Rhythmic Earth

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
122 posts Page 4 of 5
Abuse

flashfire wrote :
AdrianPsy wrote :
Some videos. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpZ-NfY2kEg

ROFL @ dicA at the very end of this. wtf? ;)

he always had a bit of gay inside him :shock:
powdered_toast_grrrl

Fabulous party thanks to the gorgeous gals and all the hard workers involved. Excellent sets and pretty to look at/be in.

Beautiful country, Lloyd and Ann are tops for sharing it with us. Lloyd was awesome in fixing roads and making bridges etc, not to mention a dedicated dancer, really made the party. I've heard that the malamutes they have are rescued dogs. You can tell by their gentleness what type of people their owners are! Shame the yowie didn't make an appearance tho. :mrgreen:

Thanks to all who came and played in our shop and bought stuff. And to Sharron for organising, yay!wug! Had some funny conversations in there! Special thanks to the small dog who came and pissed in the middle of the floor. You know who you are.
Lets always go back there, always.
merlinux

Another party another success. Congratz to Kok and Josie and all the other crews who did such a perfect job. It was mind blowing :)
With Psyfari it will remain one of the best party I have gone to.
I enjoyed the music most of the time but Onda, Rythmic sun, Kok (so much energy heh heh), Nezbit's last set on monday morning and Merkaba (ur so talented elliot) were the sets I enjoyed most. Yet again, I slept quite a bit :P
Spot was beautiful, so were the crowd. Jus a tad on the humid side heh heh. How crasy was this mist on friday night??? It wasnt raining but there was so much water on the grass :|
I staid till monday arvo although we initially decided to leave around 11am as it started pouring down for the first time of the week end (after the sound was shut :D). But we discovered than one of our friends car culdnt be started cause he could not turn off his car alarm.... Such a long story but we ended leaving way later getting bogged with the van on the little hill past the bridge. Was definitely a lot fun to get it up :| We had to push it. We finally arrived in sydney by 9pm just in time for a shower and bed as I was starting work at 4am on tuesday.
Took a few videos. I have at least some of dica's and merkaba's sets and Ill put it up on youtube asap.
My spirit is still in the bush and I cant wait to go and find it at the next doof :D
beatpyramid

merlinux wrote :
My spirit is still in the bush and I cant wait to go and find it at the next doof :D

only to loose it again to the bush. thats the way the cookie crumbles! ahah

my mind is lost found and kicked around all the time aswell as my spirit!
Zentient

flashfire wrote :
AdrianPsy wrote :
Some videos. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpZ-NfY2kEg

Hey, anyone know the name of the track playing in that video? Nice and shmooov :)
pinkitty

I had the best time ever, you girls rock. I was discussing how great it was that the girls are bringing their special energy to making such wonderful parties. Everyone was happy and all the music was brilliant. I couldn't have asked for a better Easter. Thanks again.
There are some photos here
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/albu ... 891&page=2
oops

powdered_toast_grrrl wrote :

Shame the yowie didn't make an appearance tho. :mrgreen:

Actually i saw the yowie make a visit to the dancefloor on friday night... :wink: Must've been drawn to the rhythm and checked out what us crazy humans were doing down in that valley.
50papers

Yay, doof was awesome, thanks to the ones who helped get my car moving again too, you know who you are
Ju-Ju

welcome to the forum 50papers !! i like yr avatar ! xx :mrgreen:
FRACAS

oops wrote :

Actually i saw the yowie make a visit to the dancefloor on friday night... :wink: Must've been drawn to the rhythm and checked out what us crazy humans were doing down in that valley.

i have been told to get a haircut to avoid this type of thing......
Terrafractyl

Hey peoples

that was brilliant.
massive thanks to Josie, Kok and everyone else that made this weekend what it was
I didnt know heaps of people but I was made to feel very much at home.

tons of great music too, I was really impressed by a lot of the producers you've got over that way
I did a lot of sleeping over the weekend and probably missed heaps to tho
but I did catch Spyrallus, Seratone, Merkaba, and Trippy all for the 1st time... some very impressive tunes
Sensient, Onda and Daheen had me hopping about 2 of course :bounce:
and what i caught of Josie's set and Jonny's set at the end sounded sweet

cant wait to come back in a few weeks for bent perception :D
bluecosmicmonkey

What a lovely time many thanks to all involved, great to see the little ones at the riverside having fun as well, a special thanks to Danni and her wonderful body piercing / sewing skills on my foot much appreciated. cant wait for the next installment. :killah:
Experience Hamparty

Yeeeeeehaaahhh!!I had a fantastic time Every aspect of what is depended upon to make a great party was catered for extremely well. Spirits were high and it was great to hang with everyone I hung out with.
ruetays_rock

Hey guys i had an awesome time at rythmic.

Check some photos that i took

http://s619.photobucket.com/albums/tt279/ruetays_rock/

The only thing that got me worked up was the people in between us (Canberra tribe) and the back of the stage... You guys left so much rubbish!!!
It makes me angry when we carry around canisters for our ciggie butts and you abuse the the beautiful place you were givin to enjoy...

But apart from that i had lovely connections with many people, some wicked trip outs and didnt stop dancing!

Check the pics haha
http://s619.photobucket.com/albums/tt279/ruetays_rock/

Peace and love

Amy
beatpyramid

ruetays_rock wrote :
The only thing that got me worked up was the people in between us (Canberra tribe)

haha that was a little annoying. we set up leaving room between so that you guys could set up between us and the other berra tribe members that were already there and it got poached! haha. oh well, i still ended up around your fire.

peace.
liam.
Ecotek

The only thing that got me worked up was the people in between us (Canberra tribe)

really? hmm, bad form. I'll spank 'em for you.
mrbadgerman

ruetays_rock wrote :
The only thing that got me worked up was the people in between us (Canberra tribe) and the back of the stage... You guys left so much rubbish!!!

I told them to clean it. But at the very end there was a lot more rubbish than what was left there. They did about 3 runs out that i saw with rubbish piled on the back of a Ute. The worse thing i saw was bottles in the creek though. That's definitely not a smart idea. Were you the Canberra group that had the fire in the tent?
psy*clone

it's a shame that we're so lucky to be given access to such great land, and some ppl still shit all over it.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

mrbadgerman wrote :
Were you the Canberra group that had the fire in the tent?

Was that as dumb an idea in practice as it sounds <future darwin candidates :roll: >
ruetays_rock

mrbadgerman wrote :
ruetays_rock wrote :

Were you the Canberra group that had the fire in the tent?

HAHA yes that was one of my good mates richie we took him to hospital on monday he's fine will have a mad scar though poor bub
susan

i don't know what happened with that guys but try and keep a lid on it,
if you fuck around and get hurt it reflects badly on all of us - and then
suddenly! (it seems to us) no one wants to know us anymore, when we
knock on their door and ask, "please can we doof it up loudly here?".
mkay? :love:
beatpyramid

susan wrote :
i don't know what happened with that guys but try and keep a lid on it,
if you fuck around and get hurt it reflects badly on all of us - and then
suddenly! (it seems to us) no one wants to know us anymore, when we
knock on their door and ask, "please can we doof it up loudly here?".
mkay? :love:

so lie?
that doesnt seem so right to me.
or did i take that comment the wrong way?
susan

i think so mate cos i'm not sure what you mean now.
all i meant is let's try to look after ourselves and our brothers and sisters,
lets not end the doof in a hospital visit for anyone...
if we are responsible for our own welfare then it's much cruisier for landowners,
neighbouring properties and local authorities to have us in their hood,
and they will be more inclined to welcome us.
beatpyramid

sorry i thought you were talking about the rubbish matter!
i was shocked for a second!

haha yeah.
dont play with fire either! its hot.
i know richie too and it was a simple accident. but yeah best thing would be just to say that it happened whilst camping. not at a doof. for the namesake.
:mrgreen:
STEVONOISEMAKER

^^haha but it WAS camping:)

just plain old coincidence there was a slightly large sound system nearby:p
122 posts Page 4 of 5