Does anyone like Samuraijack?

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
236 posts Page 4 of 10

SamuraiJack

For those of you who don't understand what is going on, here is the short version. Ionized is a fucking knobwrench. He and other dicks tried to "take me down a notch or two". They failed completely, but thought they succeeded. Clear sign of them being stupid.

Anyway. This is his round two. Aggressive didn't work, now he's trying passive aggressive celestine prophecy wank.

Pathetic.

ionized wrote :
I'm not going to fall into the same old trap of aggression and petty abuse that seems to surround you.
Oh no. It doesn't surround me you stupid pile of pus. I project it towards fuckwads like you to keep you at arms length. And petty abuse? That's mean. I think I dish out some pretty decent servings of abuse. I mean, I nail you pretty fucking solidly everytime, and I like to think it's mighty abuse rather than petty...
ionized wrote :
There is no need to continue degrading yourself any further Alex.

The only one I'm degrading in this post dicksplash, is you. LOR!!!
ionized wrote :
You CAN stop, take a breath and think about what you are posting before acting out of ego.
Will you quit being a fucking faggot? This shit cuts precisely zero ice with me. Before when you were showing everyone what a complete fucking idiot you were, at least you were being really up front about it. Now you're trying to hide what a fucking moronic piece of crap you are.

Weak.
ionized wrote :
I am delivering no aggression to you and the only conflict you will find is brought unto you by yourself.
You are so full of shit it's untrue. You are the cause of this conflict, I'm just not letting you get away with it as easily as you thought.
ionized wrote :
Words.. both typed and spoken have power.
WHOAH! Amazing! Did you read Carlos Castaneda last week? Or the week before you fucking tool?
ionized wrote :
I am quite immune to them but by continuing this dark narrative, your only serving to perpetuate the existence of your fantasy aswell as hold onto an old pain that seems to be consuming you.

Ho ho ho. You ain't immune to dick weakfeatures. I almost feel bad for breaking this to you fuckhead, but you're the one in fantasy land, and it's pretty clear to anyone with a brain. Dark narrative? What the living fuck? Have you been smoking crack and reading the celestine prophecy? Because that's sure as hell what it looks like.

Old pain? Jesus christ on a bike, you really are reaching for the self-help books you have on the wall now aren't you? Here's a clue.

I'm not you. I'm not like you. In fact, I'm nothing like you.
ionized wrote :
If I can just say one thing.
What the fuck bitchslap? You've already said more than one thing! Try making sense motherfucker!
ionized wrote :
It seems you require opposition to prove your own worth to yourself.
Wrong again dick features. It happens to be the case that part of my worth IS in opposing pieces of shit like you. Because you're a fuckwit, you don't understand the value of people who stand against fuckwits. So you're assumption is fucked from the beginning, but then of course, using intellect, it gets even more retarded.

Here's one of the differences between you and me.

I don't have anything to prove. You do. If you actually knew me, which you don't, you'd realise that. Sucks to be you...

ionized wrote :
This isnt healthy for you Alex.
Tell me about it! Wasting time with fucking morons like you, is a waste of my fucking time. But it still needs to be done in the same way that people need to point out that howard is retardded.
ionized wrote :
Its a desructive cycle which will only serve to distort reality around you and feed your ego further.
Wrong fuckhead. What it might do, is eventually wake you up to the fact that you're fucked. I'm not trying very hard because quite frankly, I don't think you've got much, but shit, others might learn from it.

Besides. I'm enough of a cunt to enjoy teasing you.

ionized wrote :
You seem to have a lot of friends that look up to you and value your opinion.
Yeah. You don't. You know why? Because you're a fucking dickhead. That's why.
ionized wrote :
Why not listen to them as they have done countless times to you? I'm sure they care about your mental health as much as they do your opinion on more esoterical matters.
Guh. You're retarded. The only thing they are likely to say is "Don't use the internerd." But fuck it, we say that to each other all the time.
ionized wrote :
I'm sure you'll dissect this post as per the previous one to show everyone on here how witty and intelligent you are.
No, no, no. See, this really does show a hell of a lot about your psychology you stupid dick.

I'm don't do this to show how witty and intelligent I am. I already know that. Having some random hippy see it, means nothing to me.

I'm doing this to point out what a fucking idiot you are.

ionized wrote :
Stop and realise that there is nothing stopping a less reactionary part of yourself from privately thinking about matters in a less impulsive way.

You fucking tool. Seriously. Can you cut out the Anthony Robbins fucking rubbish? That won't work on me. Ever. You're trying to be passive aggressive and it's just not going to work.

But why don't you examine your motives fucksplash? Think why you and assorted fuckwits tried to "take me down a notch or two" and why you feel bad realising that you failed?

I'll tell you why.

Because you can't fucking touch me and you know it. That's why you made purely personal attack threads. Because you knew I'd tear you to pieces in any arguement we got into, and you looked fucking stupid.

So what did you do? You did what meowtron does now. Pure personal attacks unrelated to anything else. Not "What the fuck is wrong with you that you can't understand this?" But great whining threads about what a meanie I am.

Why did you do that?

Because you're ego was hurt. Awwwwww. Diddums.

Wake the fuck up dicksplash. I know what I'm doing. You're the fucking problem.

Oh yes. Being as how you like this new passive aggressive shit, here's one for ya.

I think it's time you took a swim in lake you.
Last edited by SamuraiJack on Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Satanstoenail

~Wicked Angel~

^^ hehe *giggles* ;)

ionized

Thanks for the reply SJ. Regardless of the inherently hatefull content, I'm glad that you feel like its worth continuing this discussion. It took you a while, so I thought that maybe you had decided it wasnt worth the effort.

Not really taking the passive agressive route either. Your such a reactionary person Alex, that I really dont want to give you any more cause to get angry. I'm also attempting to identify with you as a person rather than an object. So yeah... thats why I'm being so fucking nice.

I'm sure most other people dont really care what happened, but if you want to explain, then I'm happy to assist. Yes, me and PsyOp decided that it would be interesting to challenge SJ and his yogi like status. It started out fairly probing, but soon got a bit close to the bone and eventually some of SJ's friends agreed with us. It just generally got ugly and Alex had his ego bruised a bit. Which is understandable. Anyway, we did pull up and apologise and actually havnt tried fucking with him ever since.

Ofcourse, to any logical person, placing this much importance on an internet forum is fucking ludicrous, but thats where the laws of reality get somewhat bent on Australiens. Not to mention Alex seems quite unique in many ways, but regardless, he has feelings that get hurt just like anyone else. So to all the alternate logins giving him shit... go easy for fucks sake. Fair enough if you want to test him, so be it, but pointless stalking and slamming is contrary to the original purpose. Personally I find viewing his more abraisive comments as the hyperactive ramblings of a brilliant child: Meaning well on some level... but can be insulting if taken literally.

Back to the original point... I cant speak for PsyOp, but what we did to you was egotistical and hurtfull and I can see that now. I honestly didnt think it would cut as deeply as it did but well... there you go. We wanted to see what would happen and I guess this is it.

Anyway, I really hope you can put it behind you soon. Its pointless holding onto the past Alex.

SamuraiJack

ionized wrote :
Thanks for the reply SJ. Regardless of the inherently hatefull content, I'm glad that you feel like its worth continuing this discussion. It took you a while, so I thought that maybe you had decided it wasnt worth the effort.

Good lord. More bullshit from you. I think I'm going to have to kick the abuse up a notch to get through that shield of retard you've erected. As for hateful, wake the fuck up idiot.

If I point at a pile of shit and say "Hey, there's pile of shit." I don't hate the pile of shit, I'm just pointing out that it's a pile of shit.

For the record, I don't think it's worth continuing. However, as a time killer before I have to be on stage, it's not too bad at all.
ionized wrote :
Not really taking the passive agressive route either. Your such a reactionary person Alex, that I really dont want to give you any more cause to get angry. I'm also attempting to identify with you as a person rather than an object. So yeah... thats why I'm being so fucking nice.

Hey dickhead. I identify you as a person. A stupid moronic fuck of a person, but a person nonetheless. What you are trying to do, is look good after your supreme fuckup.

As for me being angry, wrong again fuckknuckle. You're just so goddamn shitbrained knobwrenching, that you don't get it.
ionized wrote :
I'm sure most other people dont really care what happened, but if you want to explain, then I'm happy to assist. Yes, me and PsyOp decided that it would be interesting to challenge SJ and his yogi like status.

Really? That's what you fucking decided? Then why didn't you do it cockfeatures? The way would have been to try and challenge me in an arguement, rather than a simple thread about how you think I'm a big meanie.

Soooo...you couldn't defeat any of my arguements so you thought having a personal attack thread on me would challenge me?

Wrong. All you did, was show what a fuckwit you were, and manage to suck people who really should have known better into your vortex of empty shit.

Yes. This led to me being disgusted with them, and a severe drop in what I can be bothered doing on this forum.

ionized wrote :
It started out fairly probing, but soon got a bit close to the bone and eventually some of SJ's friends agreed with us.
It didn't get close to anything. None of my friends agreed with you. People I know from this forum did. Fairly big difference between the two you moron.

Once again. You didn't get even vaguely close. What happened, is that I saw what you were doing and I couldn't fucking believe that people who really should have known better got sucked into it.

ionized wrote :
It just generally got ugly and Alex had his ego bruised a bit.

The reason why talking to people as fucked up as you is a waste of time, is because I constantly have to repeat myself.

My ego didn't even get vaguely touched. What happened, is that I was utterly disgusted by people who I honestly thought better of. I now see that I was looking at them through rose coloured glasses and I'd given them more credit than they deserved.

In case I'm not being clear enough for a fucking retard like yourself to understand, I'll put it in plain english, AGAIN, because you didn't understand it before.

You didn't touch me.

You didn't come close.

You didn't take me down a notch.

You didn't bruise my ego.

All you did was draw people who should have known better into your vortex of shit, and cause me to become disgusted with them, and thus give them less.

When people say "Why don't you give us more anymore?"

The answer is, "Because of how they reacted to Ionised and psyops fuckwittery."

Ya rly. That's how it actually is. Not how you've taken it. Not how you see it. Not how you've been deluding yourself for quite a while now, that's what actually happened.

ionized wrote :
Which is understandable. Anyway, we did pull up and apologise and actually havnt tried fucking with him ever since.

Moron. You can't fuck with me. All you can do is fuck with what was going on on this forum. Which was at one point, intelligent discussion. You, like most other fucking idiots, don't get it.

The main thing I have done is kick fuckwits like you in the head. That helped to foster deep discussion. For a while.

As for apologising, well, like I said. Not accepted. You haven't changed your fuckwittedness, so you're like hitler killing jews and saying sorry, while he's still invading fucking poland.
ionized wrote :
Ofcourse, to any logical person, placing this much importance on an internet forum is fucking ludicrous, but thats where the laws of reality get somewhat bent on Australiens.

You are a shitbrained retard. Quite frankly, I don't even need to respond, you make a complete fuckwit out of yourself all on your own.

Riddle me this you fucking moron.

If placing this much emphasis on an internet forum is fucking ludicrous, then why did you and psyop hatch such a plot eh?

Oh wait. Was that you being hoisted from your own petard? Why I think it was!

ionized wrote :
Not to mention Alex seems quite unique in many ways, but regardless, he has feelings that get hurt just like anyone else.

Yes I am unique. I am Super Saiyan Fucking Three of Uniqueness you motherfucking idiot. You have no idea how badly you've fucked up, nor does Psyop. Well. Maybe he does. Not having my help has probably sunk in to his brain by now. Then again, maybe not. Like you, he's a fucking idiot.

I do not however, have feelings that get hurt just like anyone else. You keep on trying to judge me on your reality, and you're going to fuck it up every time like you've been doing.
ionized wrote :
So to all the alternate logins giving him shit... go easy for fucks sake.
Will you stop being such a fucking faggot? Seriously. First you fucked up the forum with you're non-stop fucking retard, now it looks like you're trying to fuck it up with being extra gay.

ionized wrote :
Fair enough if you want to test him, so be it, but pointless stalking and slamming is contrary to the original purpose.

You know. Anyone with a brain is going to read that, and realise you've taken it from what I said earlier.
ionized wrote :
Personally I find viewing his more abraisive comments as the hyperactive ramblings of a brilliant child: Meaning well on some level... but can be insulting if taken literally.
All my comments towards you should be taking very literally.

You are fucking idiot.

You are fucking deluded.

You have fucked up.

This is verbatim truth which you should seriously get your head around.

Your continuation of the passive agressive shit, calling me a hyperactive child and whatnot, won't work. I've told you this. You might as well cut it out. You're not fooling anyone with a brain.

ionized wrote :
Back to the original point... I cant speak for PsyOp, but what we did to you was egotistical and hurtfull and I can see that now.
It was egotistical on your behalf, and the only thing you hurt was a fertile discussion.
ionized wrote :
I honestly didnt think it would cut as deeply as it did but well... there you go. We wanted to see what would happen and I guess this is it.
You didn't see what happened. You had a little crack session, and then you got things tits arse backwards, and it hasn't ever occured to you what happened.

What you did was reveal how fucked you are, and how fucked a lot of other people are.

Me? You didn't reveal dick.
ionized wrote :
Anyway, I really hope you can put it behind you soon. Its pointless holding onto the past Alex.

More wank which won't work you fucking tool. Once again. YOU didn't hurt me, you didn't bruise my ego, you didn't do anything of the sort.

All you did was draw people into your world of shit.

I really hope you either move to siberia, or wake the fuck up. Because right now you're a useless piece of crap that contributes nothing other than shit.

ionized

Yeah thats some interesting stuff there Alex. You really ripped it a new one. I hope this hurt isnt for real and is just a show of strength cos it seems your gettin really angry there bro. All that hate, anger... just gets turned inside you. You probably think its hippy wank, but really, this much spite and negativity isnt healthy mate, even by modern medical standards.

I understand that you want to shame and kill and crush me beneath your superior boot. I get it mate, honestly I do. I know you think your superhuman and all that. But we all are Alex. All special inside... in our own way, and nothing can take that from you mate. Nothing we did, nothing I say, nothing anyone does can take that from you mate. You just need to let go of it all... the pain, the hurt, your notion of what and who you are and how that was taken from you. Its eating you up inside, its plain for all to see.

You know... you should talk to someone about it?? Venting on the internet is good for this sort of thing but nothing beats the ear of a close friend or even that of a trained professional. Nothing to be ashamed about, we all need help sometimes. Either way, all the best bro.

One step at a time eh?

Dreamthief

If, for the sake of discussion, that was typed out in anger, then at least that would give some credence to the subject of it. If it was a rant.

However, if it was said without passion, or compassion then it's something entirely different.

For the sake of discussion.

SamuraiJack

ionized wrote :
Yeah thats some interesting stuff there Alex. You really ripped it a new one.
You know. It's pretty hard to cut through wet shit with a sword. Because the shit just stays there, reeking, and just blobbles around.

What's needed is a magnifying glass and a good light source to dry the shit out, then have it blow away. Pity that swords are my thing though.

ionized wrote :
I hope this hurt isnt for real and is just a show of strength cos it seems your gettin really angry there bro.

Man. I didn't think you could get any more retarded or full of it, but you've proven me wrong.

ionized wrote :
All that hate, anger... just gets turned inside you. You probably think its hippy wank, but really, this much spite and negativity isnt healthy mate, even by modern medical standards.

Why look. You've missed the point entirely. I'd be surprised if you hadn't shown how really fuckwited you were.

Still! This will do something quite worthwhile. Will all the fuckwits who fell for you're fucking idiocy the first time around...fall for it again? Will they fall for your new passive aggressive bullshit tactics? Time will tell!

ionized wrote :
I understand that you want to shame and kill and crush me beneath your superior boot. I get it mate, honestly I do.

You couldn't get the most obvious thing in the world with a fifteen geared nuclear powered getting machine. If you were reasoning for shit on the best day of your life, with Einstein and Plato as your brainstrust, you wouldn't even get a whiff.

Here's what I'm doing.

I'm beating the grass. You won't get the reference, other people will though.

ionized wrote :
I know you think your superhuman and all that.
No retard, I'm a Super SAIYAN 3!!!! Super SAIYAN. Not Superhuman...fuck, don't you ever get tired of being such a fuckwit?

ionized wrote :
But we all are Alex. All special inside... in our own way, and nothing can take that from you mate.
You kind of give the game away with this line.
ionized wrote :
Nothing we did, nothing I say, nothing anyone does can take that from you mate. You just need to let go of it all... the pain, the hurt, your notion of what and who you are and how that was taken from you. Its eating you up inside, its plain for all to see.
But not as much as you do with this one.
ionized wrote :
You know... you should talk to someone about it?? Venting on the internet is good for this sort of thing but nothing beats the ear of a close friend or even that of a trained professional.
"Hey mate. There's this fucking retard on the internerd who tried to 'take me down notch' by making a lot of threads about me, but get this, he never bothered countering any of my arguements, because he couldn't, he just launched big personal attacks. So now, he's doing the same thing. He's launching more personal attacks against me, but this time, he's doing the whole passive aggressive thing, so when you call him a fuckwit it looks like you're have an 'anger management' problem or something else retarded, when really, the guy is just a fuckwit.[b]"

"Dude. WTF? Who the hell does he think he's fooling?"

"Well. He did manage to suck everyone in last time, and people are pretty stupid, so I think he'll be able to pull it off again. But check this for retarded. [b]He takes the internerd really personally so he thinks I do as well.
"

"Whoah. Serious case of fucking projection there..."

"No shit."

That's how a conversaiton with a friend of mine would go at the moment.

ionized wrote :
Nothing to be ashamed about, we all need help sometimes. Either way, all the best bro.
Well. You certainly need help. Serious psychiatric and educational help. I suggest first starting with learning how to colour in between the lines, and then gradually move on to the abcs. Not too sure what can be done about you know, you being a complete fuckwit and everything, but you definitely should be ashamed of being such a cock. I mean seriously, you must wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and think "Holy shit. I'm a fuckwit." But then...because you are a fuckwit...you might not be able to see that you ARE a fuckwit...what a vicious cycle!

ionized wrote :
One step at a time eh?

I agree.

Step 1. Point out what actually happened with you last time.

Step 2. Point out how people fucked up.

Step 3. Point out what you're doing this time.

Step 4. Make it REALLY fucking obvious what you're doing.

Step 5. ....WHAT COULD STEP FIVE BE?!?!?!??! YOU DON'T KNOW!!!

But ask Aziz. He knows.
Last edited by SamuraiJack on Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

SamuraiJack wrote :
Wrong. All you did, was show what a fuckwit you were, and manage to suck people who really should have known better into your vortex of empty shit.

Yes. This led to me being disgusted with them, and a severe drop in what I can be bothered doing on this forum.

Once again. You didn't get even vaguely close. What happened, is that I saw what you were doing and I couldn't fucking believe that people who really should have known better got sucked into it.

My ego didn't even get vaguely touched. What happened, is that I was utterly disgusted by people who I honestly thought better of. I now see that I was looking at them through rose coloured glasses and I'd given them more credit than they deserved.

All you did was draw people who should have known better into your vortex of shit, and cause me to become disgusted with them, and thus give them less.

When people say "Why don't you give us more anymore?"

The answer is, "Because of how they reacted to Ionised and psyops fuckwittery."

Well maybe some good came out of this little exercise after all?

You know revealing peoples' true colours and all....

SamuraiJack

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :

Well maybe some good came out of this little exercise after all?

You know revealing peoples' true colours and all....

Confucious say "If three men walk past me, surely at least one of them is my teacher."

I concede your point. It may well be that works out all for the good in the long run.

One thing is certain, it's made me aware of "lecture note english." I skip words all the time now because that's what I do when taking notes. I'm really fucking slipping..

SamuraiJack wrote :
One thing is certain, it's made me aware of "lecture note english." I skip words all the time now because that's what I do when taking notes. I'm really fucking slipping..

Nothing a couple of "uppercuts" won't fix...

ionized

This is good man. Your really gettin it all out there Alex, dont hold back mate. I agree with everything you say man. Gold.. All of it. Powerfull wisdom.

Look, seriously if you want to meet up just so you can fix me with a few harsh words, or even just a kick in the balls for my trouble, you know like I'm cool with that. You can even bring trigganigga along too, you know just so he can watch. Bout time someone took care of this??!

Too right, I just dont get what your on about. Like a monkey learning long division... just cant quite grasp the magnitude of what your trying to present here. The gravity of it.... is too great?? Im constantly surprised

really makin some progress here mate!??! =)

Sure, I'll come along and watch

Keep in mind it may not be all beer & skittles for you, you know.

ionized

larg!! ironic pictures with witty l33t speak??!

SamuraiJack

ionized wrote :
This is good man. Your really gettin it all out there Alex, dont hold back mate. I agree with everything you say man. Gold.. All of it. Powerfull wisdom.

You agree that you're a fucking idiot? Nice work you fucking idiot.
ionized wrote :
Look, seriously if you want to meet up just so you can fix me with a few harsh words, or even just a kick in the balls for my trouble, you know like I'm cool with that. You can even bring trigganigga along too, you know just so he can watch. Bout time someone took care of this??!

Whoah. Is it just me, or did ionised just come straight out and say "Hi. My name is ionised. I'm fucking insane." With that little paragraph there?

Tell you what ionised, I think you should message galatic monkey, the two of you will be great friends.
ionized wrote :
Too right, I just dont get what your on about. Like a monkey learning long division... just cant quite grasp the magnitude of what your trying to present here. The gravity of it.... is too great?? Im constantly surprised
Ughhh. You couldn't grasp the concept of walking and chewing gum at the same time for fuck's sake.

ionized wrote :
really makin some progress here mate!??! =)

I think so! I mean you're craziness is really starting to become quite clear to everyone, and you're losing your grip on your passive aggressive faggoty bullshit.

Which was bound to happen, because nutcases like you can only hold off for so long before they start foaming at the fucking mouth.

ionized

Aw c'mon Alex, I've tried really hard to see your side of the story and maintain a calmness in the face of your ballsy abuse. All you can do is call me insane and foamy? Not really called for mate, I'm sure you'll agree. I mean I could label you an egotistical, maniacal, roid head who likes delivering false wisdom to prop up his inacurate beliefs that he actually has a clue.

But why would I do that? Honestly, all it would do is give you more reason to be angry and hatefull and not to mention I dont have enough facts to back up whatever beliefs I might have of you, so ultimately my assumtions would be largely fabrications created by my ego delusions. Its a terrible cycle. Not interested.

Really, there isnt the need for this un-civilized tit for tat anymore. Were on the path to understanding here oh SAIYAN 3!!!! . Lets not fuck it up by regressing to the state of fire wielders and spear chuckers.

bobret the hobret

sweet lacerated christ just give it up all ready! i feel like i'm watching "the passion of the ionized"

WHIPPED!!

Argh my skin!

Katsushiro

I met Psyops last night. Fairly nice and decent guy.

I tried to explain to him, that its about seeing your own ignorance, rather than focusing on the "bad words" that are pointing to your own ignorance, and at the end of the day, its about your ignorance, not the "bad words". If you are ignorant, and if someone with a bit behind them is pointing it out, then chances are you are, so look at it.

It didnt really seem like it got through though. I could have been wrong, maybe it did. It didnt feel like it though.

He did say it was nice to meet me though, as did I. Fair enough.

ionized

ha!! More captioned pics, must be true!!

SJ has lots more to get off his chest. It may continue?

Katsushiro

ionized wrote :
Aw c'mon Alex, I've tried really hard to see your side of the story and maintain a calmness in the face of your ballsy abuse. All you can do is call me insane and foamy? Not really called for mate, I'm sure you'll agree. I mean I could label you an egotistical, maniacal, roid head who likes delivering false wisdom to prop up his inacurate beliefs that he actually has a clue.

But why would I do that? Honestly, all it would do is give you more reason to be angry and hatefull and not to mention I dont have enough facts to back up whatever beliefs I might have of you, so ultimately my assumtions would be largely fabrications created by my ego delusions. Its a terrible cycle. Not interested.

Really, there isnt the need for this un-civilized tit for tat anymore. Were on the path to understanding here oh SAIYAN 3!!!! . Lets not fuck it up by regressing to the state of fire wielders and spear chuckers.

As far as I can see it man, its got nothing to do with anger and hate like you say. Its about you being an absolutle tit. And you are not on any path to understanding until you realise what a tit you are being.

I've tried everything you have ever tried 10 times over. Stop it. You're wasting your energy. Dont be passive aggressive, stop the "aw cmon man lets be mates", stop the thinking you have created a psychoanalisis, stop thinking you are conducting an experiment. Look at what you are doing, and ask yourself, really, really ask yourself, if you are full of bullshit or not.

SamuraiJack

ionized wrote :
Aw c'mon Alex, I've tried really hard to see your side of the story and maintain a calmness in the face of your ballsy abuse.
What the fuck retard? Still thinking that there are people stupid enough to buy your shit? Well. You're probably right.

Here's what happened. Without sides.

You and company decided to try and "take me down". Only, because you're fucking stupid, you decided that you could do that by making threads about what a meanie I am.

Already most people understand you are stupid. What you should have done was try and defeat me in an argument or two, that would be "showing me".
ionized wrote :
All you can do is call me insane and foamy?
Hell no! I can do a lot more, but why bother when minimal effort works?
ionized wrote :
Not really called for mate, I'm sure you'll agree.
Nah, very called for actually you fucking fruitcake.
ionized wrote :
I mean I could label you an egotistical, maniacal, roid head who likes delivering false wisdom to prop up his inacurate beliefs that he actually has a clue.
But I don't take steroids!
ionized wrote :
But why would I do that?
Shit bitch features. You want me to explain your retarded fucking head? Okay. You'd do that for the same reason you tried to "take me down" and for the same reason you tried this passive agrresive new age spirituality bullshit attack.

Because I'm fucking rad, and you're fucking sad. Which makes you angry. You can't touch me and you know it, so you have to make out how I'm a big cranky meanie desperatly trying to prop myself up..

Hrmm. I wonder how it feels for you to peddle that kind of shit when you know it's crap.
ionized wrote :
Honestly, all it would do is give you more reason to be angry and hatefull and not to mention I dont have enough facts to back up whatever beliefs I might have of you, so ultimately my assumtions would be largely fabrications created by my ego delusions. Its a terrible cycle. Not interested.

Ho ho ho. How long do you think you can keep up the fucking shit for dicksplash?

For people who didn't notice, and as a reminder, this is what ionised is doing.

This is round two of his attack against me. This time he's trying to make out like he's a good guy, instead of the complete fuckwit he actually is. However, being as how he's a rabid little fuckstain, he really wants to have a go, so here's how you do that. You do things like say "I could call you a blah blah blah" which lets you get the insult in, and fosters that idea in people's heads, THEN you say "but what would be the point? I am above such petty name calling."

So he gets to call me whatever he likes, and look like some peaceful above it knobwrench.

These tactics only work on stupid people. If you get sucked in by shit like that, please don't try crossing the road without assistance.
ionized wrote :
Really, there isnt the need for this un-civilized tit for tat anymore.
This isn't tit for tat fuckhead. This is me slowly slamming you with a gong, and you getting caught in a tighter and tighter circle. You're running around in circles and slowly but surely, I'm going to stretch you out and pin you out on display.

Here's the bad news. There is nothing you can do about this. You can try, and you'll just get more and more crazy as you try and reach for more pseudo-spiritual sounding shit that just won't work.

Here's the good news. It'll be good for you in the long run. Help knock through some of that shit you call a mind, and you know, make you wake up to the fact that a) You're a fucking cockneck and b) Trying to take me on in the way you have is fucking stupid, and was never going to work.

ionized wrote :
Were on the path to understanding here oh SAIYAN 3!!!!
You're not on the path to anything other than further fucking delusion you fucking idiot.

You, are a knobwrench. You don't even understand that you're a fucking idiot.

ionized wrote :
. Lets not fuck it up by regressing to the state of fire wielders and spear chuckers.

You've already fucked it up moron. Remember how I keep on saying "You've fucked up." Remember how I've said that multiple times you fucking tool?

Well. Here's some more bad news. I really am ten steps ahead. Really. I do this without even trying hard. You never had a hope your poor bastard.

Oh yes. One thing. Katsushiro tried this shit on me years ago, and he did it better.

Compared to his efforts, you're fucking pathetic. Well, even MORE pathetic.

ionized

Thats a good point there Katsushiro. I'll take it onboard. Makes you wonder really at what point non agression becomes passive agressive. I think it has more to do with motivations myself. In that respect, I can say I'm not trying to win or enflame the situation. Does the actual action of response then cause this perception?

Seems some things can be taken far too literally and read into. Relax, and lets all let go of this dualistic view.

SamuraiJack

Katsushiro. You absolute fucking idiot.

Read his response and consider what you have done.

ionized

No, no, no. I dont want to insult you Alex thats the point. By saying 'yes I could call you blah'... then I'm pointing out that I could make up any old shit and it would still be untrue and would serve nothing more than to perpetuate a redundant argument.

I really am serious though, there isnt any need for any or this. I'm glad though that you feel like this might better me in the long run. I'm certainly reading everything you write with much interest. Between the namecalling, belittling, swearing and abuse there is a small amount of content which might be relevant.

SamuraiJack

ionized wrote :
No, no, no. I dont want to insult you Alex thats the point.
Yes, yes, yes you do fuckstain. At least before you had the guts to admit it you weakspined pathetic fucking cocknecked knobwrench.
ionized wrote :
By saying 'yes I could call you blah'... then I'm pointing out that I could make up any old shit and it would still be untrue and would serve nothing more than to perpetuate a redundant argument.

It really hasn't sunk in yet has it dickhead? You don't have an argument other than "Hi. My name is Ionised. I'm a fucking idiot."
ionized wrote :
I really am serious though, there isnt any need for any or this.
Sure there is! You're a fucking tool and that really needs to be pointed out so that people don't get sucked in by your bullshit this time, or at any point in the future.

ionized wrote :
I'm glad though that you feel like this might better me in the long run.
That is an unfortunate side effect. This is not for you. This is, once again, so that the fucking morons who really should have known better last time a) Wake the fuck up and realise how they fucked up last time b) They feel shame at being so stupid and easily led, and c) So they don't make the same mistake and get sucked in again.

Sadly, Katsushiro is stupid and is already getting sucked in.
ionized wrote :
I'm certainly reading everything you write with much interest.
I'm certainly reading everything you write with much boredom. This new fucking tactic takes ten times as long to deal with, and is fucking spastic.
ionized wrote :
Between the namecalling, belittling, swearing and abuse there is a small amount of content which might be relevant.

What a true fucking idiot you are.

The naming, belittling, swearing and abuse IS the relevant part. You just can't face the fact that yes, you're a fucking tool. You're complete dick. What you did before showed a lot about your character, and the fact that you've been living in la la land thinking you took me down a couple of notches?

Well. That shows how seriously fucking deluded you are. WAKE UP FUCKHEAD. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORONIC DICK WITH ALL THE BRAINS OF A KICKED PILE OF WET SHIT.

See that shit is capitals right there? THAT IS THE RELEVANT PART.

I know you're fucking slow, so I'll spell it out in plain english once again, because you never understand anything ever, but you sort of get a small glimmer if I repeat it ten times or more.

You are fucking idiot.

You are too much of a shitbrain to realise what's going on.

You, at every point where the truth about you becomes obvious, run away. This is because you are weakminded, generally shit all around, and a complete fuckwit.

Ya rly.
236 posts Page 4 of 10