nye - new psycle

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
48 posts Page 1 of 2
treedreamer

no thread yet? oh well, guess i can start (peops prob still there!)

a really wonderful event and congrats to all organisers - really well-concieved - a lot of soul obviously went into the organisation.

Always a brilliant site and, despite the heat, the dancefloor water was lovely! sat night almost divine and esp. loved megatron/cybele set - spatial, energetic and powerful music. laser was the best i have seen - so pretty - and the fireworks at 12 too cute. the stunning gong room was adorable and soooo lovely in design with the mesh curtain and the subtle uv - i really applaud the artist/s on this. my only crit is not enough food options. but all-in-all, it really was great so thanks to all involved!
sman

Here's some of Tetrameth vs Shadow FX from the party... view in fullscreen for HD

infidelthetexan

Well, I for one can safely say that that was the best new years I've probably had. Well done npc!

No complaints about ANY tunes, best set times: everything flowed together beautifully....
Awesome site, woulda died without that river to keep me cool! and still managed to turn into a giant sunburnt strawberry despite layer upon layer of sunscreen :oops:

Amazing how many night creatures rocked up on friday night, completely filled the site and got the dancey action happening for hours on end. Those sprinklers were a relieving treat !

Good to meet more of you newcastle peeps and hope to see ya'll again soon! Big ups :respekt:
traveller

cool video, thanks :)

yeah was a great party thanks to all who worked hard
to make it happen!

:atom:
hillbilly-farm-boy

Wow, what a party. Awesome people with an awesome site. Massive effort by all involved.

One big massive downer that everyone needs to be aware of though. Whilst swimming in the creek one guy thought it was ok to swim around touching the girls inappropriately. He did this twice to girls in our group and it was no accident, i witnessed him doing it myself. We confronted this guy and made him leave the water. I then heard of other girls in other groups say to be carefull because there was some guy swimming around grabbing the girls, so this was not even the only case of this happening.

In my opinion this is really unacceptable and I am really worried about this guy wandering around parties at night while girls are quite wasted and sometimes alone. If he thinks he can get away with this in the middle of the day when the girls are quite obviously with a group of guys what could he do to a girl alone at night?

Dude, im sure you or one of your crew will read this. So get your self sorted before bad stuff happens. What you did is not excusable at all!!

Now this guy is a doofer not a random! Although i dont know him he has been seen at doofs before and was with a known crew of doofers.

So be care full people!
venatrix

hillbilly-farm-boy wrote :
Wow, what a party. Awesome people with an awesome site. Massive effort by all involved.

One big massive downer that everyone needs to be aware of though. Whilst swimming in the creek one guy thought it was ok to swim around touching the girls inappropriately. He did this twice to girls in our group and it was no accident, i witnessed him doing it myself. We confronted this guy and made him leave the water. I then heard of other girls in other groups say to be carefull because there was some guy swimming around grabbing the girls, so this was not even the only case of this happening.

In my opinion this is really unacceptable and I am really worried about this guy wandering around parties at night while girls are quite wasted and sometimes alone. If he thinks he can get away with this in the middle of the day when the girls are quite obviously with a group of guys what could he do to a girl alone at night?

Dude, im sure you or one of your crew will read this. So get your self sorted before bad stuff happens. What you did is not excusable at all!!

Now this guy is a doofer not a random! Although i dont know him he has been seen at doofs before and was with a known crew of doofers.

So be care full people!

Well if he is a doofer and not a random then post his picture and name if you actually want to help. If you know something say something useful. Inciting a lynching is not particularly productive.
AdrianPsy

I was there when this happened to my girlfriend and I'm not impressed one bit. I'm pretty sure someone else got some photos of him that will be around sooner than later (I hope). This kind of behaviour at doofs is not acceptable at all and it's not the first time this guy has done this sort of thing to girls from what another woman was telling me.

Besides this, amazing party. Best doof I've been to in a long while in terms of music, setup, lighting, decor etc. Nice work NPC :D Can't wait for the next production. :bounce:
venatrix

AdrianPsy wrote :
I was there when this happened to my girlfriend and I'm not impressed one bit. I'm pretty sure someone else got some photos of him that will be around sooner than later (I hope). This kind of behaviour at doofs is not acceptable at all and it's not the first time this guy has done this sort of thing to girls from what another woman was telling me.

It is not acceptable and he needs to be identified.
Ecl1pse

Pretty epic party, like everyone said, woulda turned into a bubbling puddle if not for that river ^.^

The theatre/chill-floor was an awesome addition too.
hillbilly-farm-boy

venatrix wrote :

Well if he is a doofer and not a random then post his picture and name if you actually want to help. If you know something say something useful. Inciting a lynching is not particularly productive.

I really dont think im inciting a lynching, the organisers are aware of the incident and the dude was pointed out.

I don't have a pic or a name. Why the flaming dude? Keeping quiet about this will help no one!!
venatrix

Not flaming, just trying to find out who it is.
Abuse

this is really bad news :shock: , i hope the girl(s) are ok..

thankyou everyone for making this a great nye, we had such a good turn out, we didnt expect so many.
Awesome tunes from everyone who played, special thanks to paul (otm) for the marathon 7hr staunch set, rain came in on the sunday night, so im glad we didnt have a repeat of last years 2 day tow out, my winch couldnt have gone thru that again i dont think..

Someone took my headphones case from the stage area, if anyone may know where it is please giv it back too me, its a leather technics black bag roughly 15cm x 20cm with a draw string...

anyways hope we can get most of that crowd at bent perception

peace :)
fowlerpace

What a great party and a wonderful way to start the new year.
Thank you! :clap:

Sorry to hear there are some idiots out there who want to spoil it for everyone, hopefully next time they'll just stay home!

Any one with photos please post as we didn't get a chance in all the chaos to get the camera out! :wink:

Thanks again to the organisers and to owners of the beautiful property, can't wait for the next one!

:wave:
shtonkalot

venatrix wrote :
Not flaming, just trying to find out who it is.

CRISPY is what he is known as.
I don't know his real name but I do know who knows him.

I will name and shame this guy publicly. I was present when the incidents that Hillbilly speaks of occured.
I recognised his face and got him identified by other crew. One other long standing well respected crew member recognised him as someone they'd had similar trouble with before.

Anyone who cares about this guy best get him help and make sure he doesn't attend any future parties.

Weak lying creep molesters are not welcome at parties.
Crispy is a weak lying creep molester.

I'll be following this up personally as will a few other guys in the scene. If Crispy decides to come to another party there are a few of us that will be making sure it will be his last.

**edit** Just got word that there is a pic available of this guy. I'll be happy to share it once I've gotten a copy and confirmed it's him.
I should also add that this guy pointed out some random who wasn't even present and blamed him to other people for the events after denying that there where any events in the first place. So others may have heard it was someone else.
I made sure I got him identified before he had left the scene though, I am confident in his identity.

I'd like to add that apart from this creep and the experience he forced on people this was the best party I've attended.
It's a shame this guy has made so many remember the negative and forced us to speak about problems rather than revel in the beauty that was NewPsycle 2010/2011.
hillbilly-farm-boy

This is not my pic and i do not know who took it as it was sent to me anonymously. I am sorry if i upset you by posting this pic without your permission however i feel this guy need to be recognised for the greater good of our community and so we can make sure he gets the help he needs.
Attachments
Croped.png
Croped.png (188.74 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
shtonkalot

That's him.
Here is a better crop.

Another picture.

His first name is Chris.
Last edited by shtonkalot on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smurker

Fantastic Party, thanks so much guys.

What ever happened to Lost Keys?
SpeakaHuggers

Thanks for the killer party NPC and to all involved!!! :killah: :killah: :killah:
was great to see a packed dance floor again... great energy, costumes, smiles and phat faces...
you guys that set up the sprinkler system....NOICE....seriously party savers....not a great deal of doofing to be had without it i recon....WELL DONE!!!
Musics was quite solid for the duration of the sparty...even come the third night/morning it sounded phat ass....i wish i wasnt so trash bags so i could have doofed it up on the 3rd night/day but the persian heat got too much and the water was tooo good to leave...
Thanks again Loyd!!! never get tired of that place...beautiful.
Lets do it again some time eyyy!!!
Bring on the BENTNESSS
PsiloBuds

awesome weekend past the weird shit that went down

Onetastymorsel session on sat night was definitely my highlight of the party
7 hours of next level goodness
Cyberwlf

Cool party, first one for my holiday back home. Always great to be outdoors in the aussie bush and that site is a real beauty. Weather wasn't as harsh as it looked it might get too which was nice. Thanks for the party guys. My main disappointment was not getting the chance to catch up with everyone I hoped to that had come along so hopefully will make up for that later!
Smurker

One Tasty Morsel was a machine on the last night. An amazingly talented machine, he kept giving my body life when I thought I was completely drained and dead.
tripn

Cyberwlf wrote :
Cool party, first one for my holiday back home. Always great to be outdoors in the aussie bush and that site is a real beauty. Weather wasn't as harsh as it looked it might get too which was nice. Thanks for the party guys. My main disappointment was not getting the chance to catch up with everyone I hoped to that had come along so hopefully will make up for that later!

what the hell. were you there?
davidnod

:bounce: all ye guys rock
venatrix

tripn wrote :
Cyberwlf wrote :
Cool party, first one for my holiday back home. Always great to be outdoors in the aussie bush and that site is a real beauty. Weather wasn't as harsh as it looked it might
get too which was nice. Thanks for the party guys. My main disappointment was not getting the chance to catch up with everyone I hoped to that had come along so hopefully
will make up for that later!

lol jesus man even I knew he was there! :D
Cyberwlf

tripn wrote :
Cyberwlf wrote :

Heh yeah, I was there dude. I saw you guys play but didn't spot you after your set to even come say hello.
48 posts Page 1 of 2