Satanism and Modern Culture

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
120 posts Page 3 of 5
herbsandspices

How should I prepare for burnt toast?

Oh please do tell us you word of reason in this diabolical soiled earth! You're the only one with the guiding light of a dead faction of a dying religion! Oh please enlighten us with your delusions of grandeur!

Without your m eth-damaged ravings this board would be absent a village idiot.
venatrix

terry42

sticking to the bible as fact and truth is not the path to truth ......

hahah we are evil vile blah blah blah.

we are not evil, we are not inherently bad we are devine :)

bible bashers watch too much TV media :)
TERRIBILITA

We are not Divine, but creatures created by the omnipotence of Almighty God out of nothing; we have not existence of ourselves; we have existence communicated to us by the will of God Who preserves us in being. We need not exist; God is the only necessary Being; God Who is uncaused, beginningless, infinite subsistent Being. We are creatures. The Angelic Host are pure spirits but they too are creatures created from nothing.
Last edited by TERRIBILITA on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marsoups

TERRIBILITA wrote :
We are not Divine, but creatures created by the omnipotence of Almighty God out of nothing; we have not existence of ourselves; we have existence communicated to us by the will of God Who preserves us in being. We need not existence; God is the only necessary Being; God Who is uncaused, beginningless, infinite subsistent Being. We are creatures. The Angelic Host are pure spirits but they too are creatures created from nothing.

In other words I think it's pretty clear that God is everything, God is the universe, and we are made out of Gods particles. That is the wonder that God has brought before us.
venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marsoups

Hey I'm not sure what you mean, but I wasn't sure whether to put "God's particles" ( as in , God's creation )
terry42

venatrix wrote :
Marsoups wrote :
In other words I think it's pretty clear that God is everything, God is the universe, and we are made out of Gods particles. That is the wonder that God has brought before us.

Jeez mate, sure got some tickets on yourself ey...

actually venatrix, its the opposite, your statement actually means that you feel low about YOURSELF!! :) :mrgreen:
venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marsoups

venatrix wrote :
Actually terry42, I was using language to subtly infer that anyone who thinks they are made from God's particles and are therefore somehow 'special', 'divine', or otherwise 'Godly' has an erroneous and inflated vision of themselves.

Actually Venatrix, I was just drawing a picture of where science and religion combine. The concept of God in the eyes of science is of eternal space, cause and effect, evolution, people evolving ideas etc.
In religious eyes, science is practically rejected as it walks over the age old ideas and how could there be something that conflicts with the holy bible (written by people's age old desperate attempt to explain what we are and what we're here for, and to maintain some level of control, justice etc.). The mistake in the religious outlook is that people believe the word of indoctrination before that of something completely verifiable in some way.

Did you think i was talking about myself only when I said God's particles, and not you and everyone else ? ;)

Anyway this is a huge topic to explain so if you don't see what I mean, I'll have to explain it next time. I have to get ready for a short trip to Egypt so I'll come back and write more about this perspective if you don't see what I'm getting at.
venatrix

Marsoups wrote :
Actually Venatrix, I was just drawing a picture of where science and religion combine. The concept of God in the eyes of science is of eternal space, cause and effect, evolution, people evolving ideas etc.
In religious eyes, science is practically rejected as it walks over the age old ideas and how could there be something that conflicts with the holy bible (written by people's age old desperate attempt to explain what we are and what we're here for, and to maintain some level of control, justice etc.). The mistake in the religious outlook is that people believe the word of indoctrination before that of something completely verifiable in some way.

Did you think i was talking about myself only when I said God's particles, and not you and everyone else ? ;)

Anyway this is a huge topic to explain so if you don't see what I mean, I'll have to explain it next time. I have to get ready for a short trip to Egypt so I'll come back and write more about this perspective if you don't see what I'm getting at.

Did you think I didn't understand what you were trying to say?
Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marsoups

Obviously you did as you literally interpreted it as
Actually terry42, I was using language to subtly infer that anyone who thinks they are made from God's particles and are therefore somehow 'special', 'divine', or otherwise 'Godly' has an erroneous and inflated vision of themselves.

How does calling every atom in the universe 'God particles' make anyone erroneous and have an inflated vision of themselves? ? The concept is either there or it isn't, it doesn't lend justification to an inflated ego or anything of the sort. You most obviously have missed my point and thus I need to explain myself, or you can just continue to perceive the erroneous nature of the thought as basking and wallowing in your own ego, self righteousness and principles.
TERRIBILITA

Marsoups wrote :

That is just pagan nonsense - the heresy of Pantheism. As it is with the folly and absurdity of "Mother Earth" with her "chakras" and "meridians". The earth does not have intelligence, an intellect or will; the earth does not create. God created the earth and all the dynamics therein. God created all life upon the earth and the systems that support it, created for man the master piece of terrestrial life, that bridges the natural and spiritual orders of creation. And we were created to know, love and serve God in this life, passing the trial of fidelity and to win eternal life, to know, love and serve Him in glory and perfection in the Kingdom of Heaven. The rocks, crystals, bacteria, fungi, plants and animals do not have spiritual life, do not have spiritual souls; they have natural life, and exist within the natural order. Their natural souls - the principle of their life - their substantial forms disolve back into the potency of matter, back into earth from whence God formed it. We have an immortal spiritual soul; the life principle or substantial form of our beings are immortal and spiritual. Your soul is the self of you; it is the soul that is you and looks out through your eyes. Your intellect and will belong to the soul. Your soul is everywhere within you that has life. The soul needs the body and the body needs the soul; both form the person that is you.

When we die the soul enters eternity; goes before its Creator, its Judge. If the soul is in a state of sanctifying grace - Redeemed by the Precious Blood of Lord Jesus Christ on the altar of the Cross - it will have the Divine Life and power within it to live in Heaven its true Home with GOD for which it was created. If the soul is not in the state of grace, and instead is in mortal sin it is condemned to everlasting fire that gives no light, in Hell, which was prepared for the Devil and his fallen angels, eternally separated from its Creator, its Heavenly Beloved, its Last End, the source of everlasting happiness, bliss, truth, beauty and Life, to an existence of endless despair, horror, torment and darkness.
Last edited by TERRIBILITA on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
herbsandspices

LOL.

Nice work throwing in the fires of hell at the end- whacko.
TERRIBILITA

Marsoups wrote :
... in the eyes of science is of eternal space, cause and effect, evolution, people evolving ideas etc.

Most people are unaware that there is absolutely no scientific evidence for molecule-to-man evolution. Darwin himself produced none and none has been found since despite 140 years of research. The fossil record that he relied upon exclusively for objective proof has yielded the opposite effect of negating his theory. Dawinists acknowledge that biological advancement upward from the primitive to the complex by inheritance over time has never been observed. It is assumed by Darwinists to have occurred in the past aided by unlimited time. Such an assumption moves the concept instantly and completely out of the province of science and into the realm of metaphysical speculation. All evidence given as "proof" of evolution is that which demonstrates, in truth, the opposite; the obvious fact of genetic variability, that is, variation within kinds (VWK) such as the "dog/wolf/jackel/coyote" kind which is rich in its genetic variation and so to with "cat kind" and the "horse kind." In fact tigers have been crossed with lions, horses with zebras, and llamas with camels. God in His marvelous design concept DNA logically included a provision for biological variability and adaptability to changing environments across the spectrum of earthly space and time.

These facts, of course, point to common ancestry. They point to ancestor kinds, the created kinds or baramins, that had sufficient genetic information to produce these more specific breeds and species none of which in nature can go back to the original. They no longer have that wider information in their DNA. They have gone genetically downhill. In 4000 years of recorded history, given the billions upon billions of births across the entire spectrum of life forms from ants to elephants, not one advancement upward, as required by evolution, has been observed. Not one! On the other hand, since the dawn of history, ithas been observed that species of living things do vary in phenotype around a basic norm. And it has also been known, since the dawn of history, that their are absolute limitations to the range of these polymorphic variations; e.g, dogs remain dogs, horses remain horses, llamas, camels, lions, tigers all remain fixed within their basic kind since mutations cannot by the known laws of genetics add new information to their DNA complex.

In fact evolutionists no longer attempt to explain their theory which they have relabeled "macro-evolution" or "mega-transformation" (meaning of course, biological progression upward in complexity from primeval slime to man by inheritance over time). The reason is that such upward transformations of life forms and the development of separate and individual organs of life forms by undirected "natural" processes cannot even be imagined much less demonstrated scientifically so they resort to vague speculations which are then labeled as science. Massive propaghanda is then employed to ensure approval of such labeling by poular vote of the full spectrum of secular philosopher-scientists. Researchers in evolution spin their wheels studying and proving over and over again the phenomenon of variation within existing species or kinds which creationists had established scientifically with Linnaeus 260 years ago. This poitless research is then presented to textbook publishers, the press and the media with the full intention that it should be taken variously as evidence of real evolution, that is to say, molecule-to-man evolution. Which is nothing but another Satanic plot and strategy against Christianity of creating false theories and ideologies disseminated through the organizations of Judeo-Freemasonry, to lead mankind to reject their God, His Word, Redemption and His Church, and instead fall into Atheism and Paganism on the Luciferean way of destruction.

As noted above, God in His magnificent design concept for life, which we have come to know as DNA, implanted "natural selective" properties known as "alleles" and other mechanisms, such as mobile and repetitive elements. These provide the potential for genetic variations with each of His created kinds. This provision of variation within kind is recognized as a great conservation mechanism, enabling species to adjust to environmental changes rather than become extinct. In fact recent studies have shown that adjustments by living organisns to environmental changes can occur so rapidly they cannot be fully explained by multiple life and death cycles of the selection process as required by evolution (Spetner, Not by Chance, 1997, pp. 200-201)

Thus, while the phenomenon of Variation Within Kind (VWK) by selective processes is well demonstrated, no advancement to higher more complex life forms have ever been observed in practice and cannot be in theory since the known laws of thermodynamics and information science preclude the possibility. Bacteria that became immune to antibiotics due to mutations (copying mistakes) have not adavanced upward in complexity to a new "higher" life form, they remain bacteria. In fact, as with all mutant strains, they have, like the domestic breeds noted above, lost genetic information and have "gone downhill" with degraded DNA.

The Wister Symposium: Professional Darwinists (agents of the Illuminati) have purposely concealed this truth. They have tacitly conceded among themselves the virtual impossibility of abiogenesis (the spontaneous origin of life), but are determined to exclude God as Creator. As long ago as 1967 at the Wister Symposium it was conceded by evolutionists that the "mechanism" of mutation could not produce the raw material for a fish-to-man evolution scenario. Fifty-two of the world's leading biologists, mathemeticians and philosophers of evolution convened to consider some of the major obstacles confronting their theory. The "problems" were primarily those introduced by the second law of thermodynamics and the principles of information science. These law demonstrate that mutations, which are errors in replication, can only delete information from gene pools.

The Chicago Conference in 1980, thirteen years following the Wister Symposium, another historic conference was convened in the hope of resolving the other major problems for macr-evolution, namely, the failure of the fossil record to produce evidence for the theory. This time 160 of the world's most prominent naturalists discussed and debated the punctuated equilibrium hypothesis, a major theory made necessary by the lack of evidence in the fossils. The results of the Chicago meeting were so bad for the naturalists' agenda that very little has been recorded in the media since the initial reports. The 160 delegates left the conference frustrated and confused; torn by conflicting loyalties between the "old school" of slow and gradual evolution versus the new school of "evolution without evidence." However, as we have learned to expect, they departed, steadfast philosophers of Dawinism to the last one.

Stunned by the disastrous effect of these two meetings, the Illuminati's agents instituted a new strategy; that of altering the public's perception of "evolution" to mean "any form of biological change." Accordingly, to divert attention from the bankruptcy of naturalistic origins theory the agents of evolutionism conditioned the secular world to believe falsely that the phenomenon of variation within kinds (VWK) is evidence of real (molecule-to-man) evolution. This deliberate misinformation constitutes one of the greatest ideological deceptions of modern times. The powers that control the sources of public education and information (e.g, the media, newspapers, magazines, scientific and technical journals, text book publishers, public schools, etc.) have, over the last 30 years, cunningly instituted this redefinition into popular culture. Thus the universally recognized phenomenon of variation within kind, the virtual antithesis of evolution, is given to the world deceitfully as "proof" of "naturalism." The propagandists behind Darwinism know. that the VWK phenomenon has nothing to do with the notion of biological transformation upward in complexity from lifeless matter.

How is it then that so many of the world's leading scientists and academicians have succumbed to this obvious subterfuge? Again, in more pungent language we ask how so many presumably abled scientists and professors not connected directly to Masonic cults could be so intellectually and spiritually dense?

Extract from an article by A. N. Arthur and Theo H. Tirips
herbsandspices

You are seriously shooting wide of the mark and appear dim and uneducated.

Why not read something that DOESN'T fit in with your theories, then provide a critique that is YOURS not just a copy-paste mishmash of other peoples delusions. It will probably still be wrong but will be worth responding to. Carl Sagan's Cosmos would be a good starting point for beginners.

Also, there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that mermaids do not exist. Science has been trying for hundreds of years to prove that they don't without success. In fact nature points us in the opposite direction. Women exist, as do fish, therfore only increasing the likelyhood of mermaids existing. the absence of mermaids at all points throughout the oceans simultaneously has never been observed or recorded!
venatrix

Bullshit, everyone knows that humans evolved from mermaids. When a prince finds one her voice gets taken away by the devil-opus as a trick to test the prince, but once he kisses the mermaid her tail disappears and she grows legs and moves from the sea onto the land and that is how women evolved from mermaids.

Fig. 1

Fig. 2

Last edited by venatrix on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
rollyz

Ahhh, who gives a shit where we came from! Just as long as I can shove my dick in it, all will be right! :killah: Time for another doof orgy, we got all of eternity to ponder origns later on. :bonfire: :bounce:
TERRIBILITA

herbsandspices wrote :
provide a critique that is YOURS not just a copy-paste mishmash

I did not copy and paste one word; but typed it from a book. Anyway it is obviously futile to try to dispell the fog and choking obfuscate mirages that envelopes your soul. But I beseech you to get a copy of Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma by Ludwig Ott, The Catechism of the Council of Trent, and the Spiritual Life: A Treatise on Ascetical and Mystical Theology by A. Tanquerey, and the Holy Bible (Douay-Rheims edition) and learn the truth and return to God, for right now you are enslaved by the infernal grasp of evil spirits and their deceitful doctrines, and are rushing down the broad way of destruction.

Seek Lord Jesus Christ in His Holy Catholic Church and SAVE YOUR SOUL.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Hangon, is this Christian or Wade?

I can't tell anymore :oops:

More importantly, does anyone care :lol:
herbsandspices

It's hard to tell considering that there is no original content there at all, just copying of other people's ideas and mindless regurgitation of doctrine. I guess that's why they call is brain"wash"ed.
herbsandspices

TERRIBILITA wrote :
herbsandspices wrote :
provide a critique that is YOURS not just a copy-paste mishmash

I did not copy and paste one word; but typed it from a book.

Oh my mistake! Terribly sorry, that makes it so much more your own work then. :lol:

Your posts follow the same pattern. Someone genuinely challenges what you post, and you immediately respond by writing like an 18th century clerk, ranting about how there is no point casting out the demons in them / they are condemned to hell lest they repent / their dog will die unless they accept transubstantiation as fact. It's an interesting self defence mechanism you have developed to prevent you examining the ideas that you have chosen to accept, but it amounts to putting your hands over your ears and chanting "I'm not listening".

It's what causes people to put you into the troll category rather then appreciate the effort you put into posting. So once again, why don't you read something you don't agree with and critique it yourself. That would be worth reading.
venatrix

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
Hangon, is this Christian or Wade?

I can't tell anymore :oops:

More importantly, does anyone care :lol:

It's Christian.
TERRIBILITA

Hey herbsandnonsense I could reference thousands of sources. Most of what I put on here is what I learnt. And don't be a blind hypocrite; you just parrot the lies that you have absorbed into your confused mind which you then spit forth. Opinions that are irrational, unfounded, principleless, dark and hopeless.

And for that other fellow sinner who reckons I just go to sources purely according to my own bias and never look or consider that from the naturalist Godless view, this is wrong. I was only Baptised in the Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church in 2008. Before which I had spent 10 years studying cosmology, astrophysics, quantum mechanics, chemistry, biology and geology. I KNOW WHERE THEY COME FROM. WHERE YOUR ENTRENCHED VIEWS COME FROM.

During this time I likewise studied Hermetic philosophy, the Sanatana Dharma, the Upanishads, the Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo, Kriya Yoga, Zen & Dzogchen Buddhism, e.t.c. I used to read and contemplate certain works integrated quantum particle/energy physics and super-string theory with Eastern non-dual philosophies that attempt to demonstrate that the universe (or hyper-dimensional multiverse as I likened it to be) is a cosmic dance of consciousness and force; a multi-dimensional tapestry of sacred geometry and intelligence, among other concepts. I TO BELIEVED THE SAME LIE OF THE SERPENT; "NO YOU WILL NOT DIE THE DEATH; YOU WILL BECOME GODS..." There is naught in the doctrines of demons that you people still cling too that I am unfamiliar with.

If you want to know the truth and wisdom you need to read the sacred Christian Doctrine given to man by our Creator, by God, through His Holy Church established by the Incarnate Word. You aught to study the traditional theology and the writings of the Fathers and Doctors of the Roman Catholic Church, and if you have a love for Truth, or care for the Truth, or are man enough to learn it and keep it then you will be delighted no end. For the Truth shall set you free; and at the moment you are enslaved to Satan and the demons of the abyss. You at present are poor frail human temples corrupted by sin and iniquity, filled with errors and confusion and anger. Lord Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He is the Gate to eternal life; "no one can go to the Father but by Me".

Oh well, I guess you reckless, shameless criminals will continue to live by the "law" DO WHAT THOU WILT.

By the way. My name is Benedict Shekinah
120 posts Page 3 of 5