Rhythmic Earth

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
122 posts Page 1 of 5
blinja

amazing weekend, lived up to my expectations :):) everything was awesome 8)
beatpyramid

i think i lost my mind on the df.
gonna have to blame simon partly for that one!

had such an amazing time!
such a crazy good weekend!

you are all the best people i know/seen your face (atleast once) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
psyllium

Awesome party... full review to follow :)
synthz

That was intense! Enjoyed that so much. The DF was going crazy almost all the time, the music was top notch, the location was awesome and the weather was perfect.

That creek was perfect to cool down in.

PS. Seretone destroyed me, what an absoloutely amazing set :dj:

Thanks to all who organised/played/helped, I'll definately be back next year :killah:
AdrianPsy

absolutely amazingly crazy party! I only got 6 hours of partial sleep the whole weekend so I'm pretty out of it right now. The first night though, I was filled with energy and had a great time on the dancefloor and ending up at random peoples camp sites and having a chat. The music was great the whole time (especially the darkpsy and Merkaba!) but by early Sunday I was so tired and was getting a headache. Still great music though. :P Chill out tent was nice - wasn't neccesarily chill the whole time though..... anyway, it was only my 2nd doof but it was so so much better than Dimensions of Sound. Also yeah, I have some videos which I may or may not upload in the next few days.

Great fun!
psy*clone

woah, killer party. well done to all organisers. perfect weather, swimming, music, stage, lighting and crowd. here's a few pics :killah:

venatrix

psy*clone wrote :

What an amazing photo, the sky looks incredible!

Great pic of kok djing too :)

moar pics?
psy*clone

cheers!!

here's a few more.
i hope nobody here is on a slow connection

:bounce:
AdrianPsy

Great photos!
Forjen

Rockin pics !
Amber

Thanks girls, what an outstanding party! :killah: Well done on the set up, decor, location and lineup, you guys killed it!

Esha and Miki really enjoyed getting down and dirty in the creek, and I particularly enjoyed Johnny's set :rainbow:

Can't wait to do it all again next Easter, I just have to remember to get to the shops on Thursday instead of failing on Good Friday!

oxox
synthz

Amber wrote :
I just have to remember to get to the shops on Thursday instead of failing on Good Friday!

True that....
beatpyramid

Amazing Photos!
dranged

This looks like an awesome party, just as I expected!

More photos, please! Starving over here. Fantastic to see those familiar faces amongst those photos..!

pw
Zentient

Yeah, very cool pics...you are quite talented psy*clone! It was lovely to meet you and your partner.

All in all, it was a smashing party indeed. We made the epic trek from Canberra, and it was well worth it, although sadly we had to leave much earlier than planned. The dancefloor had a really nice vibe to it, and the location was beautiful. I particularly enjoyed just lying by our campfire, staring at the beautiful sky as the sun went down on Saturday. Was cool to hear some Trentmoller being played at the beginning of the night too, and good to see a mix of male and female DJs.

Oh and I just have to say this: big kudos to the dude in the orange shirt with the awesome dancing skills and the circus flip-stick things - you made a whole bunch of people smile!

Thanks to the organisers for a wicked party.

Love Odette
Galactic Monkey

Looks like this was an awesome party, shame that we missed it!!!
Who ended up filling in for Samadhi?
:dj: :dj: :dj:
synthz

beetle

Thanks to everyone involved in putting on this party. I had a really lovely time :killah:
blinja

that glowing plastic ball i made is in like every pic hahahaha
sunsolunar

Yes, what a great party! Made in time to see Joy and Orphea play, which was fantastic :)

It was a lovely, intimate party... Awesome decor and lights, particularly the uv artwork (I've forgotten the lady's name who painted them), and the light that created small green and red "bugs" buzzing around down above the water! It really looked fantastic!

The site was great, even if I was bitten by ants four times ;) Well done to the bridge constructors! As we were leaving, I realised how lucky we were for it not have rained, because I think that road may have become a little tricky and slippery.

I enjoyed Sensient's set, and then also had a good dance to Johnny's set afterwards. Meowtron's set later on Sunday evening was also fun :)

It was interesting to watch the dancefloor bamboo constructions and people running around with the orange phone, what a crack up!

A BIG thank you to the party organisers, and the husky dude for having us on his property!

:flash:
oops

psy*clone your photo's are beautiful! the first shot with the clouds looks spectacular.

Weeheee heee... what a brilliant weekend hey?! always so much fun partying with all you wild creatures

:D sara
kevin_g

unreal party, everything was perfect, if anyone else has photos please post them!!
seraphine_kitten

Just got home and still covered with dirt and glitter.
Absolutely Unreal Party.
So impressed and happy to see the dedication and hard work paying off.
Everything was great from the stage set up, lighting and decor to awesome Dj sets and Terrafractyl and a lush creek to swim in.

Big ups and can't wait till the next one!
synthz

Were you the girl who came up behind me while I was sitting near the dancefloor, rubbed glitter in my hair/face, and THEN asked me if I liked glitter?

I said not particularly at the time, but l realise now that glitter wins. hahaha
dkasak

Wow. That was one of the best parties ever. It was great to see this location contrast the treatment we got last time ( 47 degree heat ). Hope we have more parties there :)
122 posts Page 1 of 5