Does anyone like Samuraijack?

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
236 posts Page 1 of 10
BADARAB

Hi all, just been reading some of the discussions here and I have to say there's some great contributions in relation to the current events in the Middle East.
But sadly one poster called "Samuraijack" acts like a complete screaming attention seeking child. He adds nothing to any debate but rather just brags about his self declared high intelligence and resorts to petty put downs like you are "stupid". This guy seems like a belligerent moron and I am not suprised if he was one of those Aussie Bogans who went down to Cronulla to punch on with Lebanese Australians. Am I the only person who feels this way about this annoying infant?

infinafta

Racist faggot.

BADARAB

Ahh its his little Gnome servant rushing to the defence of his master

How cute

Dreamthief

I like him.

But then, I'm not a navel gazing, finger worshipping retard.

SamuraiJack

I'm actually hitler.

IN DISGUISE.

SamuraiJack

But hold on. Why me and not infinafta? That's what I find weird.

BADARAB

Hmmm, no I just think you are a moron that's all. Hitler was actually somewhat intelligent with crackpot ideas about supreme peoples, genocide etc

SamuraiJack

BADARAB wrote :
Hmmm, no I just think you are a moron that's all. Hitler was actually somewhat intelligent with crackpot ideas about supreme peoples, genocide etc

You know what's great?

I don't care what you think. Go away knobwrench.

phoney

Every forum has its troll.

infinafta

SamuraiJack wrote :
But hold on. Why me and not infinafta? That's what I find weird.

Because I have the bitches and the money.

bobret the hobret

badarab- you're either some cockneck lacking the balls to say something with your original handle OR you're another noob(is that how you say it?) who's going to join the ranks of (noobs) that have a 2 week war with sj and then either disappear or stay and shut up. there's also category 3 - the dickheads that just nip at his ankles every chance they get - please dont become one of them - there's more than enough already

BADARAB

Ahh how cute, here comes his little lackies to defend him. SJ is a tool pure and simple and just beacuse his disciples run to his defence like subservient lap dogs that wont make him any better. He's an attention seeking fool who loves to try and make out he is some kind of raver tough guy who seeks out injustice all around sydney. Truth is he is a boring little nerd who just writes crap on the internet to look tough...rather sad I must say
Katsushiro

BADARAB wrote :
Hi all, just been reading some of the discussions here and I have to say there's some great contributions in relation to the current events in the Middle East.
But sadly one poster called "Samuraijack" acts like a complete screaming attention seeking child. He adds nothing to any debate but rather just brags about his self declared high intelligence and resorts to petty put downs like you are "stupid". This guy seems like a belligerent moron and I am not suprised if he was one of those Aussie Bogans who went down to Cronulla to punch on with Lebanese Australians. Am I the only person who feels this way about this annoying infant?

No, youre not the only one. A few years back, I thought I was clever, like you. I still havent been able to shake the tree, but i'm working on it. When I was much worse, I wouldn't say I hated the guy but I certainly thought I was above him. I thought "God, all this guy does is tell people they are stupid, and not reveal what he is talking about. Thats not the way to be spiritual."

But after about a year and a half of bashing over the head, I finally went... " Wow. Maybe i'm not as good as I thought I was. And maybe I only try to be clever to get pussy." and then I thought "Fuck! I'm surrounded and submerged in arrogance and false bullshit." and even then I thought "Holy shit. The good shit may not always appear to be good at first, you need to develop an eye. The bad shit looks interesting and proports holiness, but its a crock of shit." Even further I realised "Ah fuck. The ACTUAL way is pretty hard." And I have gotten it very, very lightly.

You, and most other people only see appearances rather than truth. Pretty normal. Being called stupid is a blow to the ego. So do you a) say "why did you call me stupid? or b) think "how am I stupid?

You wont get anywhere with a) but at least you will be onto something if you take b)

waapwoop

Oh lordy LOR.

another one comes along...

Cracks in the BORE!
waapwoop

BADARAB wrote :

I am so glad you brought this to our attention. I mean, without you we would never have noticed this person. I loaded up his profile and it says he's been around since 22nd August 2002. I don't know how we missed it.

Actually my favourite part is "acts like a complete screaming attention seeking child". Think about that for a bit.

SamuraiJack

BADARAB wrote :
Ahh how cute, here comes his little lackies to defend him. SJ is a tool pure and simple and just beacuse his disciples run to his defence like subservient lap dogs that wont make him any better. He's an attention seeking fool who loves to try and make out he is some kind of raver tough guy who seeks out injustice all around sydney. Truth is he is a boring little nerd who just writes crap on the internet to look tough...rather sad I must say

Uh huh. See, you don't understand this, but that's actually really, really, really funny.

Yeah. Internet. That's tuff.
bobret the hobret

waapwoop wrote :
Oh lordy LOR.

another one comes along...

Cracks in the BORE!

LOR!

waapwoop wrote :
BADARAB wrote :

I am so glad you brought this to our attention. I mean, without you we would never have noticed this person. I loaded up his profile and it says he's been around since 22nd August 2002. I don't know how we missed it.

Actually my favourite part is "acts like a complete screaming attention seeking child". Think about that for a bit.

funniest two posts i think i've seen you do in recent times. then you said "think about that for a bit"

by the way - badarab=meowtron?

Dreamthief

Me. I'm fucking tough on the internet. Seriously. I'm tough as fucking nails. On the internet. In real life however, I'm just a cunt.

nuv

it's more than once that threads on australiens have been a waste of my fucking time. seriously.

nah, serious.

rly.

waapwoop

o rly?

serious stuff!

phoney

I think its time for this:

infinafta

Is anyone here even thinking about the CHILDREN?

I didn't think so.

nuv

wow.

you guys are really serious.

dsg

nuv wrote :
wow.

i still love you

*rubs nuvs shoulders in plationic non-gay fashion*

its been a tough week for nuv, he needs hugs (platonic, non-gay hugs, if you're a guy)

nuv

dsg wrote :
nuv wrote :
wow.

i still love you

*rubs nuvs shoulders in plationic non-gay fashion*

its been a tough week for nuv, he needs hugs (platonic, non-gay hugs, if you're a guy)

see, ur not being serious.

seriously though.

all my friends are gay, i love gay ppls!

look at rez for example. ever seen an ass that tight?
236 posts Page 1 of 10