RIP -Zecharia Sitchin

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
7 posts Page 1 of 1
ATREYU

Zecharia Sitchin. Renowned author of the Earth Chronicle series, expert on ancient Cuniform/Sumerian texts, has died on the morning of October 9th 2010.

This is a real bummer, who will now lead the quest for the true origins of our species?

Many people quote Mr Sitchins books citing that 2012 will be the time the 12th planet Nibiru returns to our Solar system. His last Lecture attempts to answer this query.

RIP :smasha:
rollyz

I vote that ATREYU take up this challange and lead the quest for the true origins of our species. :alien:
ATREYU

Unfortunately I don't think i have the patience to learn a 6000 year old dead language. Thanx for the vote of confidence tho. :D
Marsoups

One would hope that somebody out there is focused enough to take over the studies. He's written a few books, no doubt there are people that have similar pursuits and where encouraged by Zecharia's research.
venatrix

Marsoups wrote :
One would hope that somebody out there is focused enough to take over the studies. He's written a few books, no doubt there are people that have similar pursuits and where encouraged by Zecharia's research.

I hope not. He was many things, but honest was not one of them.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

I like a finger in my bum from time to time. Any takers?
itchytriggerniggerfingers

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
I like a finger in my bum from time to time. Any takers?

Thanks Gaz :lol:

Quuick, smell my fingers :wink:
7 posts Page 1 of 1