Nowhere Near - Hydraglyph

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
49 posts Page 2 of 2
psyllium

Abuse wrote :
why chris :shock: :oops:

cmon now you aren't the only one lookin silly in that photo! :D It popped up by chance on random... I swear...
gelidoartist123

hehe nice
merlinux

psyllium wrote :
Peeved I didn't make it to this one, but the weather combined with not feeling 100% didn't do much good for my decision making :/

you soft thing :P
mrbadgerman

I think all the people that didn't turn up because of the road and the whether need a nice, warm, friendly cup of harden the fuck up! Its a doof! Get ya funk on already

lets see you dancing in the next slosh bucket
SpeakaHuggers

That was rockin!!!

like vaughan said...something special about winter party's, misty dancefloors add good shit to the vibes.

all the tunes were crankin from start to finish!!!

keep playing the phat shit i say!!!! BRAVO!!!

thanks should do again some time sooooooon!!

OHHH AND THE SOUND....PHATNESSSSS!!!!!!

KV2 RULZ
Abuse

SpeakaHuggers wrote :

KV2 RULZ

:exactly: :grr:
boondocksaint

anyone got videos??? 8)
Underpantsgnomes

boondocksaint wrote :
anyone got videos??? 8)

check my facebook maxi my boy
Abuse

boondocksaint wrote :
anyone got videos??? 8)

iv been loading up a 7min video on youtube for the last day... i dunno why its taking so long
bargirl

i love the pics, it's like being there without actually having to be there. Sorry couldn't make it to that one either. Sickness as well and hibernation. X
Underpantsgnomes

'Piece by Piece' Live:

More to come :D
Factor 1

KV2 Rulz, fark yer :killah: :killah: :killah: :lol: :D
Wade Shekinah

mrbadgerman wrote :
I think all the people that didn't turn up because of the road and the whether need a nice, warm, friendly cup of harden the fuck up! Its a doof!

Well said. i would of loved it, but it was either buying food to live, or trancing-out in one extraordinary 25 hours of sheer worthyness. I ought to of gone, and got a couple of food vouchers from St. Vincent de Paul's to see me through.

I hope there is a phat one nighter in July.... Pondscum and Hefty Output would be good morning music...
Pete_Paranoid

Ever found yourself needing a holiday from the holiday? (After nine years doofing it's bound to happen.)

I used this time to remember what is important to me!

I feel absolutely spoilt, thank you so much fellas!
beatpyramid

Underpantsgnomes wrote :
'Piece by Piece' Live:

WOAH! thats intense.

would have come if it wasnt for the fact i live in canberra and i was at psycadian that weekend.
but great work anyway!
looks like a happening party.
synthz

Underpantsgnomes wrote :
'Piece by Piece' Live:

Sick video but thats red tide, not piece by piece :D
boondocksaint

That's definitely Piece by Piece.. :)
synthz

Really, I bought the album Euphonics off beatport and it's called red tide for me :S
monkey

scottfree wrote :
A.W.E.S.O.M.E PARTY :killah: :bounce:

Thanks to all the organisers and DJs for an amazing event and some really great music. I think that was the best I've heard here in Oz yet. I'm still smiling. One pity was that Benny and Yobi played so late; would have loved to stay longer and listen to the end, but looming rain and fear of that road in the dark in a rear wheel drive ford falcon prevented any further hanging around :(

Dude, thanks for the kind words! I can def say we all had a great time putting it together, I'm especially impressed/happy and strengthened as the coming together of two crews went so well :killah:
Shouts out to the sound guys who are some of the funniest dudes around.. laughed all night!!

Ps. I was showing the Hydraglyph guys around sydney after the gig... and ended up in the museum of natural history... not by my choice but by one of the dudes (not naming)...! I thought this was farken funny shit. We went to see the Mammoth Expo. haha check it .. Andrew on the left, Marc on the right.
viberajaw

wicked party guys. dam shame about all the rubbish that was left behind. ten garbage bags full. if we leave the sites in such a mess we wont be able to use them again. have a go people. also i have someones blackberry if there looking for it. its on the central coast. it was left in one of the piles of rubbish.
synthz

viberajaw wrote :
wicked party guys. dam shame about all the rubbish that was left behind. ten garbage bags full. if we leave the sites in such a mess we wont be able to use them again. have a go people. also i have someones blackberry if there looking for it. its on the central coast. it was left in one of the piles of rubbish.

I see so many groups taking no care whatsoever of their rubbish situation. People are good enough to hold these awesome parties, dont make them clean up your shit. It takes fuck all effort to clean the mess from a one night doof. Pick up your own damn bulbs.
Factor 1

Hi peoples, we picked up as much rubbish that we could find in the dark but alas some must have been hard to spot! A big thankyou to the boys from decor department who went out a few days later to clean up, you guys rock :killah: :killah:
Abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i1HjNczs2E

video is uploaded...enjoy peeps :)
Underpantsgnomes

Abuse wrote :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i1HjNczs2E

video is uploaded...enjoy peeps :)

beast vid benny.... :killah:
49 posts Page 2 of 2