Straya Day

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
keirrajade

nice little party, really loved the sound system! sounded phat...benny you played some wicked tunes, was interesting to hear a different style instead of night time...once again my fav set of the weekend :)

loved the general location of the party and although at first i wasn't keen on the big mud pool next to the dance floor it did end up providing entertainment for everyone who ended up jumping/dancing in it...including myself...muddy hugs all around haha

only downfalls i think were the lack of lighting at night, twas a bit hard to see track names up at the dex and it was also pretty dark on the dance floor...and it was a lil difficult to find a good spot to setup a tent...

but apart from that it was loads of fun, everyone seemed to be having a ball, lots of happy faces all weekend!

thanks guys!
rollyz

Was this already on? I thought Straya Day was to be on Straya Day! Oh, looks like I might just stay home and play Xbox now. :(
Abuse

keirrajade wrote :
nice little party, really loved the sound system! sounded phat...benny you played some wicked tunes, was interesting to hear a different style instead of night time...once again my fav set of the weekend :)

awww thanks...
yeah iv been wanting to play a midmorning set for a while now, iv been collecting some chunky stuff :killah:

i enjoyed the party.. it was really hot for me though i couldnt get rid of the sweats

aussie aussie aussie
Psyentific

I had awesome time even that i didn't have plans to go to this party, was great seeing some friends i haven't seen in some time.... Music was great at all time, culdnt stop dancing :D .... Thanks to all who made it happen see u all next time!!!
D Deluxe

Thank you for such a fun and intimate doof :)
Easy to get to destination, and friendly peeps all round.
As already mentioned, more lights would have been awesome, but besides that, much fun

x D Deluxe
5 posts Page 1 of 1