Beyond Imagination

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
32 posts Page 2 of 2

Phantomas

Yeh this was a killer party :evil: Easily the hardest night lineup i've ever experienced at a doof... Sunday night was incredibly intense. At first it almost did my head in, but i pushed though 'the fear'. By the time Baph was playing, the music was flowing through me. I've gained a whole new appreciation for heavy dark psy because of this party...

The party setup ticked all of the boxes for me:
- Solid lineup
- Phat clear sound, minimal ear fatigue. Cheers Bain :thumb:
- Amazing lights, going strong even in pouring rain. Your best work yet Pete, very well done :rainbow:
- Vortex' visuals rocked
- Freeflow tents rocked
- Alt stage pumping out cool random awesomeness all weekend long. Props to whoever played the Mike Patton set; Hearing War of the Worlds was cool too...

Only caught a handful of photos, we accidently dropped the brand new digital camera into the creek on Sunday :lol: You win this round Mezcal...
(The camera survived)
Great work Illuminati crew :killah:

milf

Phantomas wrote :

*shudder* the redness pretty much makes you die.. last year i avoided the red tent like the plague during the day but it was much more difficult to dodge this year..

AWESOME party dudes! big ups to all the organisers and helpers.. yay to my fellow happy chickens for the fun of the side stage..

by far the best weekend iv had in a loooong time..

fun fun
=)

Phsiris

It was a pretty cool weekend. Baphomet had some wicked layers in his tunes.

Your car was the highlight for me milf. A hilarious sunday night monday morning spent around your car.
Cant wait for next year :)

milf

Phsiris wrote :
Your car was the highlight for me milf. A hilarious sunday night monday morning spent around your car.
Cant wait for next year :)

haha yeah man that was fucking awesome! chilling at an awesome place with lots of fun visitors stopping by! cheeeeeers dude!

=)

TOPSY TURVY

yeah big ups to newcastle crew for their work

that party was awesome, excellent vibe

panzel

great party.....
many thanx....

:grr:
THE_HERECTIC

yeahhh killer party
thx for all the crew , thx a lot travis to suport baph in australia
cya soon