Bent Perception 2010

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
35 posts Page 1 of 2
dicA

Wow man that party was epic... loved it, the best line up, mad dancefloor and the KV2 was a throber, i have never heard such a good sound before that.

Well done Benny and Crackers and all the NPC and everyone that contributed. Photos Please!!!!
:atom:
Pete_Paranoid

I've never seen Broken Toy perform live as every time he's on a line up I've had to cancel! Spooky, maybe he's my bad omen!

I would have preferred site directions when I was promised and requested so I could of made the necessary arrangements and have time to setup and go. 4 months on and I'm still waiting from my light to be returned. Both of these things are costing me time and money, neither which I have. Neither of these things were my fuck up so I have the legitimate right to complaint, I'm not trying to rip people down (quite the opposite in fact, I'm trying to support our community and world, whilst in many instances single handily fight those who wish to divide our community and world,) I'm trying to make an improvement. Do you actually think I like complaining?

I saw it was a dark night and wanted to go for a hundred and one reasons, including my own comfort and survival, however due to the circumstances I could not and the reasons to my actions remain grounded.
Trip_Stalker

was a good doof. tetrameth was fuckin crazy and god bless camp quality where man can be a king in comfort.
ATREYU

Awesome party. Highlight for me was Dislex6- Phat bouncy rockingness : :bounce: :killah:
The weather was perfect, the decor looked wicked,and that sound system was siick. It feels great to be able to hug the speaker without fear of pain in my ears, pure crystal phatness.

Cheers for the fun times. :atom:
AdrianPsy

Great party, awesome vibe, amazing people. I was only there from midday on saturday onwards and the only complaint I have is too much psy breaks and all that jazz. That's just me though. I was getting really bored. The rest of the music was AWESOME though.. a bit more actual psytrance wouldn't have hurt though. Sound system was ok.. Overall though, awesome party.
alien trancesistor

what a party...:) u guys are making my stay in australia better and better big ups to all the crew members...wonDerful one of my best parties in australia. :killah: :killah:

operators who damAged me were PAWANA, SUBSTANCE, DICA, GROUCH, AGENT 23, DELIRIANT, SENSIENT HEDONIX. heard all the operators for the first time great music hedonix set was very special for me those goa acid leads took me back to beaches of goa. pawana's music was mad..truly enjoyed the basslines of the track and of course the BPM'S..hehe and apart from music crowd was amazing awesum vibes and food was yummy...thanks heaps to everyone

peace
rollyz

I got stuck on a delayed train for a hour, then to be transfered to go on a bus, but got stuck in a lift for a hour, only to get rescued and come out on the floor I entered the lift, but then a tain was waiting to run, which pased another train, where a guy peered thru a window as I looked, giving me a chopped off head sign, pointing back at teh end of the train, where I saw emergancy workers and a decapitated body beside the train. But at least after getting the wrong bus, I finally got to see butch punk dykes bashing each other on rollerskates :twisted:
keirrajade

holy shit thats fucked up.......
Hefty Output

fuck yeah just got home all i can say is ...

RESULTS!!!!

you guys know how to throw a great forest dance...

And fuck the wizard in charge of flying that giant all powerfull metal chook of the skys and all the people working in the belly of that beast/flight got a huge dose of some futuristic B grade jokes coming thick and fast.. it was as good as the first time you watch cool running's ...after they had to wait for 20 mins for us to get on the plane.. not because we got there late .. we got there two hours early ..............we may have been off burning our bridges and getting more results at the bar....and i had to spend some time explaining to the check in bloke that my name is in fact Daniel and NOT Johnny Lazer like my hat that i was wearing will have you believe...... "look i dont care if you take my hats side over me ...... my name is in fact Danel... i just like having the words Johnny Lazer upon my head gear......its my life style choice..... is it not 2010?? as if now is not a appropriate time to to rock a futuristic hat slogan of my choice???.."

but i digress ...

ben and crew... that is one tight techno ship you blokes run... you know who you are... thanks farrrkin heaps.. trav if you think thats includes you..... get out of it bloke!! you cant offer a bloke a bourbon then stiff him with a Carlton cold!! :lol:
if i dident come up for this i was just planing to head down to the.R.S.L and arm wrestle old blokes for beers and smokes as per norm... and fuck im over that..

there was most def a mad awesome tune rash all up and down the back end of that setup... im going to need to have the mad pinetarsol bath from hell to get that massive grouch session out of my fur!!

and i really liked old matey james nesono's a.k.a blood diamond's set.. good onya bloke!!
and to cut it short... (thank fuck)
*OTHER CUNTS WHO GOT RESULTS*
circuit bent.. if i dident think you guys may be from the future just here to teach us the how to grow beards... and how to make a small dwelling out of old thongs you find on the ground after revolver night club clears out... we may just be able to be mates.. and eli for the last time i dont want to buy your home made jam's and chuttneys... NO ONE DOES.. (i dont care much your hanging to play daytona at timezone) :)
-Micheal J mollusk.. awesome work brus... im stoked to be your beard apprentice... full blown growth yoda!!
-the man the myth the maverick.. RIGSY!!! way to step in and get the job done....
-my albino accountant tour whife Tim-"oi bloke you cunts want to go hang out at the boggers or what!!?"-hanlon ...thanks for not stabbing me in the neck on the flight home...
-paul "orr i spilt a bit more than a morsel of what i hope is gravy" morsel... great seeing you brus!! dont spew on my rig!!
-paul faaark get here bloke i have a shirt on-abad fuck your good at living souly on old burger rings you find on the dance floor
-belly- where to start?...well first if his son is reading this.."FUCKING STOP STEALING YA DADS UNDIES!!" your dad looks fucked in yours... and its a real bad scene to get into... blokes sittin in allys just swapping undies.. thats how you get crotch aids..
"oi dad break out the good jocks im going on a date!!" fuck that.. mum allways said..son get your own fucking jocks..something we can all live by.
-pete-"i found some yogurt in my sleeping bad that ben lent us...*which is why we now call them "bush Twinkies" because when ever you borrow sombodys sleeping rig theres always a strong chance that people have got on the good foot and done the bad thing..thus "bush Twinkies" :) * well i hope its yogurt... it dident really taste HEAPS like yogurt..hmmmm.."tetrahole... what can i say i now know why you shave your head.. its to make you streamline in a knife fight.. your like a young Kathy freeman in a wind tunnel..

and fuck im over this review doo goo.. it got mad out of control..
Hefty Output

(Tim here posting on Dan's account 'cause I have no idea what my old login is...)

That was awesome. Solid and varied lineup...best on ground goes to Grouch who totally blew my head off...so staunch, so psychedelic...flawless. I have honestly never lost my shit on a dancefloor to that extent before. The KV2 rig was absolutely purring.

Thanks to the crew for having us up again, and everyone for the hospitality/putting up with my shit for another weekend.
Ahavamour/Bryan

amazing party, best time iv had since the last one. :killah:
TETRAMETH,QUENCH,BOKEN TOY/NESONO & ONE TASTEY.... some of the best live music i have heard in a long time :atom:
really nice set up all together, guys u did so so well... and finchy ur rig was sounding fantastic.
met some amazing and friendly new people out there also, always good times.
thank u everybody :mrgreen:
duliel

Very eventful and interesting weekend!
Some great sets (e.g. Grouch, Agent23, to name a few), and I really liked the set up. Wish I didn't have to leave early :-(
D-ANgel and Elliott

Thanks Benny and crew-- awesome party as usual!**

ॐ♥ double spooning**love affair with nature ** red wine** fire laying and star gazing**lasers thru kaliedescope** music with phat bass esp Tetrameth :atom: ** One Tasty Morsel*Sensient*Alex Up*YUMYUM music-- my soul is fed well!! Amazing new peeps** good friends ** body painting(thanks 2 all the peeps who let me paint u- spesh stuff)** danced my face off for hours to the bouncy strechy sexy music :mrgreen: , awesome natural playground down the back which stole me away from the party for 4hours* free lance love cheffing in the food stall**** best line up in all my years of doofing--- I love you world ♪♫♪♫♪ ฟืก ดี My god I love everything **ส ส น ด ศ ฯ ॐ♥
Ecotek

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
I've never seen Broken Toy perform live as every time he's on a line up I've had to cancel! Spooky, maybe he's my bad omen!

I would have preferred site directions when I was promised and requested so I could of made the necessary arrangements and have time to setup and go. 4 months on and I'm still waiting from my light to be returned. Both of these things are costing me time and money, neither which I have. Neither of these things were my fuck up so I have the legitimate right to complaint, I'm not trying to rip people down (quite the opposite in fact, I'm trying to support our community and world, whilst in many instances single handily fight those who wish to divide our community and world,) I'm trying to make an improvement. Do you actually think I like complaining?

I saw it was a dark night and wanted to go for a hundred and one reasons, including my own comfort and survival, however due to the circumstances I could not and the reasons to my actions remain grounded.

It would certainly appear so from the outside.
D-ANgel and Elliott

I found a tigers eye pendant on the dance floor in the dust-- if it belongs to you PM me :) :mrgreen: Beautiful piece :))
STEVONOISEMAKER

flippin sweet party.

crew held it together tight, was very well organised.

decors were pretty sweet, particularly impressed with the multilayered/spinning shade structure over the dancefloor. nice!

sound walloped. and musics were sweet. agree with adrian there seemed to be a bit of a lack of good ol full on psy on the sat, but there was a great variety of tunes overall.

very comfortable weekend really, with great food options, stalls, and spaces like camp quality to recline and enjoy good company.

cheers to all involved:)

oh and a special thanks to thte folk that helped us with flat tyre number 1, flat battery, and then tyre number 2, on the way out:) hehe long mission home that was!
Gibson_ewok

I reckon this "there needs to be more psy" attitude is just silly. There was plenty of psy i recall at least 8 hours of it. Thats heaps of any style of music. Why are people so scared of variation ? Psy trance is not the be all and end all of ear candy. In the end it's all just techno anyway. Anyway just my opinion i reckon psy's been dead for ages now. It's all in the glitch factor now :killah:

Cheers,
Bill.
simon

STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :
there seemed to be a bit of a lack of good ol full on psy on the sat,

probably because there is a lack of good full on psy in general ;)

awesome party, although i spent far too long trying to keep my young one in check, and no where near enough time on the dance floor. ah well, parental responisibility is a bitch, but what can you do?. Every time i went down there i heard good musics, i just wish i could of danced more! :) loved the inflatable monsters and decor. Meat Axe was huge, and im glad i caught throbgoblins last breaks set, pity there will be no more but his next musical adventure sounds like it will be good! hell, i even liked the night music - whats going on there?! my supply of jadex seems to be running out ;)

in the end we had to leave quick, went out the back way, got lost, came out 20 k from hexam! what an adventure. the forest out the back way is magical, so many rocky streams that just begged to be explored...
ALEXUP

Amazing parties guys, glad to be a part of it. Line up was one of the best I have seen.

Anyone find my little safety pod (Little Yellow Tent) ? I need it for Perth this weekend :)
keirrajade

how did you manage to forget that?! lol!
ATREYU

Koks Posted in my account by accident :roll:

:P Epic Party!!!! Thanks to Benny + Crackers and all involve ....very magical site everything is reminded me of how doof use to be ....Nice One NPC ;) :killah: ....
so awesome to see cracker doing morning phat stompin !!! :mrgreen: ..that was kewl!!!
very well organized love food n coffee + Chai + brownie n around campsite was nice ....i managed to get a quick frozen swim down the river but was really cold :shock: !!!!....love the forest after rain everything so alive!!....
i love pretty much everything there ...2 thumbs up for a pretty well done line up... love abuse technical skills n ur set was really nice .....broken toy just pretty cool music , agian technical freak n yummy baby face .... :P ....
the sounds was amazingly top quality :killah: Finchy 's big girls is a top of all .....
phat !!!!!! :thumb:
Agent 23 music was inspiring new way for my ears , Dica n Substance ..I love you guys music !!! so much!!!!!....
Hedonix !!! awesome !! well done old school!!!!! ...thanks for those divine melodies of the new age ..every tracks was perfect!!!!.,,your music definitely blew me to Anjuna beach ,dream times and memories of Goa :bounce: ....Thank u

Once again Bent perception have got my whole heart ....Thanks to the love the work n affords of the crews ....wonderful party!!!!! :atom:
Tezilla

Anyone got photos??
Sounds like it was an awesome party... Keen to see what i missed out on :(
D-ANgel and Elliott

I posted piccys on fb :)) Dannii Crystal :mrgreen: :bounce: :atom:
scruffy_hair

Hey I lost quite a few things and it would be wonderful to see them again.

A big pointy rainbow coloured hat, a very warm black ice-breaker jumper (this was left by a tree on the dance floor then in-conveniently removed before the end of the party) and a head torch (black, Princeton tec with 4 led's and 1 center beam).

This must just be a sign of how much fun was had at the party.

My number is 0407414947
STEVONOISEMAKER

simon wrote :
STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :
there seemed to be a bit of a lack of good ol full on psy on the sat,

probably because there is a lack of good full on psy in general ;)

naaaah, there's loads of good full on out there, and there was plenty played, just on the sat night it seemed to go from glitch n wobble almost straight into the dark stuff. bah, not like its much of an issue, music rocked throughout the weekend anyway:)
35 posts Page 1 of 2