Psycadian Rhythm

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
12 posts Page 1 of 1
exhibit_k

What a fantastic vibe at the party!! Everyone was in a super good mood :D

Russ & Luke - you guys are absolute characters and it was fantastic getting to know you and hanging out with you as well as hearing Sinister Sequence play!! Hope to see you again soon.

Max & Cam - it's true: Onda really is the best. Cam - I can't get over your singing. Encore please!!!! :lol:

Thanks for a fantastic time everyone!!! :flash: :trip: :dance: :clap:
MeowTron

:dj: + :killah: + :atom: + :flash: + :love: + :clap: + :mrgreen: + :bonfire: + :rainbow: = Psycadian Rhythm :exactly:
beatpyramid

what a great party!

so many new faces, young and old. some people looked sincerely confused when they saw a bunch of hippies and strange folks dancing like maniacs!
was great to see!

SOS you guys are amazing! i fully endorse what you do.
<3

unfortunately i had to leave just towards the end of sinister as i was tired and had work the next day!

GREAT WORK TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!

love and light.
brainstorma

so did russ and luke turn up on time??
MeowTron

nah we told them to rock up three hours before they we supposed to so it all worked out... they did however forget to bring there entire set up laptops synths everything so the entire set was performed using bits of string, a kitten, sand, mannequin legs, olive oil, live goldfish, two bricks, a table , a toilet seat, one microwave circa 1984, some nun-chucks, a piece of wire and a water mellon. ......very psychedelic
psytata

yes very fun to watch,

I had a ball, how good was the band at the start of the night in the chill area nice way to start the night
Sinister Sequence

Big hugs to every single one of you who was involved with this shindig!
We headed down expecting to have a great time, as it turned out, we ended up having an absolutely fukn excellent time!!!

Great vibe the entire party, it was really intimate & warm, with friendly's everywhere. The music was super sweet all night, it got me boppin' around heaps which is rare to see. John, your tunes were tight and fluid, really impressed with how good you are man, keep it up!

Thanks to everyone for their hospitality - it was unreal. Special thanks to Shayne & Cas for putting up with us and also sharing their home, you guys are great. Can't wait to catch up again soon!!
Btw Shayne, I think I have your headphones - all good. Call me when your up in Sydney bro.

Thanks all!! :killah:

Blair, we actually did turn up on time, even got to the party at least 8 hrs before play time!!
But we still had dramas.....& keeping up with tradition, we missed the plane back to sydney!!! :atom:
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Sinister Sequence wrote :
Blair, we actually did turn up on time, even got to the party at least 8 hrs before play time!!
But we still had dramas.....& keeping up with tradition, we missed the plane back to sydney!!! :atom:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't ever change :D
MeowTron

John, your tunes were tight and fluid, really impressed with how good you are man, keep it up!

cheers bro! will do!...... now better get back to it!
Sinister Sequence

chop chop :bounce:
brainstorma

was russ tryingot perm his hair again

good to see this party went off with a bang

wish i could have coem down but to many responsabilities in sydney on the weekend
Sinister Sequence

brainstorma wrote :
wish i could have coem down but to many responsabilities in sydney on the weekend

When are you ever fukn responsible ? :!:
12 posts Page 1 of 1