal with them. Don't however attack someone who is providing honest, open and accessible advice and project your personal baggage onto them.
Marsoups

tract wrote :
If you have personal issues or problems, deal with them. Don't however attack someone who is providing honest, open and accessible advice and project your personal baggage onto them.

attacking ? come on I don't think anyone perceived it as an attack!!
venatrix

Marsoups wrote :

It was. As was the snipe about meditation. As has pretty much every post by a member of this forum been of late. Just because you may be paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get ya :alien: :killah:
ionized

tract wrote :
ionized wrote :
venatrix wrote :
I am sure that your experience was very real to you and your friends, and that you feel profoundly affected by it. Sometimes things like this can be quite scary or overwhelming as they are so real and moving.

It does sound like you may be experiencing some symptoms of psychosis though. Have you thought about talking to someone about your experience who is impartial?

Strange as it might seem, some people actually have these experiences and don't run to their nearest shrink like a hysterical mental patient demanding to be returned to some kind of societal norm.

Weird I know.

Even stranger is that there was no mention of a "shrink" prior to you mentioning it. All Venatrix was suggesting was the option of speaking to someone and getting an independent opinion.

Sweet fucking christ, do you have to pull out your deflated wang and throw it around every time Venatrix says some dumb shit and I happen call her on it?

I will attack, bait, snipe at, backpat, give kudos or simply make offhand comments towards whoever the fuck I want and at my own discretion. In case you havn't noticed you vile parody of a thesaurus, this is an unmoderated internet forum in the last days of net neutrality so suck it down like the last days of the wild west.

/jog

venatrix wrote :
Marsoups wrote :

It was. As was the snipe about meditation. As has pretty much every post by a member of this forum been of late. Just because you may be paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get ya :alien: :killah:

Attack? Fuck no. The guy has a psychedelic experience and you suggest he finds professional help. W.T.F. It was straight out call on bullshit.

An attack would be more like:

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW VENATRIX, LIKE YOU'VE EVER MORPHED INTO A REPTILE. INFACT I BET YOUR A REPTILE... LOR!!!
venatrix

ionized wrote :
venatrix wrote :

ionized wrote :

Weird I know.

tract wrote :

Sweet fucking christ, do you have to pull out your deflated wang and throw it around every time Venatrix says some dumb shit and I happen call her on it?

I will attack, bait, snipe at, backpat, give kudos or simply make offhand comments towards whoever the fuck I want and at my own discretion...

Attack? Fuck no. The guy has a psychedelic experience and you suggest he finds professional help. W.T.F. It was straight out call on bullshit.

Someone posts on a forum full of substance-abusing drop-outs that they have decided we are all reptilians. Unsurprisingly everybody chimes in and sings a chorus of 'yes, we too have experienced the reptilian truth at times in our past when we have been under the influence of mind-altering substances, welcome to the club bro!'

It is analogous to thinking you have seen a flying saucer and then detailing your experience to a forum of dedicated ufo believers, or being possessed by a satanic demon and telling a forum of catholic exorcists etc.

As you can clearly see, all I did was ask if GM had considered discussing his experiences with someone impartial, ie someone whose life does not revolve around getting off their face on psychedelic drugs. This could be a family member, a friend, a neighbour, a colleague, whoever. The point being if you come on Australiens and start talking about the reptilian conspiracy rule you will not sound a pixel out of place, however if you said the same things to an average, regular person they would probably be on the phone to the men in white coats quicker than you can say 'RFID chip on your shoulder'.

My suggestion was to perhaps think about finding someone who is a balanced median between these two viewpoints to talk to. This might offer GM a more balanced and impartial perspective on these important changes in his life. I did not say anything about a 'shrink' (are we suddenly in a US sitcom?) that was entirely your own projection.
ionized

venatrix wrote :

Oh I apologize. I assumed when you said he was suffering psychosis, you meant he should go talk to someone trained in dealing with mental illness, like a psychologist, or psychiatrist.

Obviously you meant he should go talk to him mum or his local representative or a policeman.

:roll:
venatrix

ionized wrote :
venatrix wrote :

Oh I apologize. I assumed when you said he was suffering psychosis, you meant he should go talk to someone trained in dealing with mental illness, like a psychologist, or psychiatrist.

Obviously you meant he should go talk to him mum or his local representative or a policeman.

:roll:

Some people have functional relationships with their family members and can discuss things like this with siblings, parents, an aunt, uncle, cousin, or whatever. He might have a neighbour or family friend or sporting coach or a hundred other people that he can trust to be caring, understanding, gentle, and objective. Another option would be to telephone someone anonymously and have an impartial and respectful discussion such as calling Lifeline, one of the myriad hotlines for substance users and other at risk peoples, a friendly guy at the pub, his local barista, whatever!

Reaching out to people when you are going through difficult or confusing times or experiencing a lot of sudden change for reassurance and reflection isn't a sign of weakness or cowardice. It's a very clear indicator of strength, courage, and humility.
ionized

Well maybe he has discussed it with his milk man. Shit he's probably taken it down the pub, won a few games of pool, drank 12 beers and then let the entire place have the story.

Who. Fucking. Knows.

The main slant of your pathetic monologue though is that the guy is in need of help and that by calling up a government hotline for junkies, that it will somehow provide some kind of illumination on the experience. Sadly this kind of return to normal solution is the line of people that are broadly skeptic as opposed to those who actually know what they are being skeptical about.

I don't believe reptiles control the world. That's a fucking dumb idea and theres no evidence as far as i can see. But gosh if thats the framework the brother is working in and isn't trying to get me to convert to it, then it's all right by me.
Marsoups

To me the experience that he spoke of seemed mostly "figurative", however might have seemed real at the time; our minds are interesting creatures, and that is why I added to the debate, hoping to explore some ideas further.. After having read more GM's posts, and getting a better picture of who he is, I digress.....

On the positive side, what he took out of that is an experience showed him something that turned out to be positive for him.. Hopefully it is, and not something that has happened to affect his life negatively.

After the episode, he came out wondering what the hell had happened. He has not gone on thinking that he is a shapeshifting lizard!.. If that was the case, then yes, some sort of treatment on the cards.

I see no point in talking to his milkman about the episode -- of course they're just going to ask what he's been smokin'! Hopefully you realise this, GM..

If what GM took out from the episode is positive, then great.... Just be aware, Galactic Monkey, that this is to most of society, crazy talk.
My experience that I had, well who knows hey, it was at a festival, maybe somebody slipped some monkeys in my juice, I can't say! It's pretty much an experience that I will remember forever, but nothing by which I live my life by and I managed to get over the initial shock of the whole thing after a few weeks..
venatrix

ionized wrote :
But gosh if thats the framework the brother is working in and isn't trying to get me to convert to it, then it's all right by me.

Indeed. Would it be too much to ask that you stop trying to convert people to your own dangerously ignorant framework of "mental health problems don't really exist, all you need to do is toughen up, think about it really hard and learn to meditate and your serious health problems will somehow magically disappear. Also, don't take prescription medication prescribed by highly intelligent, educated, and experienced professionals which has been scientifically proven to substantially reduce or eliminate serious and life threatening mental health problems because it won't actually help you at all. How do I know this? Oh, just trust me guys, I'm a scientician!"

You can live in this delusional fantasy world if you so choose, but telling people who have a history of suicidal depression to stop taking their medication and do some yoga is as reprehensible as telling a diabetic to stop taking insulin and increase their intake of cinnamon, or a cancer patient to stop their chemotherapy and buy a nice piece of smoky quartz to put on their kitchen table.
Galactic Monkey

Heh, ok so I realise this is crazy talk to most people, and I realized this before I posted (hence my clause of "ridicule away"), despite all of that I decided to post it anyway. I'm glad you can judge my entire personality on several posts I've made Marsoups, this is especially funny seeing as you had an experience of seeing several reptilians yourself, and you were not even on any psychoactives at the time, so if I am a drugged out psycho, well that just makes you a straight out psycho, right? :)

Venatrix, thanks for your concern, I would've thought that if you were really that concerned about my well being you would've messaged me in private, we do know each other well enough for that to happen. Don't forget, that you are one of us, and one of the forum members, and therefore you are really no different to anyone else here when it comes to substance consumption, so if consuming substances somehow invalidates and depreciates the value of individual's input to the discussion then you are certainly no different in that respect to anyone else here either. Australiens is not the only forum I post on and certainly drug takers are not the only people I speak to, about my experiences or otherwise, and I have discussed my experience at length with quite a few people, including family members and others, and I constantly evaluate and re-evaluate everyone's input and reactions and make my judgments based on that in the end.

Thanks to those that listened with an open mind, to those that respect my opinion, even if they don't agree with it, and also to those that came out about their own experiences as a result. I was not expecting others to post about their own experiences, though I was hoping some people could relate to mine, so this made it especially nice.

Peace!!!
venatrix

Taking substances certainly does not depreciate or devalue your experiences or contributions, quite the opposite! All I am saying is that it is easy to get support and reinforcement from a small group of people who are considered loopy by the rest of society, and asked if you had thought about seeking some different interpretations and ideas about your experiences from people who might be a bit less biased. Sadly my comment got hijacked by someone else's petty pride and knee-jerk cheap shot campaign.

As you know I can certainly take no moral high ground or condemn others who have chosen to enjoy some of the finer things in life. However this also means that I am well aware of the uglier side of such indulgences and try to bring an awareness of the delicate balance which we often struggle to maintain.

All that really matters is that you are happy and healthy and your friends and family care for you :)
Marsoups

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Heh, ok so I realise this is crazy talk to most people, and I realized this before I posted (hence my clause of "ridicule away"), despite all of that I decided to post it anyway. I'm glad you can judge my entire personality on several posts I've made Marsoups, this is especially funny seeing as you had an experience of seeing several reptilians yourself, and you were not even on any psychoactives at the time, so if I am a drugged out psycho, well that just makes you a straight out psycho, right? :)

Well I haven't put judged your entire personality, but I have come to the conclusion that some of your ideas are a little out there, such as your opinion on the one world currency and who runs the whole thing.. Also my judgements are rarely rock solid that amounts to me believing that I can predict something with certainty, there is always room for movement..,... However, I get the impression you're a fair bit younger than I am and to be sure, it's probably prescient to avoid discussion of these things even here what with knee jerk reactions and judging people. It's very easy for people to make assumptions on anothers experience but when it's you experiencing it, it's a very different thing altogether. Perhaps it's a fortune of a sort.

What I'm saying about my experience is that, yes, while I felt that the experiences where certainly true and was true for me; what I saw seemed well like some kind of holographic image, it didn't seem to be flesh and blood ..... My initial thoughts where that somebody had invented holographic projection, that I hadn't heard about....
I studied what I saw closely and the figure did several things over the 20 or so minutes that I was witness to it, which I'm not going to go into detail about here, but more than happy to discuss in private. Not only that particular sight, but after this bit I turned from what I was seeing there, only to find short squat semi transluscent figures marching into the clearing of the forest behind the main stage and diverging out. I followed the one and it's figure sort of attached itself to another person standing there, who then proceeded to sit down with other folks around the fire. Then that was the end of that.

My point was , that it was at a festival. There is a good chance that I could have had my drink spiked. But I cannot know that for sure, either.

Others might say I was tripping out on a banner blowing in the wind... An easy thing to trick your mind.. This just seemed to be a whole lot more than that.

Sometimes there is no need to explain it... Most people don't give a shit.. Talking about it, only makes you sound like a tripper with too much esteem... Though give some credit, there are worse ideas out there...

Granted, Venatrix, it's not normal to see that kind of thing. Nor is it rational to listen to a persons experience and judge based on the fact that you haven't experienced something like that for yourself. If you had experienced something similar yourself, you wouldn't be thinking you needed help, would you ? Sometimes it might be the case, but personally I don't know anyone nor have I heard of anyone with an unhealthy interest in it. Usually people with mental health issues become religious loonies. I've got a cousin and an old friend that landed up that way.. Oh yes there's that one internet loony that ran some effects on photoshop and found all sorts of strange life in NASA imagery....

I don't know if you ever heard about a rather well known UFO story, somewhere in a village in Brazil.... Bright lights would often wonder about and on occasion menace and attack people. There was a nurse that found herself looking after and treating these people and she wouldn't believe a word of it, as the concept of it is indeed, pretty far out. until she wondered out one night and encountered it all for herself.
The Brazillian military was involved in this story, too.
Fairly interesting reading for when you have some time :
http://www.rense.com/general87/1300.htm
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... opic=84109

There are official documents in there.. Now tell me this is all some kind of elaborate hoax.. Sposored by Coca-cola ? ;)

This is an open space, should we not be open to these ideas in a place where people should feel free to discuss them ? I guess not.. :P

I know, I've changed my tune a little, just a little flexing to get it out there ;)
Hammer of Heretics

venatrix wrote :
All that really matters is that you are happy and healthy and your friends and family care for you

How vain and superficial. And then you die. And then...
Pete_Paranoid

...you're history!
Pete_Paranoid

venatrix wrote :
Marsoups wrote :

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side!

Edit:http://www.australiens.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16154
78 posts Page 3 of 4