mash strikes again at club 77 !!!!!!!!!!

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
25 posts Page 1 of 1
goa_creme

Killer mid week party last nite..........good live set yaniv!!!!!!!

lui mash and trav..........u'll did it again.....

travs those 2 lesbians were killer got me to splits......hehehehehhe

dayvebreak

yeh howd it all go last night????

itchytriggerniggerfingers

Was good to catch up with a few friends, the music was awesome. Unfortunately my black Vans Off the Wall jumper & Realsurf cap went missing. If anyone accidently picked it up or found it, if they could PM me that would be appreciated :D
kathmandu

goa_creme wrote :

... those 2 lesbians were killer got me to splits......hehehehehhe

hah hah hah and chatting with their brother, who was encouraging me to join them for a three act play. who had come in eating 5 ecstacy pills and on a Bentley.

A.C.I.D.

those two leso's even asked me to gointo a 3some. i told u travs that they were trying to get you into bed. i was lucky enough to run we i did. but didnt mind being in between them. u know wat i mean.

besides that the night was awesome and want more.

Vile dellusions

A.C.I.D. wrote :
those two leso's even asked me to gointo a 3some. i told u travs that they were trying to get you into bed. i was lucky enough to run we i did. but didnt mind being in between them. u know wat i mean.

besides that the night was awesome and want more.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
fucking killah night!!!! thanks mash and Raptor!!!! had a fucking wikid time!! had heaps of fun behind the decks with trav!!! U-reckon fucking rocked!! such a solid live act! hope he comes back soon! cranking dance floor! great turn out for a mid week party! so many happy faces!!! all around awesome night! :twisted:
but fuck $5 beers. :verymad: :P
great to meet some new faces, put some names to faces and talk shit with those of whom i already knew.
whoop whoop! :killah:

~Wicked Angel~

Great set Yaniv! Good to meet u! Make sure you come back and do an outdoors set! U reckon? ;)

Great party Mash! What a fab turn out for a wed night. I felt like it was a weekend being in sydney. Loved hanging out with people afterwards too. It's been a while since i've done that. Thanks for your hospitality Mash! ;) :D

tripn

yeh that was a wicked night. i really like what theyve done with that venue. lets hope they dont go renovating it into a poshy, funky house playing club for scene queens.

u-reckens set was really good. definately one of the best israeli artists.

so which ones were the lesbians? what did they look like?

and more importantly.... how come none of you guys that got offered a 3some went for it??

virul3nt

The mauri and the other chick? Yeah, they propositioned my fiancee twice...

Cool night though! Can't believe it was a Weds! u-reckon rocked.

bobret the hobret

unless they had faces like a dropped pie - and those offered the threesomes already had girlfriends or something the only other explaination is that those dudes who got offered are softcocks.

bobret the hobret

good night by the way! :P

FRACAS

bobret the hobret wrote :
unless they had faces like a dropped pie - and those offered the threesomes already had girlfriends or something the only other explaination is that those dudes who got offered are softcocks.

i take it you are the threesome hard cock master .....would you have taken the offer .....or would you have questioned their proposition ....and possible "Maleness" (ie lady boys)...????

tripn

someone describe to me what they look like?? im gonna keep an eye out for them in the future. :)

flashfire

*laughs at private joke*

kathmandu

tripn wrote :
and more importantly.... how come none of you guys that got offered a 3some went for it??

i tried but the girls didn't agree to it. then they were asking me to take them to an rnb club, which i didn't want to. On the other hand his brother was inviting to their brand new place in the city on his Bentley after party, but was afraid I might be raped by a tongan dude.

Pi

Wicked Night, thanks Mash et al.

Dancing hard all night WITHOUT any form of Assistance :shock: Man, I felt as old as I am after that.

As for the lesbians, I didn't think they were serious (although I was never invited to a threesome :? maybe I should get a haircut and some new clothes).

I thought that the chick was grabbing my ass so that I would buy her and her friend a drink (whick I didn't, 'cause I'm a tight arse) I even told Adam to watch his wallet when her hands were diving into his pockets, maybe that's why he said no to a threesome. Or maybe he's just a softcock.

Cyberwlf

Just sounds to me like they were trying to scam whatever guy they could into doing stuff for them then dump them at the end of the night. But who knows. Certainly no one here, lol.

But yeah thanks Mash ! Felt like weekend fun mid-week. We need more stuff like this!

smurr-rf

Yea, great party, havent had that much fun in the middle of the week for awhile.

Love you guys !!!

Was one of those leso girls sitting on the other side of the dance floor near the dj ? Was she wearing black ?

u-recken

send the lesbs to israel...we will look after them :lol: thanx evrybody :!:

Vile dellusions

u-recken wrote :
send the lesbs to israel...we will look after them :lol: thanx evrybody :!:

hahahaha U funny c@#t!!!!! wikid tunes chief!! was wikid to play on the same line up as you!! hope you come back soon and ripp it up again :twisted:

Mimm

That was such a great night!

I really regreet I couldn't stay longer. Nice work fellas!

And thanks for all birthday booze!!!

Mimm

Haha. Just actually read this thread.

God damn you doof boys are so fucking hillarious sometimes.

*chuckle*

tripn

Mimm wrote :

*chuckle*

i bet you wish theyd offered YOU a threesome. hehe. :)

Vile dellusions

tripn wrote :
Mimm wrote :

*chuckle*

i bet you wish theyd offered YOU a threesome. hehe. :)

lol :lol:

flurohero

hey ,give it a burl!sex is sometimes better<and less fully disease inducing>than drugs.
dont take my word for it!
25 posts Page 1 of 1