BENT PERCEPTION last weekend

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
susan

hey Ben and Crackers, and every other funster who helped put this together-
thanks very much for your mad effort and for being such brilliant fun.
i had a whale of a time and my perception was quite nicely bent thank you very much.
longtime love to all of ya. :bounce:

Legohead- still got it mate :wink: nice to see you again too. xo
SpeakaHuggers

FULLY SICK !!!
Thanks Benny n Co...
That party was awesome from start to finish...solid rockin dancefloor and so many familiar faces old and new...
Had great time playing even if still quite jet laged from India.. and my perception was quite adequately bent...but had a ball!!
Only disapointment was missing a few sets a really wanted to see...TweakinLips..sorry i missed..my shrooms were ruling me for a while there..it sounded phat as from the car doof..and Legohead...missed his whole set on a drinks mish...Total bummer...that dude always rocked back in the day.
Really enjoyed hearing Dislex6 for my first time...nice to hear some solid phatness in the higher bmp range coming out of oz...we want more please...seriously..(Dark fast psychedelic..Future)..its the way :killah:
Only wished for more time to spend catching up with everone!...oh well always next time before the perception bending process takes place... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
anyone got pics?
VJ DAMAGE

bloody great.
Really
loved the forest
very happy to be at a doof rather than a paddock/car park party, haven't felt that energy for a while (except at Track parties)
got afraid when I encountered a feral pig, or it encountered me.
Sun Control Species makes my socks moist, still and One Tasty Morsel seems to be doing the best closing sets around.

blissfull sunday arvo action

RESPECT FOR DOING IT LEGAL AND LEAVING NO MESS!

love ya work
VJ DAMAGE

.. oops
Last edited by VJ DAMAGE on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
deXtrous

A warning about the leeches would've been cool. And the cockheads at the door.
SubStance

deXtrous wrote :

They have concrete for that!

I had a great time. Thanks to all the dancers during my first Prog Techno set, wasn't sure how that would be received. Really enjoyed ALL the music, if I was to say anything constructive it would be that I liked Dislexics better last year. Fav set was Sun Control who had EPIC sound, really pushes the system to its limits but getle and subtle at the same time...... I must be getting soft but it was really enjoyable:P
Abuse

wow, that was awesome, such a great vibe from everyone, i personally had a ball, even though i was running around crazy most of the party. Hope people liked the graffiti :)
music was top notch from all artists and dj's thankyou all for the journey.

big thanks to the state forestries for giving us permission to do the party, they helped us out alot.
thankyou to vando, vibra, factor 1 and anyone else that helped out..

deXtrous wrote :

whilst setting up there was absolutely no leeches, so how can i warn people about something i dont know about :shock:
+ what cockheads on the door, i hope your not talking about our door workers/security because they are awesome. and they arnt like that at all.. sorry you feel that way!!!
keirrajade

deXtrous wrote :

you're in the bush, you've got to expect some sort of nasty bug! and i thought the door people were great

thanks benny and all involved for such an awesome night! i set up my tent but never ended up using it because i was having too much fun dancing!
ATREYU

Yeah sweet party.

Fav sets were Mega, Lego and Sun Control.

Legohead was heaps cool flashback, back to when fullon morning was not cheezy. Sun control species music is superb, such quality sounds, a true master. Megatron tore my head off esp towards the end of his set.

Cheers Benny, Crackers and co for the fun times. :killah:
crackers

well it was a long road to get this party over the line but we did it and being legal didn't kill the vibe at all cause hey i had a absolute blast and forests nsw were so help full even when the police were making us jump through so many hoops they gave us a hand in dealing with them seems they were just as keen to see it go ahead as we were! during and after the event the forestry guys were so impressed with the hole thing and they said the site was left in a better state than before we got there so i think we will be able to have a good relationship with them in the future
thank you so much to vando ,obra and vibrajaw ,Dan that place looked amazing and to lee rohan Trent n willetts for all the help with set up we would stuffed without you guys
the music was awesome all the way through and sounded phat thanks to factor 1 bain and Bondie
but kv2 does make sounding good easy .
and as for our door people they do an awesome job and the only people that seem have a problem with them are people who still insist in trying to get in for nothing or for a discounted rate its hard enough to get our money back as it is it was a bit better this year we didn't loose half as much as we did last year but ya never know next year we may even have a win but those guys on the door are only doing their job and they do it well thanks Simone and crew.
all in all was a top event thanks to every one who came and had fun and we'll see ya's all again next year
susan

^ hell yeah! :bounce:
speekeesy

deXtrous wrote :

There were no leeches at all for me or my friends. And the door people are the nicest we've ever met. Guess some negative whingey karma just came back your way last weekend. Bummed to be you.

Thanks heaps to all the newie dudes- you guys rock it every time !
See you next year. :clap:
Hylomorphism

I missed this year's Bent Perception (I was quite immersed in other necessary endeavours). What dark psy artists did I miss? Did Hefty Output play?
13 posts Page 1 of 1