ionized wrote :
Venatrix Alt.

O'Rly?

:crazy:
venatrix

Odd.
herbsandspices

Bwa ha ha ha.

Do they wear hats that look like soccer balls too?
flurohero

so if there are 20million people in australia,where are these 400 million frankenstein radio control zombie hitler-doktors lurking then?[am i one?]

do they have invisible spray on spiders and lesions?
itchytriggerniggerfingers

flurohero wrote :
so if there are 20million people in australia,where are these 400 million frankenstein radio control zombie hitler-doktors lurking then?[am i one?]

shopping malls.

do they have invisible spray on spiders and lesions?

yes, sometimes mistakenly represented as tatoos...
flurohero

i heard that even inside the thin skulls of angry white males,visible darkside of the moon radio frankenstein controls could easily be found.
FeralBrown

flurohero wrote :

Tamworth. Ask Mario. (...and you thought he was just regular Eurotrash!) :p
flurohero

in the 'hitler healthcare' stakes you might not have know hitler personally instructed scientists to design better,get you more off guts drugs so he could stay awake and feel all 'sunny delight' whilst planning giant global attrocities[in case the cocaine ran out].he also liked fattening creamy cakes and seeming to be like an all round charming bloke.
FeralBrown

I heard he's still at it... Dr. Fu Manchu abducted this well-respected plastic surgeon and forced him to change his face (somehow the plastic surgeon was also an expert in linguistics and managed to get rid of the guttural accent and change it for a more socially acceptable, nondescript 50's newsreader accent so *winks* ~noone would ever know~)
He also got some kind of hypno-serum to make himself more convincing (they dropped it in his eyes to avoid tell-tale tracks ;) ), and *BAM* Bob's-yer-uncle, managed to weasle his way into high-profile Western politics... my HIGHly credible informant didn't really say too much about the medical scheme side of things though... I think the gist was that he controls everything, including tricking us into thinking the war is/was won!
fnarky

BINDIGOAT wrote :
There are 20 working medical professionals for every Australian citizen.

These medical professionals are trained in military barracks & high security computerised buildings . . . . .

You may be walking down the street & you will be collected, injected, poisoned with tablets & eventually disected & your poor dead body will be dumped in a unmarked grave. The gun slinging police will then demand that someone signs a death certificate & your history . . . . . .

But surely they will keep your brain alive in a vat, hooked up with electrodes so that you never know your body has been disposed of, all your senses hoodwinked by a matrix of illusion. Do they even need a vat? Do they even need to dispose of your body? Surely your body is useful, no? After all, it can - you know - do <i>things</i>. You know, if you stand on your head for five minutes a day you can begin to believe that the world is upside down. And you can certainly get a solid core.
flurohero

i think it's a forgone fact that really block-headed hectically drooling into bucket sub-anthropoids are very easy to produce and very little sciency extra research is required.

they are mostly dead or useless by 70 though[phew!].
vermin

Thats how long we've come baby... back then these were the most state of the art technological marvel but now they're just relics.
15 posts Page 1 of 1