El Stompo Grande

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
56 posts Page 1 of 3
Gibson_ewok

Cheers,
Bill.
gelidoartist123

:killah: Nice videos billathon.

Yum yum yum
Gibson_ewok

Classic!
ATREYU

Nice party. I really like being in amongst the trees. The decor made it xtra sweet.
Anklepants was a wicked unique sound+ that stayin alive track was cool.

I look forward to the next one. :atom:
rollyz

What a awesome party. Great set up, stage, sound, lighting, visuals, lasers, trippy UV decor. What a great theme, punters and DJs dressing up, a dancing catus with erection from all the excitement, and hows yummy was the feast! Recycle bins and ashtrays everywhere keeping the forest clean. This has created a new benchmark in doofland! :mrgreen: And what a great location, the forest was good. Well done to all involved! Keep em coming out this way!
gelidoartist123

such a pitty anklepants's set was cut short by that guy that pulled the plug.

grrrr
Damb trippers
treedreamer

apart from the decor, interesting site, old pals and some solid, intelligent night tunes, the music on sunday was lame (except for the 5 pm or so guy, but too late unfortunately). infantile. insulting. insecure. lacking in journey, talent or integrity. tom jones re-vamp? etc - it's lazy and amateur at best.

and that is an opinion from someone without political/social agenda or affiliation. just an old doofer looking for a doof.

the new wave? a new direction? what a joke. things really have changed.

now that is off my chest, gonna put on some real psy-trance and fuckin' dance off this fugue.
gelidoartist123

treedreamer wrote :
apart from the decor, interesting site, old pals and some solid, intelligent night tunes, the music on sunday was lame (except for the 5 pm or so guy, but too late unfortunately). infantile. insulting. insecure. lacking in journey, talent or integrity. tom jones re-vamp? etc - it's lazy and amateur at best.

and that is an opinion from someone without political/social agenda or affiliation. just an old doofer looking for a doof.

now that is off my chest, gonna put on some real psy-trance and fuckin' dance off this fugue.

How much more ignorant can 1 get ?
merlinux

gelidoartist123 wrote :
treedreamer wrote :

How much more ignorant can 1 get ?

You may not like the music but it is very insulting to call it 'amateur at best'. Music is quite a personal thing and not everyone likes the same thing. Just to prove my point the highlight of this party to me was bill/ryan and anklepants... I think they create amazing tunes and are amongst the best out there...
Anyway it was a beautiful party. Thanks to the chickens and noismaker crews!
ionized

treedreamer wrote :

Didn't you get the memo? Psytrance is dead. To be replaced by dubstep and electro. :cry:
BigSpoon

This was a fucking well rad party.

I know because I've stretched the muscles on the top of my foot and it fucking hurts like a right shithead!

Excessively good times were had yesterday. Very much fun!
That feast was even better than I'd hoped it would be.

A real return to solid FUN VIBES doofing. Haven't had such a nice time at a doof in quite some time!

The spot was excellent indeed! I've been saying we need another doof IN the trees ever since Caveman's first birthday doof out there. Its just so much nicer to be partying among trees!

I'm totally stoked with the chicken's efforts! El Stompo really put me in a good place and the positivity is continuing! Exactly what good doof should do! :bounce:
Psyfarmer

treedreamer wrote :

:shock:
You Sir/Ma'am, are an idiot.
keirrajade

i have to apologise for not being able to make it due to car problems :( absolutely spewing i missed it!!! sounds like it was an awesome party, as the chickens' parties always are :)
bio[diversity]

What a Grand Stomp !!

Thanks to all involved, sterling effort !!
AdrianPsy

Definitely the best and most memorable party I've been to. Great work noisemaker crew! :bounce:

Does anyone know the name of that track that played just as the sun was setting on saturday night? It went on for ages saying stuff like "I am infinite, consciousness, love etc etc etc" in a vocoded voice. Sounded amazing.
bio[diversity]

AdrianPsy wrote :
Definitely the best and most memorable party I've been to. Great work noisemaker crew! :bounce:

Does anyone know the name of that track that played just as the sun was setting on saturday night? It went on for ages saying stuff like "I am infinite, consciousness, love etc etc etc" in a vocoded voice. Sounded amazing.

heya, that was a track from Ovnimoon's latest album. Nice hey ?? I've been wanting to start with that track for some time and by the reaction, it worked !

cheers, glad you liked it.
alien trancesistor

psytrance is not dead...its still alive and kicking..:)btw dubstep is a complete different genre..hw can it be next psytrance..cant even come close...has any one got dj boo! video??? or any videos of psy trance acts??

peace
:)
AdrianPsy

bio[diversity] wrote :
AdrianPsy wrote :

heya, that was a track from Ovnimoon's latest album. Nice hey ?? I've been wanting to start with that track for some time and by the reaction, it worked !

cheers, glad you liked it.

Yeah good stuff man! Was an awesome start to the night's music. :D
reverend pecker

Thanks to all that contributed to the magical vibe at "El Stompo Grande." My heightened state on saturday night was a pure cock tail of that contribution, and possibly sharing Vandos special drink- made from tequila, lemonade and a table spoon of pure placebo. gets me everytime.

Its a mighty pleasure being part of such a scene and community. We hope that we catered to everybodies tastes at some point over the week end.

i guess if we the noisychickens achieved a thumbs up, "from the decor, interesting site, old pals and some solid, intelligent night tunes and possible one other musician," through out your weekend, then i feel thats a pretty good attempt , giving that 400plus individuals have come to experience, all with different tastes. With some choosing to eat all the pie... But as usual, it helps to keep opened minded, after all thats part of the meaning of a "doofer" .

Fully Sick dog Chicken Pie...
depo

AdrianPsy wrote :

I didnt go to the party but that sounds like its this track.

Track 08 galactic mantra (with_via_axis_and_itomlab) by Ovnimoon

from the album

Ovnimoon-geometric poetry-2009-gem

Nice cd it is
paultrax

have to say awesome party thumbs up to the chickens to see 90% orf the crowd out stomping 90% orf the time :atom:
havent enjoyed a party as much in ages :killah:
anyone got any pics to post ? cant wait until the next instalment :bounce:
Slink

The vibe at this party and pretty much everything else (not my laptop) was awesome, great job to noisychickens and all involved. :dj:
KOKIDOO

Definitely fun party!!! saw n sense all the efforts :killah: ....the vibes was beautiful ....love those treessss!!!! :mrgreen:
.happy chickies always brought the pure n smiley vibes. :lol: ....thanks u to the the crews for keeping our community grow.. ........ n thanks for the pinky punchyy ...yumyumm baahdumm!!baahdumm!!!!!! :P ....I'm already up for the next one
psyfather

Bravo and Mucho Grasia's to all who gave selflessly to make EL STOMPO the party of all party's. I am writing this because of negative comments heard both at the party (sunday) and in at least one post on this forum.Firstly let me say if you arrived after sunrise sunday then I'm afraid you missed the boat,if you were present the whole w-end and still harbour negative thoughts then my advice is 'give it time' you have recieved a gift that very few people will ever experience,....let me explain, From the moment it was concieved all those months ago 'EL STOMPO GRANDE has generated interest, excitment,anticipation etc etc in fact it's own 'energy', as was evident in the many posts on this and other forums in the weeks leading up to it. By the time sat arvo arrived this 'energy' was palpable, written across the faces of all those present and steadily biulding as the evening unfolded, I personaly knew I had to start dancing early to warm up,as I felt something big was coming. What came was the highest group consciousness ever attained at a doof in Australia, at about 4am a most powerfull healing force was unleashed upon our gathering. In all my years(this life) doofing I can honestly say the closest we came to this was Arisian feilds, some 5 or 6 years ago,HALUCINOGEN were playing and interestingly it was about 4am,maybe this time is significant, a hint for all those who sleep all night or arrive sun morn for some psy chill wiggly bum dancing, you either stomp the ground to some psytrance or your not DOOFING!! Anyway back to the Grande' Alas our human frailties allow us only a fleeting glimps of the 'Gods' we can be, so the party was always going to stuggle to maintain any intensity after the 'shower of power'. The daytime d j's and party-goers must not feel let down or cheated in any way.
Satori

Serious stuff!
56 posts Page 1 of 3