Bush used HAARP on Lebanese Civilians ???

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
14 posts Page 1 of 1
bobret the hobret

Speech reversals are the "evidence" for this allegation. Has anyone heard from any other sources, of "sudden bouts of violent nausea" suffered by the southern Lebanese population during the conflict?

I vaguely remember a thread on speech reversal quite a while ago.. Maybe I even started it.. Dunno what to make of it..(Speech reversals that is)

Then it goes on to talk about plans to use nukes abandoned due to a Chinese nuke being aimed at Tel Aviv. ok. WTF.

Anyways, read this:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5028

Bush used HAARP on Lebanese Civilians
by Ken Welch in Houston – 8/27/06

Ken-Welch.com recently reported that HAARP was used in southern Lebanon to produce bouts of nausea in the civilian population. Confirmation of such an effect has now surfaced in a report from the war-ravaged area.

The initial reference to HAARP appeared in reversed speech from George Bush, during the "emergency" Middle East press conference at the Crawford, Texas, ranch. Reversed speech surveillance of Bush was part of the Ken-Welch.com coverage of the U.S. plan to launch Armageddon on August 3rd, beginning with a false-flag nuclear incident in Israel that would prompt a nuclear attack on Iran and, most likely, the invasion of Syria as well.

As detailed in the report at Ken-Welch.com this operation was aborted by the presence of a Chinese nuclear armed missile, target unknown but presumed to be Tel-Aviv. This led to a mass scramble to redefine U.S. intentions regarding Lebanon, and the hastily called press conference. At this event speech reversals from Bush included the unexpected phrase "And then you HAARP it... see it... you nauseated them."

Ken Welch, who wrote the report, noted that this was the first confirmation of HAARP being used as a weapon against civilian populations, and the fact that it comes from the White House itself establishes it as a "first" in many categories.

Now, confirmation comes from Lebanon itself. In an article posted at Rense.com on 8/23, Leuren Moret forwards the Lebanese reports on infrastructure damage ($2.5 billion!) and the large variety of weapons used by Israel on the civilian population. In the weapons summary, sudden bouts of unexplained violent nausea that were reported in southern Lebanon during the conflict are blamed on the possible use of a bioweapon, Bacillus globigii. However, proof of this agent is not actually offered.

Considering the speech reversals obtained by the Welch team, it will be interesting to see how the issue of bioweapon is handled.

SamuraiJack

Nahhh, it wasn't HAARP that nauseated them.

It was the piles of broken bodies, burst open lie soft bags of meat, glistening in the sun.

That'll nauseate the shit out of you, I tell you whut.

SamuraiJack

Oh yeah.

ONE BILLION THOUSAND MILLION HUNDRED CRAZY POINTS for that reverse speech shit.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE MAN.

DON'T SMOKE CRACK AND POST.

tripn

jesus! those crazy fucks are still playing shit backwards listening for the evil messages. if thats how they get their evidence then LORDYFUCKINLOR!

silly the kid

He's at it again the cunning devil. It's the same tactic he used in New Orleans, just a different instrument this time....

SamuraiJack

tripn wrote :
jesus! those crazy fucks are still playing shit backwards listening for the evil messages. if thats how they get their evidence then LORDYFUCKINLOR!

Heyy...bobret is your mate isn't he?

You know what's funny? When the ball rolls out of the conspiracies hand in a way they never suspected...

infinafta

I see Bobret is trying really hard to be the new Roque.

SamuraiJack

Have you ever seen bobret and roque in the same place at the same time?

WELL HAVE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?

bobret the hobret

You dickwads.

Show me where I said I took reversed speech seriously. Can you? No? I didnt think so.
bobret the hobret

bobret the hobret wrote :
Speech reversals are the "evidence" for this allegation.

hope that helps your comprehension.

Esoterica2000-III

Laughing. I'm laughing.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

Oh LORd :roll:

SamuraiJack

I fucking hate the truthseeker.

bobret the hobret

hahaha

i dunno if it's me that's changed or the website itself. but im starting to come over to your point of view about it. but honestly - when i started reading it ohh say 2/3 years ago - it held a lot more cred. however for discussions sake i check there every so often and will post a thing or two just to bait people. i've also decided that before doing that im gunna hafta post disclaimers saying "this does not necessarily represent my point of view"
14 posts Page 1 of 1