Satanism and Modern Culture

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
120 posts Page 2 of 5
synthz

I was disappointed when I did not learn how to call on the dark gods in those videos.
Grand Inquisitor

Marsoups wrote :
Sheeeesh, that's one way to tell Venatrix to go to hell! LOR!

I didn't tell her to go to Hell. I'm trying to prevent her from damning herself; she who has renounced her Religion, renounced the vows of her Holy Baptism; rejected Lord Jesus Christ her Saviour who redeemed her from Satan, and has now thrown off the yoke of God's law to willfully make herself a slave to the Father of Lies - the Evil One. I was just letting her know the truth. Though blunt and unmerciful, I call it raw charity.
venatrix

:alien:
Last edited by venatrix on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
rollyz

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
Marsoups wrote :
Sheeeesh, that's one way to tell Venatrix to go to hell! LOR!

I didn't tell her to go to Hell. I'm trying to prevent her from damning herself; she who has renounced her Religion, renounced the vows of her Holy Baptism; rejected Lord Jesus Christ her Saviour who redeemed her from Satan, and has now thrown off the yoke of God's law to willfully make herself a slave to the Father of Lies - the Evil One. I was just letting her know the truth. Though blunt and unmerciful, I call it raw charity.

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-a15b07eb885 ... 39312915a6
Grand Inquisitor

venatrix wrote :
It's just me, Christian. I've decided to turn my back on all that Christian crap for good. And I really mean it this time, I'm not going back to it.

Alright. I wont give you doses of raw charity anymore, nor try to convert you back to the narrow gate. Go in "peace"...
venatrix

:idea:
Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Inquisitor

venatrix wrote :
Someone very close to me threw themself in front of a train last night.
It sickens me beyond belief

Was your friend a victim of your new faith - modern psychology/psychiatry? Was your friend on psychotropic medication; could no longer stand his/her own deranged mind and so in the horrible prison of errors drummed & knitted into his/her psyche by this unholy world-system terminated his/her life?

You will see more of the same before your miserable life finds its end. Many more people you know will die wretched deaths. And then you write a post for them to Requiescat In Pace. Ask yourself honestly if you believe all your aquaintances who have DIED in the last three years are in peace. From whence cometh peace? Sanctifying Grace merited by Lord Jesus Christ on the Altar of the Cross of Calvary, applied to souls who go to Him in His Holy Church, and keeps the word of God.
venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Inquisitor

venatrix wrote :
Not friend, family.

Sorry to hear that. I've got a brother who attempted it once. Take care
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
venatrix wrote :
Not friend, family.

Take care

10X
venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venatrix

Thanks timmy xx
herbsandspices

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

Was your friend a victim of your new faith - modern psychology/psychiatry? Was your friend on psychotropic medication; could no longer stand his/her own deranged mind and so in the horrible prison of errors drummed & knitted into his/her psyche by this unholy world-system terminated his/her life?

You will see more of the same before your miserable life finds its end. Many more people you know will die wretched deaths. And then you write a post for them to Requiescat In Pace. Ask yourself honestly if you believe all your aquaintances who have DIED in the last three years are in peace. From whence cometh peace? Sanctifying Grace merited by Lord Jesus Christ on the Altar of the Cross of Calvary, applied to souls who go to Him in His Holy Church, and keeps the word of God.

Typical god botherer- wait for someone to go down before sticking the slipper in then offering the kindness and redemption of your twisted faith.

Arena filled with lions anyone?
terry42

numerologically speaking , jesus = 666, vaccinate = 666, :)

all comemrcial barcodes have 666, one at beginning, middle & end. (not lablled, but valid if you have a scanner to check on), they are the 3 longer line hgroups that form a "trident" :)

Alister crowely was a man of many faces ...dont just beleive what u have seen on tv etc.

Alice Bailyeyy, the original "new age light worker" was one who coined term NEW WORLD ORDER.
She is part of the "lucis trust" (that funds many of the "light working cults" around the world, including australia, i have seen people join these cults & change...)
Lucis trust is a subsidary of LUCIFER publishing company. Makes u think hey?
New age light working cults basically teach satanism under a cute nmae & differant description, but its all ther eif you read their works / publications.

Alice Bailey was a follow on of maddamn blavatsky (theosophical society founder)
etc etc blha blah... all occult stuff. (not that occult is bad, it just measn "hidden", but using hidden knowledge for cunty agenda is obviously not such a good plan)

check out this link ---> http://www.theyfly.com/gaia/666.htm good reading :)

i like australiens, you guys talk without riducle about edgey tpoics, unlike ozpance which ridicules any suggestion that isnt reported on 7 pm news, or front page of the newspapers :P
venatrix

terry42 wrote :
numerologically speaking , jesus = 666, vaccinate = 666, :)

all comemrcial barcodes have 666, one at beginning, middle & end. (not lablled, but valid if you have a scanner to check on), they are the 3 longer line hgroups that form a "trident" :)

Alister crowely was a man of many faces ...dont just beleive what u have seen on tv etc.

Alice Bailyeyy, the original "new age light worker" was one who coined term NEW WORLD ORDER.
She is part of the "lucis trust" (that funds many of the "light working cults" around the world, including australia, i have seen people join these cults & change...)
Lucis trust is a subsidary of LUCIFER publishing company. Makes u think hey?
New age light working cults basically teach satanism under a cute nmae & differant description, but its all ther eif you read their works / publications.

Alice Bailey was a follow on of maddamn blavatsky (theosophical society founder)
etc etc blha blah... all occult stuff. (not that occult is bad, it just measn "hidden", but using hidden knowledge for cunty agenda is obviously not such a good plan)

check out this link ---> http://www.theyfly.com/gaia/666.htm good reading :)

i like australiens, you guys talk without riducle about edgey tpoics, unlike ozpance which ridicules any suggestion that isnt reported on 7 pm news, or front page of the newspapers :P

Can you read?

:arrow: :?: :idea:

Take your new world order conspiracy alex jones new age cock sucking derpgasm the fuck out of here, you have chosen the wrong thread and the wrong time to open your herpmouth.
ATREYU

"Recognizing the sun as the supreme benefactor of the material world, Hermetists believed that there was a spiritual sun which ministered to the needs of the invisible and divine part of Nature--human and universal. Anent this subject, the great Paracelsus wrote: "There is an earthly sun, which is the cause of all heat, and all who are able to see may see the sun; and those who are blind and cannot see him may feel his heat. There is an Eternal Sun, which is the source of all wisdom, and those whose spiritual senses have awakened to life will see that sun and be conscious of His existence; but those who have not attained spiritual consciousness may yet feel His power by an inner faculty which is called Intuition."

Certain Rosicrucian scholars have given special appellations to these three phases of the sun: the spiritual sun they called Vulcan; the soular and intellectual sun, Christ and Lucifer respectively; and the material sun, the Jewish Demiurgus Jehovah. Lucifer here represents the intellectual mind without the illumination of the spiritual mind; therefore it is "the false light. " The false light is finally overcome and redeemed by the true light of the soul, called the Second Logos or Christ. The secret processes by which the Luciferian intellect is transmuted into the Christly intellect constitute one of the great secrets of alchemy, and are symbolized by the process of transmuting base metals into gold."

-From-"Secret teachings of all ages."
venatrix

ATREYU wrote :
The secret processes by which the Luciferian intellect is transmuted into the Christly intellect constitute one of the great secrets of alchemy, and are symbolized by the process of transmuting base metals into gold."

-From-"Secret teachings of all ages."

Well that was certainly a success :roll:

(Don't tell anyone but I've got a massive underground lair built entirely of gold I made from alfoil.)
ATREYU

The term Christly does not mean "Christian" ie Jesus. Its a state of mind much like a buddhist monk seeks to attain. Ie "Enlightenment".
TERRIBILITA

venatrix wrote :
You froth the most vile hatred towards a friend then offer 'kind' words to a family member?

I don't see any hatred in the abovementioned, but a warning stemming from charity.
There is also shown empathy for the heart filled with sorrow and mourning.
venatrix

TERRIBILITA wrote :
venatrix wrote :
You froth the most vile hatred towards a friend then offer 'kind' words to a family member?

I don't see any hatred in the abovementioned, but a warning stemming from charity.
There is also shown empathy for the heart filled with sorrow and mourning.

Look, Christian, you have been asked nicely.

Many, many times in public and in private.

This is the last time you will be asked.

Leave, quietly, swiftly, and in peace.

Please.

Don't ever return.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

TERRIBLENAME wrote :
YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. ARE YOU PREPARED?

Dear Terriblename,

How should one prepare for death?

Do I need to pack an overnight bag? Should I bring an esky? If so, how much ICE will I need?

Thanking you in advance for your swift reply (you never know when death is about to approach, only when it is about to hit you!) :D
traveller

ill bring the tequila!
terry42

heheh yes i can read, im taking a funny side to things :P
venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
TERRIBILITA

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
How should one prepare for death?

One ought to be always prepared for death. One does so by turning back to God with a contrite and humble heart, repent of their iniquity, learn the Faith, reject Satan and all of his works and suggestions, obey God's natural and moral order, go unto Baptism and Confirmation in His Holy Church, receive Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Blessed Sacrament - the Eucharist, and practice a life of virtue, good works and prayer, corresponding and co-operating with God's grace. In short allow the infinite merits of Lord Jesus be applied to redeeming your soul in holy Baptism, and live the Way the Truth and the Life in imitation of the virtues and interior life of Christ.

For we are not animals but fallen human beings born in this world of darkness, who are in exile and banishment from our true home in Heaven. This one life determines our eternal destiny. Death was never a part of God's plan for mankind; we must die due to the effects of Original Sin. We are born children of wrath; vessels of wrath fitted for destruction. This is why we must return to God and reconcile ourselves with our Creator our Sovereign Good, our Last End Who we were created for, believe His Word and go unto Holy Baptism and become adopted sons and daughters of God, children of the Resurrection, children of eternal life. We be grafted onto the Vine, the Tree of Life, the Mystical Body of Christ - the Holy Catholic Church which is the only supernatural Kingdom of God on this world, outside of which there is no redemption or salvation.

"In which also we all conversed in time past, in the desires of our flesh, fulfilling the will of the flesh and of our thoughts, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest: But God, (who is rich in mercy,) for his exceeding charity wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together in Christ, (by whose grace you are saved,)" (Eph. 2:3-5)

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this the judgment." (Heb 9:27)

"Watch ye therefore, because ye know not what hour your Lord will come." (Matt. 24:42)

"Wherefore be you also ready, because at what hour you know not the Son of man will come." (Matt. 24:44)

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. And take heed to yourselves, lest perhaps your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness, and the cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly. For as a snare shall it come upon all that sit upon the face of the whole earth.
Watch ye, therefore, praying at all times, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are to come, and to stand before the Son of man." (Lk. 23:33-36)

"For we must all be manifested before the judgement seat of Christ, that every one may receive the proper things of the body, according as he hath done, whether it be good or evil." (2 Cor. 5:10)

"But according to thy hardness and impenitent heart, thou treasurest up to thyself wrath, against the day of wrath, and revelation of the just judgment of God." (Rom. 2:5)

"Therefore every one of us shall render account to God for himself." (Rom. 14:12)

"Watch ye therefore, because you know not the day nor the hour." (Matt. 25:13)

PS

[I speak of traditional Holy Roman Catholicism with the traditional Sacred Doctrine given to man by Almighty God, not the post-Conciliar, post-Vatican II Novus Ordo nonsense and liberalism with its accompanying heresies]
120 posts Page 2 of 5