hella commercial suck my cock spoonbill gig

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
85 posts Page 1 of 4
noitnemretsim

Ive been kicked out of better parties. the only good thing out of that party besides realising that max is all about the money is that the CD I bought before being kicked out is actually mastered by tipper. That's hell mad.

Oh yeah, suck my cock you sceney bitches. ta.
beatpyramid

noitnemretsim wrote :
Ive been kicked out of better parties. the only good thing out of that party besides realising that max is all about the money is that the CD I bought before being kicked out is actually mastered by tipper. That's hell mad.

explain in depth.
what did thou do to get ones self ejected so hastily from the premises?
lol
venatrix

getting kicked out of parties is a regular occurrence for K-Nel. It's usually something to do with turning up, insulting everyone, then demanding they give him a set so he can play some breakcore or glitch or whatevs.... lol
beatpyramid

thats not even a fun way to get kicked out.
Pete_Paranoid

Saving this for another thread, but this one is ideal!

Before you ask K "What am I on about?"
"All Your Base Are Belongs To Us"!
venatrix

beatpyramid wrote :
thats not even a fun way to get kicked out.

it is if you have sociopoathic tendencies!
beatpyramid

venatrix wrote :

it is if you have sociopoathic tendencies!

AHAHAH!
i like!
noitnemretsim

security had no idea about about the law. didnt like being told they were wrong.

Plus its easy to dislike me, people hate it when you stand up for your rights.
MeowTron

noitnemretsim wrote :

noitnemretsim wrote :
realising that max is all about the money

:wtf:

dude

are you taking the piss? i mean you'll have to be right? you can't actually be serious
Rythmic sun

noitnemretsim wrote :

It's quite obvious you don't know Max at all.
Are you taking the piss? is this a joke?
venatrix

noitnemretsim wrote :
security had no idea about about the law. didnt like being told they were wrong.

uh duh... security guards are not known for their friendliness or ability to follow the law.

noitnemretsim wrote :

i disagree, you are quite likeable to those who don't know you.
VJ DAMAGE

noitnemretsim wrote :
the only good thing out of that party besides realising that max is all about the money is that the CD I bought before being kicked out is actually mastered by tipper. That's hell mad.

:|
you sir, are very very wrong.
noitnemretsim

I was told to leave my money for the community, what more proof do you need.

That representative of the community told me bassically that my 18 dollars was more important then my rights.

So, yeah. you guys dont know shit. I have witnesses who are blown away by what was said.
noitnemretsim

Rythmic sun wrote :
noitnemretsim wrote :

It's quite obvious you don't know Max at all.
Are you taking the piss? is this a joke?

theres a whole world outside of your monitor ya know.
noitnemretsim

venatrix wrote :
noitnemretsim wrote :

uh duh... security guards are not known for their friendliness or ability to follow the law.

noitnemretsim wrote :

i disagree, you are quite likeable to those who don't know you.

sory quoted wrong post, but yeah, I really held max in high regard until that night. I had alot of respect for regen. but now I realise they are selfish people who have a value system and that value isnt based onmerit. I'll still support the parties because its about the artist. Im just dumbfounded by what was said to me.

I spent near an hour bargaining, then I follwed the owners requests to apologize. then I was told it was joke and I was a punchline.

The thing that upsets me most is that it isnt about community, its about family.
Last edited by noitnemretsim on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noitnemretsim

this thread has done its job.

3x more than actual review
noitnemretsim

venatrix wrote :
getting kicked out of parties is a regular occurrence for K-Nel. It's usually something to do with turning up, insulting everyone, then demanding they give him a set so he can play some breakcore or glitch or whatevs.... lol

since we are pretendng we know each other, I can only assume you had sex with 33% of the people there and heard about my complaint during the poat coital vogue.
venatrix

sweetheart assume anything you want. its actually funny in a pathetic kinda way watching your failure to get over the fact that i didnt want to date you by constantly harping on about my sex life like people care.
Sinner

Don't worry "K-nel", I'll date ya ;)

All up in that shit.

venatrix, once again, to cool for school. If only we could all be so vindictive with personal shit on the net.
noitnemretsim

venatrix wrote :
sweetheart assume anything you want. its actually funny in a pathetic kinda way watching your failure to get over the fact that i didnt want to date you by constantly harping on about my sex life like people care.

haha, yeah. whats this then?

venatrix wrote :
Sitting in front of a computer and bored?

I dont need to say anything more. its amazing you get as much dick as you do considering you spend so much time wasting away behind a cigarette in front of a computer with the occasional bla bla addiction.

I responded, remember that, by doing that I gave you more than you deserve.
venatrix

L O L!

First that was a question to other forum members, not a description of my status.

Second I started the thread to post some links to sites I liked that I found while doing academic research. For the second university degree I am completing. It's like going to the library only the words are on a screen not in a book. When was the last time you went to a library to borrow books?

Third an addiction cannot be occasional :roll:

Fourth you seem to think that somehow pointing out that I have had sex is somehow insulting.

Fifth you got kicked out of a regen party :samurai:
noitnemretsim

anyway..... back to the point, or venatrix, back to the point fail, lor o rly internets hahaha.

lameness aside was dissapointing.
venatrix

noitnemretsim wrote :
lameness aside was dissapointing.

so were you...
beatpyramid

stop trying to flame on another on the net.
its stupid.

you got kicked out of the party, dont go to any regen gigs then. dont support them. no one is forcing you.

if they are so terrible, then one day everyone will know from experience.

and why is sex always brought up?

people go on about how beautiful the doof scene is, but it has its bitter and scary side. its a shame really. makes me sad. too much politics.
venatrix

hate to burst your bubble but there are dickheads in every scene and this one is no exception. it's a simple fact of human existence that not everyone gets along with each other and tensions and dissonance are always shadowing the otherwise friendly and happy status quo.

when people talk and have little tiffs and disagreements in real life people just accept and ignore it for the most part and it disappears into the ether. when it is online and written down it seems a lot stronger and more important than it really is.

sex always gets brought up because it is an easy cheap shot where the weak and ignorant take refuge.
85 posts Page 1 of 4