LOST AND FOUND @ PHANTASMAGORICAL

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
dicA

I found some keys, so who lost some?

I have found out that the name is Brett, so pm me so i can arrange the return of the keys.

peace

psyllium

FOUND:
I have also found a small beige coloured bag that originally had a knife and some kiwi fruit and oranges in it. If it's yours send me a PM and claim it.

Also a long metal (twirling?) stick with grip on it and some red tape was found. If you want it returned let me know.

LOST:
I forget what your name is, but that guy a gave a lift to from Germany I think you might have my jacket still! Unless you left it somewhere and it got cleaned up. Anyway it's a Jeans West brownish coloured one - if you have any idea on it please let me know.

That's all for now :)

psyllium

Oh yeah I also have a pair of prescription glasses! I'm sure someone is looking for these - Peter Davis (or similar) brand frames. I can arrange to securely post them back to the person in need!

Cheers,

Chris

Kaneda

Chris there's a chance that jacket is in Ben's car, but I'm pretty sure I put it back in yours... Thanks for the lend :) Hope you get it back :)

And yeah my hat was left in your car... PM soon :)

psyllium

Kaneda wrote :
Chris there's a chance that jacket is in Ben's car, but I'm pretty sure I put it back in yours... Thanks for the lend :) Hope you get it back :)

And yeah my hat was left in your car... PM soon :)

Stu that jacket got back alright... there's a different one that I'd lent to a (slighty more) random person

Dephile

ive lost my fone its a red nokia 1112 if anyone finds it let me know

psyllium

Update on my lost and found status:

FOUND:
A multicoloured but mostly orange rug. If it's yours let me know and I will bring it to the next party (I'll probably be sitting on it, kick me off ;))

Zentient

Hey people, I lost a black V-neck jumper at the party...It is size small and the brand is Cotton On...

If anyone's found it could they please PM me?

Cheers,
Odette xxx

panzel

I left a black bag with uv paints and some brushes in it.
Be great if i get them back.
I left quite a few brain cells up there 2. U can keep those but>

Dephile

found my phone WERD
10 posts Page 1 of 1