Lisa LOVES Psytrance

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
36 posts Page 1 of 2
dicA

‘Her name is Lisa and she loves Psytrance’

http://vimeo.com/8322324
2nd17th

ive been waiting for the vid.
AdrianPsy

So it seems I missed this small doof. What's the story behind this woman? :lol:
dicA

Last edited by dicA on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silent_bob00000

so there junkies at doofs now asking for money

what is this world comin 2 lol

is there any pics of this wannabe doofer so i know what to avoid
robbie303

so.....just out of interest, what happened next?!
venatrix

silent_bob00000 wrote :

stop eating paint!
2nd17th

so.....just out of interest, what happened next?!

the cops showed up, she left, the cops left after a lot of ?'s and we sat there for about an hour before kicking it off again minus the subs, kicked on till about 2:30pm. someone is waiting for the fine in the mail i think.

Anyway, Lisa was a crack pot. She should have been arrested for assault, she hit several ppl trying to talk to her. the music made her wild, she was like a wild bull charging at red. we still have the piece of metal she showed up with to hit ppl, most girls couldnt lift it.
Pete_Paranoid

Dear Ma'am,

I was raised in the Blue Mountains and lived there at different locations during the first 30 years of my life. So I am well aware in recent times folks have been making a "tree change" or moving from the hustle and bustle of the city streets to the peace and quiet and tranquillity the community that's here can provide.

During my late teens and early twenties I played drums in original heavy metal bands so I have had bad experiences with noise complaints. To address this problem, we hired community scout halls, community centres before eventually moving to professional Sydney rehearsal studios.

I am aware this situation at this present time and location could have been better handled or even prevented. By politely making sure the surrounding community was aware of this event a few days beforehand and registering the event with police via the NSW police website, so the community could make necessary arrangements and for the safety of the community and ourselves.

As part of the events duty of care we have a zero tolerance violence policy.

By assaulting a attendee you invalidated your rights, so here is your refund *places money equivalent to ticket price in hand*, now get the hell off the hill, NOW!
*organises group to physically restrain and forcibly remove her if necessary*

(Please note as Telstra is so cunting incompetent I have not seen the entirely of the video as I currently only have dial-up. :oops: )
Pete_Paranoid

Also, the gentleman peacemaker trying to "negotiate" is the last person you want in this situation and could even exacerbate the situation. These gentlemen can be coerced away from the area with chai and hugs. This should be done by the prettiest young thing you can find, as this will satisfy a father/daughter trigger deep within his subconscious.
Pete_Paranoid

"Lads and Lad behaviour @ Doofs ~ What to do?"

Sorry dude, but you should change the name of this thread from "Lisa LOVES psytrance" to "pwnage".
rofl!
Pete_Paranoid

Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons

Weep for yourself, my man,
you'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep little lion man,
you're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rape yourself,
take all the courage you have left.
Wasted on fixing all the
problems that you made in your own head.

But it was not your fault but mine,
and it was your heart on the line.
I really fucked it up this time,
didn't I, my dear?
Didn't I, my dear?

Tremble for yourself, my man,
you know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble little lion man,
you'll never settle any of your scores.
Your grace is wasted in your face,
your boldness stands alone among the wreck.
Learn from your mother or else
spend your days biting your own neck.

But it was not your fault but mine
and it was your heart on the line.
I really fucked it up this time,
didn't I, my dear?
Didn't I, my dear?

btw, no one, but the bravest of the brave, calls the Blue Mountains country. People reckon we get about by trail bike from place to place, it’s a load of shit!
Can I hear a word from my Blue Mountains massive? Hell yeah!
psyllium

Sorta glad I wasn't there!
VJ DAMAGE

um.. yeah.. right.. Without context this is way odd to work out what is happening.

Vando & later, Sutho seem to be the voice of reason.

Clever move to turn it down while making a phone call.

I remain confused, but I'd like a go at tidying up the video, if possible, to see what is going on.
venatrix

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
These gentlemen can be coerced away from the area with chai and hugs. This should be done by the prettiest young thing you can find, as this will satisfy a father/daughter trigger deep within his subconscious.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Pete you were actually doing remarkably well up until this little kicker.

I really hope that, after some deep contemplation, you understand that manipulating a young girl (pretty or not) to step into a volatile situation such as the one depicted in the video and putting her in serious danger by coercing her into using her sexual innocence to distract and defuse aforementioned situation is several different levels of _fucked up_!

(ps lisa appears to be a female. your projection of this situation as one which involves a male needing his Freudian sexual desire satisfied by a young and vulnerable woman is quite disturbing)
tract

I'm glad I don't go to psytrance parties anymore, you guys are just plain fucking wack.

silent_bob00000 wrote :

Case in point. Nice work cockslide. Learn how to speak fucking English and get off the drugs.

dicA wrote :
She is a fuckwit junky mother that prob wanted some money off us to shut her up so she can go and get another shot....

She had some balls i tell ya!

You are a complete fucking idiot at times Nick. Grow the fuck the up. Posting shit like that just drags the music and the 'culture' through a 10 kilometer trough of tepid diarrhea.

Oh, and Merry fucking Christmas shit-wads. When I post in this tone I presume you are not stupid enough to assume I am inviting comment.
mrbadgerman

tract wrote :
I'm glad I don't go to psytrance parties anymore, you guys are just plain fucking wack.

silent_bob00000 wrote :

Case in point. Nice work cockslide. Learn how to speak fucking English and get off the drugs.

Your a fucking dick. Every time i've meet this person they've been extremely nice and considerate, I think you can excuse his poor English due to a full speech impediment you inconsiderate asshole. That's as bad as teasing a kid in a wheel chair because he didn't win the cross country. I'm glad you don't go to trance parties anymore, because your not wanted anyway.
gelidoartist123

Merry Christmas Badger :D
Pete_Paranoid

psyllium wrote :
Sorta glad I wasn't there!

What you fail to see is the double standard in the scene where a "noise complaint" is one thing, but giving me a "light complaint" is another! So long as it's done in accordance with Australia's strict safety standards, and with large commercial generator hirers and myself that's highly likely, the risk of getting hurt by the performance itself is highly unlikely! Let alone the dumbed-down mind numbing hypocrisy of being called dangerous by a bunch of blah blah smoking hippies!

A slightly draconian behaviour don't you think?

The King is Dead by The Herd

The people that you projected as
We were nothing of the sort it sold us all short Put down the champagne No toast to the legacy
(no way) And all the propaganda of prosperity That’s what a machine does and they don’t need therapy You turned us into a nation of haters
Far right appeaser/ believer in whatever get you leader/
Dog whistle through the speakers/ see who bites it I noticed a hell of a lot of people liked it
An ethical choice is simpler if you price it Conquer by dividing that’s why you admired him? unless pushed we would never have retired him
Fuckin pirate history will damn him/
once it seemed like nothing can damage him
[UNKLE HO MANDARIN - hook us up Unkle?]
Crook, you got your arse played in Mandarin

Finally the King is Dead, we cried off with his head Everything must change, Everything must … Nothing stays the same oh, Nothing stays the same oh

Yeah Cats I know are feeling just like the rapture I can tell who this mood is failing to capture It’s like somebody finally did light that match up And burn down the parliament, learned from the argument Can’t be non-partisan, when you’re an artist And you put your heart in it, and that’s not even the half of it Like my man said, we’re talking butter and bread Better if his words were never uttered again Mostly vindictive, who could have predicted Just a few tax breaks to keep us all addicted The dickhead dictator leader imitator Made me feel immature when I said “I hate ya” Did you read the paper the day after and hear the laughter? I’ll read it to you, it starts with M McKew and ends with you No broader view from the people on your ship that you used to call crew Huh! That’s typical, now I guess it’s difficult For the type of person who only thinks of individual No residual, you’ll see our resilience Take your bat and ball and head for the pavilion

Just promise me this, no rose petal glasses, quickly confine him to part of the past
http://www.elefanttraks.com/chooser.cfm?view=forum&forumSection=5&forumThread=1081&threadStartRow=41
tract

mrbadgerman wrote :
Your a fucking dick. Every time i've meet this person they've been extremely nice and considerate, I think you can excuse his poor English due to a full speech impediment you inconsiderate asshole. That's as bad as teasing a kid in a wheel chair because he didn't win the cross country. I'm glad you don't go to trance parties anymore, because your not wanted anyway.

So it's acceptable to ridicule someone with a drug dependency and degrade her with disgusting, pejorative, judgmental and discriminatory labels but if someone cannot provide a coherent post on the inter-net and attracts a symmetrical response that somehow makes the responder a penis. Having a speech impediment be it slight or severe is no obstacle to express oneself via the written word. To suggest otherwise is at best, disingenuous. I found his remarks particularly offensive without ever having met the individual, deficits or otherwise; every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

You're on a very slippery slope with your hypocrisy and disgusting and offensive abuse of the English language in addition to being grossly inarticulate. Get off the fucking drugs you asinine recalcitrant.

In conclusion to my retort I note your 'declaration' on not being welcome at "trance parties" and will take it under advisement. You are obviously someone of considerable importance whereas I demonstrably have little to no experience or right to express my viewpoint whatsoever where it concerns psychedelic trance.
bargirl

I didn't watch the whole thing, but it's really upsetting to see this woman in such distress having a meltdown and people calling her a fat bitch and whatever else. Someone said "is this what the world's come to".

We are all human and far from perfect. It was actually embarrassing to watch and hearing whoever that was calling her a fat fuckin bitch, what the???? really is this what doofing has come too?

I also heard someone say the camera is on??? it would've been better to turn it off, cause it didn't do the doofing community any justice.

I guess i can't say too much as i wasn't there and i really can't watch the rest of the video. But i guess when doofing there are lots of things to consider and that's including the people at the event and surrounding it.
herbsandspices

^^

This would make sense if she hadn't hit several people prior to the camera being turned on. I think that's the critical point.
2nd17th

she was the stupid one for showing up with a big piece of metal trying to to hit ppl, she had to be disarmed. she is lucky she didnt get the crap beaten out of her when she assaulted several ppl trying to talk to her and again when she tried to pull over the speakers. if she had pulled a speak stand over it may have injured herself or someone else. she should have just waited on the road for the police to arrive and not tried to act the hero making threats that she had big blokes coming up now to shut us down. it was funny when she rang to see where they were and she started abusing them because they didnt want to come and when the cops showed up she gave them a mouth full as well.
In the end, she left and we got to party on.
also this was a private party and this wasnt the doof scene as it is now. it was some doofers and locals having a good time celebrating 3 birthdays.
Pete_Paranoid

While I would encourage Mothers to kerb their maternal instincts and call noise complaints from the safety of their own homes, you guys this year have behaved disgracefully and I have never been so ashamed to know you.

Breaking into private property, vandalising and other aggressive behaviour, inappropriate and dangerous workplace behaviour, stealing, and now a incident of harassing small children and their young mother.

Do you guys think or even care what position you put me in?

You guys all need to wake up, and get your shit together!
merlinux

wow, what a discussion....
Anyway I felt bad for the chick but we all acted well I believe. She made a fool of herself and I think the coppers liked the way we all behave compared to her extreme behaviour...
When you have 50 drunk people in the bush partying it is not as simple as you pack and you go like she wanted...
And in my world you do not need to hit people in order to give yoiur opinion like she did.
I agree with nick, she is a psycho bitch and probably will stay like that for the rest of her life.
36 posts Page 1 of 2