Sounds Psylly

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
16 posts Page 1 of 1
TWeaKvsLiPS

F.U.C.K

What a sick party..
Haven't been that loose since the time I was an ageing russian prostitute working in a Congolese diamond mine.

Thanks Benny and Stevie and every other fucking LEGEND that was involved in putting this on..

It looked fucking incredible, it sounded even better and as usual it throbbed pure ballz.

Going to go and try reassemble my mind now...will try for a better review again when I am able to put together more than 3 coherent sentences in a row.

thank you, come again.
bio[diversity]

What a Psylly weekend ! :lol:

i had a great time. Loved the site, loved the sounds, loved the vibe.

I thought the format worked really well, hour sets mean more diversification, continually changing the vibe and not getting boring. The programming was the hero, everyone playing in a time slot that suited the style they wanted to play.

Excellent work Benny, Stevie and the New-ee Crew.Never a dull moment.

My only disappointment was in the amount of trash left around by everyone, even the dancefloor at times looked messier than the punters ! Some campers just drove out and left everything behind, they know who they are and should be ashamed. Good on you Benny for spending the last hours of yesterday cleaning it all up,

Now, back to the really Psylly world.
synthz

TWeaKvsLiPS wrote :
F.U.C.K

:killah:
venatrix

bio[diversity] wrote :
My only disappointment was in the amount of trash left around by everyone, even the dancefloor at times looked messier than the punters ! Some campers just drove out and left everything behind

That definitely sounds pretty silly... :|
Factor 1

i found my cameras8=)
Last edited by Factor 1 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vile dellusions

TWeaKvsLiPS wrote :
F.U.C.K

What a sick party..
Haven't been that loose since the time I was an ageing russian prostitute working in a Congolese diamond mine.
Going to go and try reassemble my mind now...will try for a better review again when I am able to put together more than 3 coherent sentences in a row.

Agreed! twas a sick party!! nice vibes! awesome dancefloor like last year! A1 all around!
and yes man u were loose! hahaha u still cant put a sentence together?? thats what you were like on sunday! :lol:
and totally agree with BIO shaneo! nice program and the hour time slots worked well!!
well done benny again!! totally tops!
:dj: :killah:
fav set would have to be pawana set!!! mental!! mental mental!!!
but saying that everyone did a top job!! really dug the night through to about 1pm!! rocking!!
woot woot! :dj: :killah: :alien:
STEVONOISEMAKER

Nice party!

Setup was sweet, pyramid and such looked feckin awesome. Nice work banana n vibra n co:)

Slight bummer it kicked off late, although even with the short set times, I found the music flowed quite well.

Especially in the early morning, I think it was viledelusions>pawana>acidfaciallips>phsiris.
I just really really enjoyed that block of music. Had a really nice atmosphere n flow to it:)

It definitely wasn’t an all-over-the-place mix of random DJs as some people predicted it would be, I didn’t think so anyway.

There was a couple d1ckheads at the party, n yeah the clueless people who left behind rubbish, all in all though, lotsa smiles, lotsa dancefloor shenanigans, and lotsa nonsensical jibba jabba. Hehe a very happy and psylly weekend indeed:)
Dudzcooker

We left 1 bin at this place.....I m not used to do it, fucking big mistake. Usually, i m environmentally conscious. I m really sorry don t flagelate me.

Big thanks to the organisers, it was awsome, beautiful decorations, lights, people...good and energizing music all the night...crazy time under the hailstorm :bounce:

SORRY once more
do23rr

What an awesome time. Thanks heaps.
But I have to ask, what was with the first DJ? He was so funny.
STEVONOISEMAKER

do23rr wrote :
But I have to ask, what was with the first DJ? He was so funny.

yeah that guy's just crazy!
Pete_Paranoid

venatrix wrote :
bio[diversity] wrote :
My only disappointment was in the amount of trash left around by everyone, even the dancefloor at times looked messier than the punters ! Some campers just drove out and left everything behind

Um mar, bio[diversity] said something bad about the scene, quick everyone get violently angry, expect him to apologise and humiliate him in front of his international peers! :P
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
synthz

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
venatrix wrote :
bio[diversity] wrote :

Um mar, bio[diversity] said something bad about the scene, quick everyone get violently angry, expect him to apologise and humiliate him in front of his international peers! :P
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

rofl....
venatrix

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
venatrix wrote :
bio[diversity] wrote :

I was agreeing with him you pustulant fucking boil.
Pete_Paranoid

venatrix wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :
venatrix wrote :

I was agreeing with him you pustulant fucking boil.

2nd17th

thanks to everyone who helped out, played or just turned up to dance, you all made the night the way it was. the rubbish this year wasnt as bad as last year with only about a trailer full of bottles.

pete, u need to read the posts closer and not spam the threads. this is one reason we dont hire u anymore. u need to learn some social skills, it goes a long way to running a successful business.
shroomer

I still get flashbacks from that night. Great night. Just hope next time I will have a few more presents to give away to people. I was only able to do it a few times.

I cant wait to meet some more new people at these events.
16 posts Page 1 of 1