Election 2010

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
80 posts Page 3 of 4
venatrix

Marsoups wrote :
Tony has some magic thing to stop the boats... ? Ha!!! We will be in such deep poo if he gets in.

Pete_Paranoid

I have adsl2+ through a wireless router connected at my home. My housemate is a mad warcraft nut and the wireless keeps dropping out so they have to keep logging back in again and again. She actually prefers to pay extra now for a cable internet conection plan.
People think adsl2+ is fast, it's not!
It took me nearly an hour to login today...

edit:technical correction
Last edited by Pete_Paranoid on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ionized

Pete_Paranoid

venatrix wrote :
Marsoups wrote :
Tony has some magic thing to stop the boats... ? Ha!!! We will be in such deep poo if he gets in.

Great picture venatrix, needs more virus!

There's a big difference between doing it legally and by UN convention,
and being a slut with no self-esteem, and accepting anybody!
All this doesn't solve the original problem in the first place, why people are leaving behind their homes and countries of origin!
venatrix

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

All this doesn't solve the original problem in the first place, why people are leaving behind their homes and countries of origin!

You mean anybody except you?
kayhat

I'm quite happy with the results.

Greens win! Am proud to be living in the only greens electorate in australia! :D
venatrix

Ps fuck off kayhat :D
kayhat

Go jam a spikey cucumber up your wrinkley dry old twat, Venatrix, you sad old poof! :D Getcha claws out of this forum, we all know what YOUR particular politics are about, ie; you you you and making this whole forum about you you you, like anyone gives a fuck about a menopausal old has-been hag like you.

Btw, dragging tired old jpgs isn't exactly the sparkling wit you'd like to think it is... How's this for a sparkling idea?

MASTER P FOR PM!
"Master PM, what's your stance on gay marriage?"
"UNNNNGH, MA NAMA NAH!"

ps. venatrix, I stole your jpg and am sharing it with friends, thanks! :D :D :D
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
venatrix wrote :
Marsoups wrote :

Ritchie_Jay

The way I see it is that no-one really likes a bogan slapper that thinks she knows everything.
FRACAS

Ritchie_Jay wrote :
The way I see it is that no-one really likes a bogan slapper that thinks she knows everything.

Gillard or Venatrix?? :wink:
Ritchie_Jay

FRACAS wrote :
Ritchie_Jay wrote :

Snap
Pete_Paranoid

I voted Green!

Having said that, it turned out pretty much as I had hoped and expected, with more Green and Independent MPs! When I hear about the hung parliament in the media I can't help start humming "Send in the clowns". Furthermore, as the balance of power in the Senate is Green there's not a lot people can do.

Ritchie, it takes two to tango!

FRACAS wrote :

I was hoping you would explain to me what a "bogan slapper" is?
skylines

Just found this interesting. I'm against the Murdochracy.
Australian middle class workers, the vast bulk of the voting population, mainly only watch the commercial television stations, listen to the commercial radio networks and read the News Ltd gutter-rags...so, as those entities are heavily biased towards the conservative parties, how the hell can anyone be getting the true story about what is happening in the political world? The mass propaganda onslaught against the Labor Party from those particular media outlets, which has been in motion since Rudd was elected, has produced the desired political results almost to a tee.
Pakistani cricketers look like they are going to face treason charges for cheating at cricket and placing their country under a cloud of shame...yet Australian journalists, editors, producers and media executives can actually run treasonous subversive propaganda campaigns without any hint of retribution. This must change or we will become the laughing stock of the world.
Rupert Murdoch is turning this country's governance into his own personal plaything, all to produce outcomes suitable to the corporate sector. The death of any form of carbon price and any form of resources tax being the most obvious targets for such action. Whatever the reason, he must be stopped at all costs, as his behaviour amounts to an abject betrayal of the Australian people, the Australian way and the democratic right of all political entities to fair and neutral treatment at the hands of the media.
Where, I wonder, are the legal eagles who claim some sort of ownership over the rule of law...why aren't they coming out of their dens and taking aim at the likes of Murdoch and Channel Nine in order to protect that fundamental democratic right of all parties to be protected from propaganda? They come out and fight tooth and nail for personal imperatives and ideological causes...but stay hidden when it comes to protecting our entire system of governance? Are they just scared to death of the power of the global corporate thugs behind the abuse of our system of government, or does it suit their own political agendas to stay silent on such matters?
Whatever the reason, they are betraying the public with their silence and they are desecrating the courtrooms they work within by pretending that everything is above board. They are allowing the media to wrongfully create the environment whereby a pack of second grade politicians can gain control over a major political party, and then go on to very nearly claim government, purely to serve the needs of the corporate sector.
So, let's hope this state of feigned indifference to the bandidtry being perpetrated against our democratic system and our national values is brushed aside and those powerful legal entities come to fore and begin to push the likes of Murdoch right out of the picture...I will be waiting with bated breathe for their response, should this message get through to those people who are responsible for maintaining our political integrity as much as they are responsible for upholding the laws of the land...
skylines

Something I find rather disturbing and absolutely disgusting. Rob Oakeshott is their target. It's this sort of extreme element that Right Wing Conservatives draw, worries me.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t735666/
A world wide, white supremacy forum.
venatrix

:vomit:

thst shit's messed up yo
Pete_Paranoid

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :
venatrix wrote :

I don't think many of you know how poor I am, and how hard I am fighting for Luminous Lights to exist, so I am holding out for a sugar mumma or the like to save me, I know where a woman's clit is, and pretty much every sexual position known to man, unfortunately not from practice, you're right though, when venatrix becomes condescending it sounds like she needs a nice, good, hard smack my bitch up!
venatrix

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
I don't think many of you know how poor I am, and how hard I am fighting for Luminous Lights to exist, so I am holding out for a sugar mumma or the like to save me, I know where a woman's clit is, and pretty much every sexual position known to man, unfortunately not from practice, you're right though, when venatrix becomes condescending it sounds like she needs a nice, good, hard smack my bitch up!

and you wonder why you can't attract women... heh
FRACAS

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
......... you're right though, when venatrix becomes condescending it sounds like she needs a nice, good, hard smack my bitch up!

Venatrix needs more prodigy??? :?
Pete_Paranoid

venatrix wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :

and you wonder why you can't attract women... heh

Same-sex adoption bill clears hurdle

A bill allowing same-sex couples to adopt in New South Wales has been passed in state parliament's Lower House.
The bill passed 46 votes to 44.
MPs were allowed a conscience vote on the legislation.
Many speaking this morning were in favour of proposed amendments that modify anti-discrimination provisions so faith-based agencies can refuse services to gay couples and that the preferences of birth parents can be met.
A further vote is needed on one of those amendments before the bill goes to the Upper House for ratification.
Premier Kristina Keneally and Opposition Leader Barry O'Farrell supported the bill, but Nationals leader Andrew Stoner said he did not.
Opposition treasury spokesman Mike Baird and former juvenile justice minister Graham West were also among those who voted no.
Sydney MP Clover Moore first proposed the change 10 years ago.
"It was a recommendation of the NSW Law Commission and all of the recommendations were accepted a decade ago, except in relation to same-sex couples," she said.
"I moved those amendments at the time and everyone in the parliament voted against it.
"Today the majority voted for it; so it's taken 10 years to get this reform."

[code=]http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/02/3000652.htm[/code]

This is the 21st Century, house husbands, stay-at-home-dads and himderellas may not be as unpopular as you think!
Pete_Paranoid

FRACAS wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :
......... you're right though, when venatrix becomes condescending it sounds like she needs a nice, good, hard smack my bitch up!

Venatrix needs more prodigy??? :?

venatrix wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :
While I am a lover of loud music, I am definitely not the character of the "rock pig", the term you're more familiar with is a "ponce". If you cannot handle the fact I am a "ponce" then don't stay around me.

Once again, I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

If by "ponce" you mean derelict weird hippy then I might get it.

But don't be mistaken, nobody here wants to stay around you.

I personally avoid it as best I can.
http://www.australiens.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=16566

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
venatrix wrote :
What we have here is a disconnect.

Just my way of saying thank you for your comment on my birthday, it's greatly appreciated!

(Sorry to all the "Lily Allen" fans about the caption, I'm going to assume this is a simple cueing error.)http://www.australiens.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16509&start=50

No, I'm just saying that using some manners on a public forum would be appreciated!
Kayhat, Ritchie and myself, as well as a few of her exs would like to know who the hell she thinks she is?
Pete_Paranoid

The age of 80's excess is over!
You need to tighten your financial and environmental belts!

Please STOP and THINK before you post!
It's this sanctimonious attitude I'm talking about in this thread!
Fucking people over has never been cool, it's not cool in your time, my time, or any time before that! It’s what’s divided this community, and continuing to divide it even more.
Communicating via the internet is notoriously hard, as you don't have factors such as vocal tone, facial features/eye contact or environment to tell the context. Context is the most important part of communication as it helps you interpret meaning. I could write a sentence and ask 10 people what I mean and receive 10 different answers as each of them will have interpreted it with their own meaning. The game "Chinese whispers" is another example of how internet communication breakdown can occur.

For example:
Anonymous poster wrote :
Nah once again i'll withdraw my comment and not bother arguing with people less mature than 13 year olds. You all care that much about the words from a child, i'm 18 mate i can outlast you, you'll be rotting in the ground before i fuck off

The poster tells me he's 18, when you think about it's quite obvious. Seriously, do the math(s)! Say statistically, the average Australian male dies at 80. I like to point out this is more than twice both our ages. When I die he's around 65, with a measly whole 15 years until he dies at 80.
Yeah man, live it up bucko! :P

It's good to have your own identity, but never think you are irreplaceable.
venatrix

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
Communicating via the internet is notoriously hard

Please STOP and THINK before you post!

It's good to have your own identity, but never think you are irreplaceable.

Clearly.

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
No, I'm just saying that using some manners on a public forum would be appreciated!
Kayhat, Ritchie and myself, as well as a few of her exs would like to know who the hell she thinks she is?

Seems my suspicions were right. Good luck with that, boys.
tract

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

I would like to know why all you men keep having a big fucking emotional cry every time you get slammed by a woman on the internet.

Personally, I laugh at you and think you are just weak, retarded and of very low character.
ionized

venatrix wrote :

Seems my suspicions were right. Good luck with that, boys.

Damn it. Foiled again... :lol: :lol: :lol:

(...why are people listening to Pete exactly?)
80 posts Page 3 of 4