Back to the Future

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
37 posts Page 2 of 2
rollyz

Pix look good. That site sure is a good one. Keep it going, but keep it special. :D
blinja

thanks heaps everyone who came out, made it a very magical evening =] it was amaaaaazingly cold hahahahahaha, still got a nice dance floor going, the vibe was good, everyone was happy, so am i! :D special thanks to stevie for the lighting and decor, ben, elliot and the rest of the chickens crew for that amazing system and for everything else (wouldnt have been possible without these people!), alexis of course, karolina, alicia, everyone who helped and everyone who partied! look out for back to the future 2 soon ;)
Psyentific

Awesome party with great ppl, amazing site, and the snow was exiting... I loved everyone's play, great setup and organization, i had heaps of fun... thanks to everyone who made it happen and cant wait for the next one...
dazzahh

Had a great time! defaintely be looking forward to the next one, this time i'm going to bring more then one jumper :P
merlinux

Nice to be back home after an amazing but frickin cold weekend!
Thanks for the Happy Chickens for making it happen!!! Ben and Elliot, you were so energetic and professional while setting up. And thanks to all the people who helped packed up while I passed out completely on sunday night :( sorry guys...
And for sure stevie for getting us more lightning and a more than perfect decor!!!
Loved the planet and the big mushie at night!
The snow/sleet was quite a surprise and fortunately there were a few fires going on around the place. If not we would still be out there in ice sculptures....
I brought back around 10 bags of rubbish and six of those were collected BEFORE THE PARTY!!! Thanks to Jay for helping me out on getting the bins out, and karolina and others for collecting all the bogans's rubbish from the site.
The music was awesome! I enjoyed everything but Stevo/Keirra and chappo were the one I enjoyed most.
I almost forgot thanks to all of you for the donations! We almost made it back but it was our mistake if we didnt completely... It was way too cold to do a gate and by the morning we were not as many... Anyway we are 3/4 paid back :) free party is possible ;)
2nd17th

kind of wish i came to this party now instead of earthdance.
keirrajade

merlinux wrote :
Thanks for the Happy Chickens for making it happen!!! Ben and Elliot, you were so energetic and professional while setting up. And thanks to all the people who helped packed up while I passed out completely on sunday night :( sorry guys...
And for sure stevie for getting us more lightning and a more than perfect decor!!!
The snow/sleet was quite a surprise and fortunately there were a few fires going on around the place. If not we would still be out there in ice sculptures....
I brought back around 10 bags of rubbish and six of those were collected BEFORE THE PARTY!!! Thanks to Jay for helping me out on getting the bins out, and karolina and others for collecting all the bogans's rubbish from the site.
The music was awesome! I enjoyed everything but Stevo/Keirra and chappo were the one I enjoyed most.
I almost forgot thanks to all of you for the donations! We almost made it back but it was our mistake if we didnt completely... It was way too cold to do a gate and by the morning we were not as many... Anyway we are 3/4 paid back :) free party is possible ;)

thanks dude!! glad you enjoyed it :D stevo and i will be playing again at Jang IV next weekend if you plan on attending!
dazzahh

keirrajade wrote :
merlinux wrote :

thanks dude!! glad you enjoyed it :D stevo and i will be playing again at Jang IV next weekend if you plan on attending!

fuck yeah jang will be awesome!
Sajha1999

AND a special thank you to NICKaLICIOUS Du PLEASURE for coming up with the idea!!

The future certainly is bright. :atom:
D-ANgel and Elliott

AWESOMNESS party even tho I only came with mr Bill and Nix in da morning. Too busy doing decor for mash*** Nice tunes** Nice vibe..** Pack up was mental and sooo cold but we shared black market body heat>> hehehehe thanks Charlie..... good to have after party at our house to help the trek seem a little easier for the crew ***
> :bounce: Lix and vibes<
Slink

Hey scros, it was a mad cosy party i had stacks of fun, nice work to all involved :)

We had fun playing the midisync'd lappy set even though it kept going out of sync lol. first time playing through the day as well so that was nice :)

peace!
Mλtt

Yeah I know this post is a bit late but you know.

What can I say that hasn't already been said by everyone else in this thread. First doof I've ever been to and I just loved it. Sure it was freezing but the atmosphere and groove of the place was phenomenal. I quite miss it really.
37 posts Page 2 of 2