MONSTER MASH **LOST AND FOUND** THREAD

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
27 posts Page 1 of 2
BigSpoon

If you found or lost something, post here.

I found an LG phone. If you think its yours, send me a message here or on facebook with a bit of a description and I'll try and get it back to you!

I believe a few people lost some keys and I know someone lost a Nokia phone, so hopefully this thread can reconnect everyone with their possessions! :D
AdrianPsy

My friend lost a credit card... anyone found one?
Last edited by AdrianPsy on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd17th

there was a nokia left at the chill stage.
Zentient

Hey, re: the Nokia - you've been PM'd! Thanx SO much for finding it!
qbensis

Hi. The Nokia is probably mine. Its a cheap one but needed. My friend Odette has already sent you a message regarding this. Do you need my address? Thank you so so so much.
tripn

lost a powerboard. accidently left it plugged in on the main stage. it had hedonix written on it in texter. might have ended up with one of the crew.
milf

hey i found an oldish nokia.. send me a message on facebook (see link below) with a bit of a description and a postal address if you think its yours..

=)
Ju-Ju

LOST

*Big face purple sunnies with white circle things around the lenses.

*Head torch>> gud quality one with grey straps

*Limux Green water/shock proof camera (left with crew sumwhere on Monday)

*Also someone "borrowed" my nangin8R/noss cracker out the back of my truck SUnday arv/night. It's sentimental as someone special gave it to me.

haha i did well :)

...and those kids (10-12yrs olds) who stole my glow poi from my stall Monday morning (you were seen walking away with them) u proly dont read these forums but if the parents are reading this pls teach your kids its bad to take whats not theirs.
Zentient

Oh.... again re: the Nokia: just in case we've confused anyone.... my name's Odette - I was just writing in on behalf of my friend Glen (qbensis) who lost his. (ie. it's the same phone we are talking about!). Anyway, as mentioned, you've been PM'd.
milf

i have glens phone sitting next to me right here.. but i have no pm's

:o
BigSpoon

Just inspecting the phone I found (I know its rude but no one has contacted me at all and there is no new messages on the phone...) and I THINK it bleongs to someone called Tristan. Possibly from Newtown...

If anyone here's anything about someone called Tristan having lost a phone, let me know! I'd like to get his phone back to him if possible!
Phsiris

i found a cool piece of jewlery that is made with macrame weaving and has 3 stones woven into a net if anyone lost this. just wondering as its a really nice piece.
hillbillyfarmboy

At the end of the camp we had and extra blow up mattress a flash blue camp chair a not so flash grey/olive one. We also found a Grey hoodless hoodie kinda thing

We also lost a blue ordinary kinda camp chair.

Hillbilly
~Wicked Angel~

^^^ oh thats probably my mattress if its not in dans car....
elise

I lost a favourite red woolen cardigan with big black buttons. If anyone has found it maybe I could just grab it from you at the next party... I don't think I can live without it.
Spanx :)
Pete_Paranoid

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
LED tubes and controller- IP65 so good for outdoor events and I don't have to run about like a headless chook in the rain. At first I'll use these to light up the stage, but once I get enough I'll use them to do really wacked out installations.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1171&p=141582#p141582

I lost my ideas!

I last saw them whilst backing out half way from a gig!

Reward if found!

Also lost, Odette's phone that I found at Psyfari! Sorry!
I think next time I find a phone I'll just hand it in to the police, that way it's not my problem!
mrbadgerman

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :
LED tubes and controller- IP65 so good for outdoor events and I don't have to run about like a headless chook in the rain. At first I'll use these to light up the stage, but once I get enough I'll use them to do really wacked out installations.

I lost my ideas!

Reward if found!

I think next time I find a phone I'll just hand it in to the police, that way it's not my problem!

Get out of another thread
Last edited by mrbadgerman on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
shtonkalot

hillbillyfarmboy wrote :
At the end of the camp we had and extra blow up mattress a flash blue camp chair a not so flash grey/olive one.
Yeah I think the flash one is mine and I have your not so flash (but still a fine piece of work) blue one. The green one may be mine, I've sorta lost track of what chairs I own.
Pete_Paranoid

mrbadgerman wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :

I lost my ideas!

Reward if found!

Fuck off

I was here first...
mrbadgerman

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

I was here first...

Last edited by mrbadgerman on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pete_Paranoid

mrbadgerman wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :

I was here first...

Stop posting in threads when you weren't even at the party, no one wants to read the crap you pollute this forum with or watch your stupid youtube videos. "I was here first?" Grow up ya baby, or i wont pay the rent.

hey, you invited me first, but have your Lad stage I won't stop you! But I won't be held accountable for that kind of behaviour! Maybe next time...

Due to my experience with DSS, I now fear for my personal safety as well as the safety of my equipment!

Dude, you went to Byron Bay Earthdance, you saw how Lads wreck events!

Sorry to sound so pre-judgemental, but I hate Lads, they wreck events!
mrbadgerman

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

hey, you invited me first, but have your Lad stage I won't stop you! But I won't be held accountable for that kind of behaviour! Maybe next time...

Due to my experience with DSS, I now fear for my personal safety as well as the safety of my equipment!

Last edited by mrbadgerman on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
FRACAS

mrbadgerman wrote :

There is no lad stage. DSS pulled out anyway. And besides thats not what i'm referring to at all. I see the way you go on in these forums and the shit you come out with. Your a big tough man siting behind a keyboard abusing and defaming people, but when you actually turn up to parties, your the nerdy weird guy staunching around in the corner not talking to anyone. I don't dislike you because of what you did with our party i dislike you because your a cunt! You fuck over and piss off everyone that helps you and is around you. Frankly your a dick don't turn up at my fucking party.

Zentient

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :

WTF?? Who is this tripper? I wasn't even at Psyfari, and my phone is sitting right here next to me.

Please not to be using my name in vain.

BTW, thank you SO SO much Daniel for returning Glen's phone. I received it in the mail today - you are a legend :) :) :)
Pete_Paranoid

mrbadgerman wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :

There is no lad stage. DSS pulled out anyway. And besides thats not what i'm referring to at all. I see the way you go on in these forums and the shit you come out with. Your a big tough man siting behind a keyboard abusing and defaming people, but when you actually turn up to parties, your the nerdy weird guy staunching around in the corner not talking to anyone. I don't dislike you because of what you did with our party i dislike you because your a cunt! You fuck over and piss off everyone that helps you and is around you. Frankly your a dick don't turn up at my fucking party.

P.S. I wasn't at byron bay earthdance i was playing at back to the future in the snow

Defaming? Who? proof?
And if you're not who I think you are, why are you putting my business name on your line-ups without permission? Do I know you at all?

edit: as for not talking to people, I open up to certain people, at parties is not usually the best time as I'm working and stage lighting is like being the drummer in the band, "first to arrive, last to leave" I'm physically, mentally, spiritally, financially tired, it's kinda like being scattered times one hundred! So I dance or go for a bush walk! So no, I don't talk to every single person at every party, don't take offence on my behalf! It's only when I'm on the crew people want to talk to me anyway, otherwise I may as well be a ghost!
27 posts Page 1 of 2