Sydney earthdance farce.

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
120 posts Page 4 of 5

3DTranceal

bring back the bush doof earthdance!

raptor

On a positive note.. I had fun djing with my nephew! :dj: :killah:

venatrix

^^ hey wow that's heaps awesome! :)

spangk

mayank has special power's, i could have sworn he took that pic whilst filming from behind :shock:
kayhat

Mk1 wrote :
For starters it was held on the wrong day, there is a reason for this event to take place and it includes a synchronised prayer that takes place at over 400 events worldwide..

Byron bay earthdance was an absolute farce as well, and it had an opening and closing ceremony at the right times, but they were farces too, in objective light of the actual event.

kathmandu

kayhat

quit while you're ahead, kid. 8)

omnava25

kayhat wrote :
quit while you're ahead, kid. 8)
what are you trying to say? out with it!

omnava25

raptor wrote :

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/rockdacasba/raptorvsnephew.jpg[/i mg]
cool photo, the kid got a better slot than i ever have, he must be a sick dj,haha :clap:

Llama

tripn wrote :
but are they from rich parents or are they ghetto kids?

The one's from Western Sydney and the Eastern Suburbs are predominately from disadvantaged kids. But there is a case I know where a lad bashed a kid who mentally retarded out in St Mary's, and his father defended him in court cause his father was a lawyer!!!!

The lads from the inner-west, North Shore and the Shire are predominately from 'rich' parents.

raptor

kathmandu wrote :

seeing they are brother n sister.. would be rather.. odd. :lol:

spangk

raptor wrote :

heheh i was expecting you to say that :)

simon

raptor wrote :

no wonder everyone was saying you played such a good set!! :lol: :)

(thats awesome)

kathmandu

raptor wrote :
kathmandu wrote :
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9448/raptorvsnephewcd3.jpg

:O

DECRION DEE

Sinner wrote :
Yea I'd just like to say that Alex from UP records killed it over lunch. Had this infectious grin on his face the whole time like he knew just exactly how the music was making people feel, I only saw smiling faces during his set!

Big ups the Super Mario Bros remixage.

wtf? that bloke without his shirt off in the black cap is one of my Laborers.....

shit he is fully busted...im gunna kill him! he was ment to work on saturday... bastard

arcadian

Ha!

sci0n

leif is busted

Sinner

Please don't get someone in trouble 'cos of me Dee!!!

That was a last quick shot before I had to go, I only wanted a shot of Alex playing, didn't mean to get random dude in there.

Who wouldn't skip work on a beautiful sunny Saturday with earthdance on!

DECRION DEE

nah its all good .....funny shit eh....... :roll:

sci0n

it's gold!

He was rocking out too!

I'd be glad to not be working on a day like that one.... :smasha:

ALEXUP

Sinner wrote :
Please don't get someone in trouble 'cos of me Dee!!!

That was a last quick shot before I had to go, I only wanted a shot of Alex playing, didn't mean to get random dude in there.

Who wouldn't skip work on a beautiful sunny Saturday with earthdance on!

Thanks for the comments :)

willB3

Random Dude looks like he has a MDMA face and is taking all the glory from DJ concentrating on his hand playing with the knob :P No topless chicky babe shoving her breasts in the DJ face. Maybe if the DJ turned Gay he might have better luck with that next time. Every picture tells a story and this one does not rate in the Shadow Of Boom.
Pete_Paranoid

kayhat wrote :
Mk1 wrote :
For starters it was held on the wrong day, there is a reason for this event to take place and it includes a synchronised prayer that takes place at over 400 events worldwide..

Byron bay earthdance was an absolute farce as well, and it had an opening and closing ceremony at the right times, but they were farces too, in objective light of the actual event.

You're the dick that hit your own friend whilst drinking at a non-alcoholic event then abused someone else outside when you were thrown out and got hit yourself.

It took me a few years to realise that doing earthdance doesn't make you a good human being it just makes you a human being.

gtvwill

Hmm earthdance sydney was my first psy/trance style festival in the city, was a hell of a shock compared to the bush doofs im used to. The atmosphere at the start of the day was glorious, yet as the day progressed I felt things were getting a bit hectic and lost focus on the whole point of earthdance. What little psy i managed to hear there, was mostly shite, but i didnt hear much of it. Spent most of the day wandering around giggling with some friends soaking up the glorious sun! Downer of the day was almost getting my head punched in by lads as I walked through one of the drinking lines to get to another stage all for looking like a 'fag' (seriously whats wrong with some colorful pants, vest and a painted on french mustache that they must hate me for?)

Definite highlight of the day for me actually was sitting around near the main entrance/exit towards central at the end of the day, in my friends shop, with a number of glorious minded young ones and a particularly fluffy toy flower i developed a bit of an attachment too.

willB3

It is completely normal for young people at some stage in their development to question their own sexuality. Thus with lads in packs that pick on other young males that they question look gay usually go about in this struggle with this masculine male image have serious problems with dealing with their own sexuality issue in most cases. In my early days of youth and this was a period of gays coming out of the closet and having some acceptance in the world. It was actually cool to go to the exchange hotel and dance, go to the beach in pink boardies and put your arms around your mates. Most of the lads I knew were not gay or I, and nor did it matter one dear friend who was Bi . But in later years unfortunately died from aids. He was older then most of us at the time and worked in advertising. The moral of this is that Earthdance is about accepting all tastes in music and this also should be of people, be it race religion and sexual preferences. Forget just raising funds for charity and focus on the quality and intent drawing in the crowd that other people searching for happiness in life wish to be among.
120 posts Page 4 of 5