M-Klome (Live)
Dejavoo (Live)
Meko (Italy)
Dj Sun (Italy)
Dj Kide (Sweden)
Simo
Sutekh

+ Special Guests & Residents!

2 More Rooms with Techno, Trance & Chill Out….
Techno Stage:
Animatek
Ziatek
Dj Vega
Peter Wel Aka Dj Zeus
Panik
Herrera
Ross Vs Moon
Prozak 2Hr

More Details Coming Soon:
www.antiworld.net
www.infected-mushroom.com
www.hommega.com
www.bne.co.il

Tickets :
From July 22 to September 01 £ 20+Bf
From September 01 to October 14 £ 25+Bf
Available Here: https://www.antidote909.com/hsbc/detail ... e=ANT00103

Contacts & Info-Tickets:
Antiworld Box Office: +442083658918
Enrico: +447940527867
Marina: +447793220710
Maria : +447813684399 , +442072882275 www.toomuchbutneverenough.com
Email: enrico@antiworld.net

tripn

hahaha. we donrt even care when they play in australia

SamuraiJack

tripn wrote :
hahaha. we donrt even care when they play in australia

Obviously a lot of people do, which is why they keep on coming back to sydney.

jaimz

I think Infected Mushroom are tops, and I think it's great Antiworld puts on acts like M-Klome and Dejavoo, who are fairly unknown in comparison to Infected Mushroom, to support them.

Show more respect, tripn.

briandubb

jaimz wrote :
I think Infected Mushroom are tops, and I think it's great Antiworld puts on acts like M-Klome and Dejavoo, who are fairly unknown in comparison to Infected Mushroom, to support them.

Show more respect, tripn.

When are you going to bring us an Infected morning set, outdoors near Sydney? :twisted:

virul3nt

SamuraiJack wrote :

I kind of disagree. I think last time they played at Home, most people were there just because it was a weekend and it was at Home.

I think 50% of the audience that night would have just been there 'cause it was Home and that's just where they go on a Fri or Sat night regardless.
30% of the audience would have heard of Infected, knew they made trance of some description, and gone as a good excuse to get munted to some music that wouldn't disappoint.
20% of the audience would have been Infected fans and about 5% of those people would have actually bought Infected albums and actually listen to Infected on their own time.
I was one of that final percent who were fans and braved the Home crowds in order to see my heroes (do a thoroughly disappointing set).

jaimz

virul3nt wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

I kind of disagree. I think last time they played at Home, most people were there just because it was a weekend and it was at Home.

I think 50% of the audience that night would have just been there 'cause it was Home and that's just where they go on a Fri or Sat night regardless.
30% of the audience would have heard of Infected, knew they made trance of some description, and gone as a good excuse to get munted to some music that wouldn't disappoint.
20% of the audience would have been Infected fans and about 5% of those people would have actually bought Infected albums and actually listen to Infected on their own time.
I was one of that final percent who were fans and braved the Home crowds in order to see my heroes (do a thoroughly disappointing set).

This isn't true. Infected Mushroom have a very large following - if 50% of the punters were there just because it was home on a weekend, as you say, then why was it that about 80% of the tickets were sold prior to the event, at a face value of about $50 or so? Look at Infected's standing on the DJ Mag Top 100 - also reflective of their popularity. The last three times Infected have been to Sydney they have sold 1000+ tickets and packed out the venue - and it's been a different venue each time.

I went to the Infected party and had a great time - I thought they were entertaining and amusing. Psychedelic trance? No, I don't think so. But interestingly amusing - and at times entertainingly awful. But the rest of the night was solid psytrance from the likes of Ritchie Jay and Raja Ram, and in a packed out Home nightclub, that's a lot of fun. I just retreated into the Electro House room when Infected weren't up to scratch. I went with friends, to party. I didn't go just for Infected Mushroom, I went because I knew it would be a fun party.

virul3nt

Well I *was* speaking out of my arse.
80% of tix were sold before the event? Wow...

I must have gone with the wrong attitude. If you went because you knew it'd be a good party that's probably why you had a better time than me!
I went dreading the Home crowds, and they were even worse than expected (as you can expect me and my friends would get treated by the Home crowd!), and that's why the crowds ruined it for me.

jaimz

virul3nt wrote :
Well I *was* speaking out of my arse.
80% of tix were sold before the event? Wow...

I must have gone with the wrong attitude. If you went because you knew it'd be a good party that's probably why you had a better time than me!
I went dreading the Home crowds, and they were even worse than expected (as you can expect me and my friends would get treated by the Home crowd!), and that's why the crowds ruined it for me.

You ought to go to a *real* Home event! :-) (well, actually, you'd probably better not - I really wouldn't wish it on anyone!) Anyway, just believe me when I tell you that the crowd at Infected were a lot less pretentious than your average Sublime night.

the mad kiwi

stick to the drum & bass room , its pretty good in there .
10 posts Page 1 of 1