Psyfari

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
29 posts Page 1 of 2
bio[diversity]

Excellent weekend ! Great site, decor, tunes and peeps.

Nice work stevo and friends, great set up !
TWeaKvsLiPS

ANYONE FOUND A PAIR OF BLACK AUDIO TECHNICA ATH700-D HEADPHONES AND A FULL CD WALLET LYING NEAR THE CHEESE TOASTIE SHOP ON SUNDAY NIGHT/ MONDAY MORNING PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

I lost every CD I own and my really expensive pair of headphones which are/were my pride and joy :( :(

If someone has them I will offer a reward.
Please PM me if you know anything...
Merkaba2012

Amazing!!!!!
A class act all the way!!!!!!
D-ANgel and Elliott

HEY ALL
Post from Renee (mate from QLD)
:mrgreen: Lost camera-- Sony silver- pictures on the camera would be pictures from Psyfari and piccys of possums etc-- if you find it please PM Dannii and she can return it to me :) will offer reward!
Last edited by D-ANgel and Elliott on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milf

TWeaKvsLiPS wrote :
ANYONE FOUND A PAIR OF BLACK AUDIO TECHNICA ATH700-D HEADPHONES AND A FULL CD WALLET LYING NEAR THE CHEESE TOASTIE SHOP ON SUNDAY NIGHT/ MONDAY MORNING PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

I lost every CD I own and my really expensive pair of headphones which are/were my pride and joy :( :(

If someone has them I will offer a reward.
Please PM me if you know anything...

hey man they were found! last i saw they were with stevo.. contact him and all should be good =)
rollyz

Who's got pics? Post em up!!! :killah:
~DEE~

Mad weknd from the time we got ther till the time we left!
awesome site! everything looked great! Love the system makes me just wana hug the speakers
seen a freakin wombat! fuk it was cold but well worth it!
best weknd!
STEVO AND CREW YOU DID A GREAT JOB! :killah:
BigSpoon

rollyz wrote :

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... a021c709a3

I only arrived at about 10:30 on Saturday night though.

This party was seriously friggin wonderful. I had an excellent time and I didn't come across one single person that wasn't having an absolute blast.

Thank you so damn much to Benny and everyone that helped in any way. Such an excellent gathering... the next one is much much too far away!
Ju-Ju

Shiver me wombats that was a hectic ice valley of wikedly wonderful madness.
Chikens/Noisemaker peoples.. good cunts!!

Such a brilliant infastructure. The way it was mapped out with all its features worked a perfect flow throughout the whole weekend. The way people drifted between stages and how energy shifted between them created a wikid dynamic.

J-world out done himself. Tastiest foods and trinkets to buy. Warming campfire areas. Siiik teepee Steevie (I passed out under it at one stage) Loved the themes with the stages. And the purple vagina stage was pulsatingly lush and pumpin with mad soundwaves the whole time.

best Sets... Spoonhead and Xenoscapes, Angela Rose, Circuit Bent, and Davinda ripped it first time on big rig!! whooo..

Was a huge party but still felt like it was tight and cosy with everyone being mates.

Lub n grattitude to all...
gher

Did anyone find a single practice poi made of rope? One of the bogans snatched it off me on Saturday night and threw it into the crowd on the main stage, before disappearing into the night. I asked about a dozen people and apparently it got picked up and kept behind the main stage but I never saw it.

Not that it's worth a lot or hard to make again, but it would be nice to have back.
gelidoartist123

Smooth PArty :)

Both Riggz WERE QWALATIY !!
:killah: :killah: :killah:

:mrgreen: = setup

Thnx all involved :bounce:
mrbadgerman

Ummm........................

YEAH!!!!! You crazy noisy chicken people outdid yourselves once again, the party was epic from the moment it started. Both stages sounded absolutely huge but still with awesome clarity, every act i heard was brilliant quality. The stages and lights looked amazing, that with the steve's crazy contraptions and jays jelly world created the best looking party i'd ever seen, that looked fucking sexy guys, especially when the fog came, i'd never seen a light show look like that. Massive sets of the party go to Azax syndrome, leeroy and soundwave, you guys were fucking huge!!!!

Thanks heaps chicken people for letting me playx2 ill see you at psyfari 3

P.S I think everyone probably would've died if it was for that huge fire and giant pile of wood the property owner chopped, he = legend
gabbakeisen

top location & great crowd, me and my mates had a blast!
keirrajade

mad party guys, well done and thanks for having us! we rocked up saturday night and thought the place was on fire at first then realised it was just lots of lighting...it looked amazing! especially in the fog...really loved the various different styles of music throughout the weekend, and the decor was wicked! i loved the windmill above the main dancefloor...and the giant dinosaur (where do you get those from?) nice to see so many different stalls, the hot tea came in handy at 6am sunday...brrrr it was cold!

i could hear azax syndrom playing from our van, what a fucking staunch set! the best i've ever heard! i really wish i could have come out from under the doona to come and dance to it (couldn't handle the cold!), but i was dancing just as much where i was hehe...really nice crew there, good to see no dickheads...i did miss a lot of people tho! hope to see them next time...

hope everyone recovered well :)
reirei

What a amazing weekend! I was sad I had to leave early on Sunday but both Friday and Saturday night was kickass! The fog was so intense, I felt like I was in a completely different place from the night before.

The only negative thing was the live act on saturday night. The sound really didn't travel well down to the camping area.

Wonderful party guys, I look forward to the next one!
gher

Whoever grew and brought those oranges by the main stage is a fucking legend. Those oranges were amazing! I must have had like five of them at the party and took another six home.
Satori

That was a great party, loved the set-up, was very evident that a lot of love had been put into that party and it was reflected in the vibe of the people there.
Good work to all involved.
Thanks for having me play again too, was very fun.....And very cold. :bonfire:
Hope to be involved again next year :)
:killah: :bounce: :atom:
SubStance

Can somebody please contact me on 0240177108 ASAP. I leave to go overseas tomorrow and i have received no contact from this crew. Steve you left before sorting everything out and have been un contactable since.

EDIT- For the record......

Was a great party, I had a ball and the fog was ultra trippy. The sound was the best I have heard from that rig but some more work still needed. Major sound clash in the campsite. Overall a very good vibe and solid effort.

Great seeing Rory again too after so many years! see ya again soon mate.

(If contact cant be made before i head out please call my GF elodie on 0405 058 165. I know you guys have alot on but hopefully i can chat with someone befor i fly out in the morning :) Good luck.
Abuse

wicked party peeps, had a blast.. thanks for the good vibes :)

could someone please tell me the artist of a song that got played on sunday arvo... it was on the second stage around 5-6pm, it sounded like a psy remix of the bee gee's -stayin alive
traveller

^^^

that is most probably the Mr Bill remix,
he is the only hipster i know who has
done a remix of that haha

:m: :m: :m:

free download from Mr Bills website music section:
http://mrbillstunes.com/products_free.php

the australian anthem remix is cool too hehe

edit: hmm on checking the set times it doesnt look like
he was playing at that time actually...
oh well, enjoy the Mr Bill version anyways, maybe its the
same one :)
Satori

SubStance wrote :
Can somebody please contact me on 0240177108 ASAP. I leave to go overseas tomorrow and i have received no contact from this crew. Steve you left before sorting everything out and have been un contactable since.

EDIT- For the record......

Was a great party, I had a ball and the fog was ultra trippy. The sound was the best I have heard from that rig but some more work still needed. Major sound clash in the campsite. Overall a very good vibe and solid effort.

Great seeing Rory again too after so many years! see ya again soon mate.

(If contact cant be made before i head out please call my GF elodie on 0405 058 165. I know you guys have alot on but hopefully i can chat with someone befor i fly out in the morning :) Good luck.

Same trav, was great to see you after a very long time! Have a ball overseas and look me up when you get back :)
Pete_Paranoid

As I didn't (/couldn't) attend this event I'll probably cop a ton of grieve for this post, but here goes nothing, please remember I have a lot better things to do than hang around a group of people that don't appreciate the time, money and energy I put into the scene and any comments will be absolutely no skin off my nose whatsoever...

rollyz wrote :

Sorry no that was actually the first doofcorp! (lol)

mrbadgerman wrote :
Ummm........................

YEAH!!!!! You crazy noisy chicken people outdid yourselves once again, the party was epic from the moment it started. Both stages sounded absolutely huge but still with awesome clarity, every act i heard was brilliant quality. The stages and lights looked amazing, that with the steve's crazy contraptions and jays jelly world created the best looking party i'd ever seen, that looked fucking sexy guys, especially when the fog came, i'd never seen a light show look like that. Massive sets of the party go to Azax syndrome, leeroy and soundwave, you guys were fucking huge!!!!

Thanks heaps chicken people for letting me playx2 ill see you at psyfari 3

P.S I think everyone probably would've died if it was for that huge fire and giant pile of wood the property owner chopped, he = legend

Nice post, your last couple of posts have been thoughtful and conscientious, keep up the good work! Actually you have seen lighting like this just not with this amount of fog! Steve (Vibra) has had that laser for over a year, and after seeing it, I asked Steve if he minded if I brought one too. After receiving his approval, I blew all the money I would make from Rhythmic Earth last year and bought one and used it there. I use it with a fazer (a upscale fog machine that uses the same non-toxic water based fluid as a fog machine, but produces a similar finer quality fog as a oil based hazer (I bought especially for you guys after reading and receiving verbal and written feedback on the concerns of doofers on fog machines)). As with all things, anything looks much better on dmx via a console than on auto mode. Mine is currently in a long "to do" list as I need to open it up and realign the green laser as it received a bumpy ride after a few gigs.

speed + precision + experience = killer lighting
Psyentific

Awesome Party, i enjoyd the time i was there even that was short, was nice seeing some ppl and absolute pleasure playing behind the decks. Thanks for making it happend to everyone involved and everyone who was there.

Abuse wrote :
could someone please tell me the artist of a song that got played on sunday arvo... it was on the second stage around 5-6pm, it sounded like a psy remix of the bee gee's -stayin alive

Iplayd on Sunday from around 5:30 to about 7:30 on second stage, i didnt playd Bee Gee's remix track, maybe Cuzzy he was on before me maybe he playd that... However i manage to record my set and link of it is in demo section....
See you all soon.
Cuzzi

could someone please tell me the artist of a song that got played on sunday arvo... it was on the second stage around 5-6pm, it sounded like a psy remix of the bee gee's -stayin alive[/quote]

I playd on Sunday from around 5:30 to about 7:30 on second stage, i didnt playd Bee Gee's remix track, maybe Cuzzy he was on before me maybe he playd that... However i manage to record my set and link of it is in demo section....
See you all soon.[/quote]

Cuzzy here,
it wasnt a Bee Gee's remix its a Terrafractal (Felix) Track called (only so much oil) its a huge track one of my Fav's ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Peace
mrbadgerman

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

Nice post, your last couple of posts have been thoughtful and conscientious, keep up the good work! Actually you have seen lighting like this just not with this amount of fog! Steve (Vibra) has had that laser for over a year, and after seeing it, I asked Steve if he minded if I brought one too. After receiving his approval, I blew all the money I would make from Rhythmic Earth last year and bought one and used it there. I use it with a fazer (a upscale fog machine that uses the same non-toxic water based fluid as a fog machine, but produces a similar finer quality fog as a oil based hazer (I bought especially for you guys after reading and receiving verbal and written feedback on the concerns of doofers on fog machines)). As with all things, anything looks much better on dmx via a console than on auto mode. Mine is currently in a long "to do" list as I need to open it up and realign the green laser as it received a bumpy ride after a few gigs.

speed + precision + experience = killer lighting

Steve's contraption was a giant decor installment over the dance floor and a over sized tee pee, i didn't mean lasers, but they were mostly benny's and liquid sight's. And yes those lasers are spotwaves, quality, good and cheap.......... The layout is what made it for me, lights scattered all around the whole party, not all in one spot doing stage light, they were all positioned according to the decor and terrain. Also come on how awsome is a giant jellyfish's garden full of shelter blankets and pillows and uv.
29 posts Page 1 of 2