GMS After Party [Sydney]

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
19 posts Page 1 of 1
blinja

Great day, i came at about 12.30 and it was still going strong. set of the day was merkaba's imo. overall excellent day without any issues and a great crowd :) <3<3
nat

I had a great time. Tho the crowd was a bit on the bizzare side.
AdrianPsy

Was pretty fun :atom:
AdrianPsy

nat wrote :
Tho the crowd was a bit on the bizzare side.

what
Ju-Ju

nat wrote :

yer i was expecting someone to say that about techo being played all day at an outdoor 'psy scene' party..
crowd was good as . what was bizzare about them. is this not a good thing ??

Thanx for all who came and got their c*^%s on the dance floor to sum sexy grooves.
Cheers to the djs for sum delectable squishy sounds.. cant pick out fave sets and they were alll amazing and even a delightful surpise to find out one of yr mates produces a style of sound that makes u go crazy (frosty).

Thanx to Pauly, spotty and sina for organising the sound and for Tim for the loan of sum extra ones too. Much appreciated.
Thankyou Pete for bringin them gorgeous purple lights in the trees. Were they UV leds.. so lush..
And also thanx to everyone who helpd bag the trash....

lurve yas all...

:mrgreen:
milf

what a fun morning! cheers for having me play! =)
hope the polices didnt come back..

i left my black spacetribe jacket on the table where the decks were.. :(
its black with orange geometric patterns down the sleeves and on the back.. it was pretty noticeable because it had an orange painted Styrofoam ball tied to the hood..
if anyone knows what happpened to it please let me know.. i love that jacket..
BaRrY AnThOnY

Fanks for what was a Groovie day in the park
angelahh11

What an awesome day!

Daniele- I didn't see your jacket but that orange ball was floating around the dance floor all day..... Hope you find it!
spangk

Was a really nice day, thanks for your efforts all :~))
merlinux

had a mad time thks to all for the party :)
merlinux

nat wrote :

LOL :mrgreen: thats coz i was there ;)
milf

angelahh11 wrote :
Daniel- I didn't see your jacket but that orange ball was floating around the dance floor all day..... Hope you find it!

haha i was more worried about leaving my work jacket behind for some reason.. dunno why, they are free! haha
seraphine_kitten

I had fun.
Not too much trouble.
A nice day chilling with friends to beats in the park.
Thanks to Crew... you know who you are...
I really enjoyed Cosmic Snakes Jungle set and Gypsy Dans Morning Psy set...
Oh and Circuit Jerk dropping Vanilla Ice.. awesome!

Till the next one
:mrgreen:
angelahh11

haha i was more worried about leaving my work jacket behind for some reason.. dunno why, they are free! haha[/quote]

Ahhh fark.... Thats like me being so concerned about bringing sunscreen that I forgot to wear pants.... :shock: So cold! Thanks for lending me your (work?) jacket though! Was a life saver! Fingers crossed the space tribe one turns up mate, sounds like its special. :D
merlinux

angelahh11 wrote :
haha i was more worried about leaving my work jacket behind for some reason.. dunno why, they are free! haha

Ahhh fark.... Thats like me being so concerned about bringing sunscreen that I forgot to wear pants.... :shock: So cold! Thanks for lending me your (work?) jacket though! Was a life saver! Fingers crossed the space tribe one turns up mate, sounds like its special. :D[/quote]

You had sunscreen! I was looking for some lol Ended fried once more...
kathmandu

brainstorma

i did see a ST jacket in a white box up at the decks about 12ish as i was leaving what happened to it after that i do not know
i remember it was smelling of a liquid substance after it mixes with a burnt green substance if that's any help to any one involved in trying to find it

i was having fun till the sound police turned up and had to change my style of music as the techy stuff i was playing sounded crap at such a low volume

oh well
cant always get ti right
sounds like the rest of the day went great
sorry i had to leave so early
Ju-Ju

Dont worry everyone. We have found Daniels Space tribe jacket !!!

and thankx for coming and playing Blair. Im sure you were great. I think it must have been when I was having myearly morning cat nap.
:D
seraphine_kitten

Yeah Blair you were awesome it was awesome how you agreed to play last notice then drove to Wollongong.
When I spoke to the police they were more concerned about those naughty hippies pulling cones on the dancefloor infront of the under 12's netball team then the politcal statement feature track you had in your set...
:bong:
oh well...
hippies will be hippies...

now excuse me while i kiss the sky
19 posts Page 1 of 1