Hello all

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Llama

I have been inactive on this forum for about 2 years, I am 21, and have never really appreciated this open mind that people have here.

Since last year, i have opened my mind greatly, I am no longer Christian like I formerly was. I have read up a lot on the reptilian agenda's, free masonry, illuminati, bilderbergs and etc.

For those interested, please subscribe to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WiseUpWorld

Shout to David Icke fans here :D
synthz

I think being a christian is more sane than this reptile business hahaha.
Llama

Each to there own :killah:
ionized

You have an extensive Carlin collection but are missing critical infotainment on AGW conspiracy.
PM itchytriggerniggerfingers straight away.

He is the holder of the biscuit that opens to the backdoor to the mind that the walrus can not fit through.

That is all.
Llama

everything I have uploaded im trying to make sure is already not on youtube, which im finding rather difficult, which is a good thing to know that key info is easily available for everyone to view.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

ionized wrote :
He is the holder of the biscuit that opens to the backdoor to the mind that the walrus can not fit through.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
herbsandspices

Its soggy though. Be warned.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:D
treedreamer

try existentialism. it makes sense and works for me. you want an open mind? avoid believing anything that someone else says you should. make up your own mind about things. humanism. compassion. these things are tangible and not based on paranoia.

reptilian agenda? what a joke. reptiles are amazing creatures and shouldn't have some weird alien, evil meaning attached to them.

out here there is a whole world of true knowledge; culture and community.

treedreamer wrote :
reptilian agenda? what a joke. reptiles are amazing creatures and shouldn't have some weird alien, evil meaning attached to them.

Here's how the whole human / mammalian / reptillian brain thing works.

The human brain says "Give peace a chance"

The mammalian brain says "Give peace a chance, but first lets kill this motherfucker"

The reptillian brain says "Lets kill this motherfucker, then go to the peace rally & get laid!"
10 posts Page 1 of 1